Random Free Codes (Drop Only, no asking for codes)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bought Gears of War earlier this week and won't be using these digital codes. These codes are for the backward compatibility on Xbox. Please post when you use any of them.

Gears of war: NDTVR-FPTJW-YYCJ3-Y2BBD-DV6BR

GOW2: KDPYX-2NPW4-26644-JVVK4-368YR

GOW3: RN9TG-T8FBK-2KPMQ-V8H4W-D9KV4

GOW Judgement: GWGNB-Y9KYY-CQ9B9-WXF9Q-KKWYR
All lurked thanks anyway.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4b5ea817d57aabe872aecf2a887d4312.jpg

3afc8687ce634aa3052f4105da77e702.jpg

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

I have some of the Final Fantasy XIV dlc Amazon gave away over the summer. If anyone wants any of the codes just quote this post and say what you want. Maid, is the only code left.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have some of the Final Fantasy XIV dlc Amazon gave away over the summer. If anyone wants any of the codes just quote this post and say what you want. Fat chocobo, butler, maid, Crag mask, Inferno mask and Prism wings.

here butler attire and fat chocobo XD

I have some of the Final Fantasy XIV dlc Amazon gave away over the summer. If anyone wants any of the codes just quote this post and say what you want. Fat chocobo, butler, maid, Crag mask, Inferno mask and Prism wings.

Inferno mask and prism wings?

Free Legend of Legacy art book and soundtrack. (physical not digital)  brand new for anyone who knows how to create a self shipping label in pdf form and email it to me.   first to respond and knows how to do the above gets it.

I'm going though my inbox and finding random codes I've recieved throught the year and didn't use.  I gave away a couple in the xbox code thread last night.  Next up in my inbox is a $10 Ticketmaster Ticket cash code.  Exp dec 31.  If you would like it, like this post and I'll choose a winner tomorrow.

Randomizer.org picked Yars2010 as the winner and they have been pmed the code.

Up next is a $5 itunes music download code.  Same rules as the last one.

Coupon code: MS-HOP-CHX
Get US$5 off a purchase of US$50 or more (actual products value).
Coupon expires after 60 days from the date (Oct. 13) of this e-mail (Dec. 12). If you are not able to use the coupon yourself, please feel free to pass it on to a friend. 

I have codes for Gears of War, Gears of War 2, Gears of War 3, Gears of War: Judgment, World of Warcraft, Gul'Dan (Free Hero) for Heroes of the Storm, and Medivh (Free Hero) for Hearthstone. Just shoot me a message on what you want and I'll give it to you. first come first serve. (1 per person) I'll update my post to reflect what's still available.
Sent a PM

I have codes for Gears of War, Gears of War 2, Gears of War 3, Gears of War: Judgment, World of Warcraft, Gul'Dan (Free Hero) for Heroes of the Storm, and Medivh (Free Hero) for Hearthstone. Just shoot me a message on what you want and I'll give it to you. first come first serve. (1 per person) I'll update my post to reflect what's still available.
PM sent, thanks!

Don't know if anyone plays Atlas reactor, but here you go.

6 custom skins thanks to razr

Your Altas Reactor Chroma Code key is:
2PYR7FRJNYMM3NXYYZTQ

Up next is a $5 itunes music download code. Same rules as the last one.
I'm exhausted. I had to work an unexpected 14 hour shift at work today. So, I'm going to extend this contest another day. Like the original post, not this one, to enter.

Up next is a $5 itunes music download code. Same rules as the last one.
msjs91011 was picker by randomizer as the winner. Next up, I have a $20 shutterfly credit. Like this post to enter.

Not that there are any shortage of these out there, but here's some Gears 1-Judgement codes.
Thank You SO MUCH. I got 2- Judgement. I felt a little guilty about getting most of them instead of letting others get the other games, but I figured that if this was lurked, you wouldn't get the thanks you deserve.

Team Fortress 2 Badges - Duncan's Kindhearted Kisser, Hannah's Altruistic Aspect, Sips' Selfless Simulacrum, Sjin's Generous Guise 
2ZDI9-NJHE0-A66JQ

[hiddenlist]a random gamee :
TGNX9-PA7VH-XBDI3
[/hiddenlist]
one more random game: 
E78CQ-PQ0D0-8HNK0

[customspoiler=]
you are good!. : FJW8C-7YA09-445H3
[/customspoiler]

[customspoiler=nope.]nope.[/customspoiler]

I have a code for a free Shutterfly 8x8 photo book. Will give it to the first person who replies to this post. Code expires 1/31/17. (To make sure its not given to a lurker you must be on CAG for at least 2 months & have 10+ posts)

e5b2c8ae02be885e05fe44283debac77.jpg

I have a code for a free Shutterfly 8x8 photo book. Will give it to the first person who replies to this post. Code expires 1/31/17. (To make sure its not given to a lurker you must be on CAG for at least 2 months & have 10+ posts)

e5b2c8ae02be885e05fe44283debac77.jpg
I'm your huckleberry

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back