Random Xbox accessory results!

namepl

CAGiversary!
Feedback
9 (100%)
Found another one-day-a-deal site offering a gaming-related item.

ThingFling's got an Xbox mystery deal going on. One mystery Xbox accessory for free, plus $6 shipping. I've ordered from them before, things seem legit. Got my item, ironically another mystery box, with no problems.

www.thingfling.com

22+ hrs left at time of posting.

Hoping for a memory unit, or at least not a face plate.

Edit: Deal is dead, just sharing the results now!

Last edited by a moderator:
We will see how it goes I am hoping for the best.

New Ipod touch, xbox is coming back to me in the mail and a $6 Wireless Adapter ftw (hoping :))

[quote name='bigdaddybruce44']The cable from my PnC kit is shot, so I wouldn't be terribly disappointed.[/QUOTE]

Glad I'm not the only one. My cable AND both of my recharge packs are completely screwed up. I don't know which one it is, but I hope I get that thing too.

Should have mine today or tomorrow, if all goes well. I, like everyone else, would gladly take a battery pack/recharger as a win!

My package weighs .6 lbs too, I'm betting everyone gets the charger. Which would be great, considering my battery pack died last week!

I also got the Pad Power charger and battery. Not a big fan of cheap 3rd party accessories, but for $6, this ended up great, in my opinion. I suppose, the only thing we could be annoyed about is the lack of mystery or randomness. Seems like a lot of people got this pack. Still, it's like a $25 item. Really can't complain.

I also got the $3 coupon for new customers, so I'd probably be willing to get in on another of their "flings" if they have a random game accessory or something along those lines again.

Spent about 5 minutes trying to pull the packout out of my tiny mailbox just now. Got the battery pack/charger as well. Of course, I dropped 20 bucks for the official one from MS a little while ago, but I guess you can never have too many batteries/chargers lying around. I'm surprised there's a lifetime warranty with it.
Oh, mine was marked as 0.6lbs btw.

Hmm... this turned out to be much less interesting than I thought it would be. Less "random" and more "mystery." Now that the mystery is gone, this thread is dead to me...

Shut it down.

THIS THREAD IS NOW ABOUT FRIED CHICKEN

meadow-vale-southern-fried-chicken.jpg

POST ACCORDINGLY...

{Note to Mod: If you delete this, you hate both fun and America.}

Anyway, yeah, this was less "random" than it was "we got a shit load of these chargers and needed a way to dump them." In the end, worked out well for most of us, I think.

[quote name='bigdaddybruce44']CHICKEN! CHICKEN! CHICKEN! CHICKEN! CHICKEN! CHICKEN! CHICKEN! CHICKEN! CHICKEN! CHICKEN! CHICKEN! CHICKEN! CHICKEN! CHICKEN! CHICKEN! CHICKEN! CHICKEN! CHICKEN! CHICKEN! CHICKEN! CHICKEN! CHICKEN! CHICKEN! CHICKEN! CHICKEN! CHICKEN! CHICKEN! CHICKEN! CHICKEN! CHICKEN! CHICKEN! CHICKEN! CHICKEN! CHICKEN! CHICKEN! CHICKEN! CHICKEN! CHICKEN! CHICKEN! CHICKEN! CHICKEN! CHICKEN! CHICKEN! CHICKEN! CHICKEN! CHICKEN! CHICKEN! CHICKEN! CHICKEN! CHICKEN! CHICKEN! CHICKEN! CHICKEN![/QUOTE]

I admire your dedication to the cause...

[quote name='zenintrude']THIS THREAD IS NOW ABOUT FRIED CHICKEN

meadow-vale-southern-fried-chicken.jpg

POST ACCORDINGLY...

{Note to Mod: If you delete this, you hate both fun and America.}[/QUOTE]
That be looking like some good ass chicken!:drool:

[quote name='FinsUp99']Yeah. Throw my ass in jail for a $5 item. Wal-Mart can bite my sack. I'll risk it.[/QUOTE]

I'm sure it's the only thing you do wrong, minor stuff leads to more serious. Don't worry though, I'm sure someone other then walmart will bite ya if you keep it up (like a jailhouse bud?!) :)

[quote name='sevendayrevolution']I'm sure it's the only thing you do wrong, minor stuff leads to more serious. Don't worry though, I'm sure someone other then walmart will bite ya if you keep it up (like a jailhouse bud?!) :)[/QUOTE]

Yeah, don't let stealing hot wheels turn into stealing Ferrari's.

bread's done
Back