Rare Replay $26 via Amazon with Prime

When should we start seeing xbox rewards points?
I got the $10 code, no rewards points though. I used the same Microsoft Account to purchase as my rewards account. I bought The Old Blood to, not sure which the $10 was for but it was the only one I've got so far.

i got an email about a $10 code, was it from old blood? rare replay? i have no ideal
I did too. Same day the CS lady gave me a $10 code by phone. Just like you I don't know if it's an early code for Rare Replay or a late one for Old Blood. It's so idiotic that they don't tell you or give you an order number with the email. Hope it was for Old Blood and I took them for an extra $10. That makes up for ignoring the $15 I should have gotten

It's also irritating that the credit expires 120 days after redeeming the code. If you redeem today, it would have expired by the time they have their end-of-the-year game sale.

Last edited by a moderator:
I haven't been keeping up with this thread too much. Did anyone preorder at the actual brick and mortal Microsoft store or kiosk? I preordered it back when they were giving $5 for just about any game. I might try to go pick up my preorder tomorrow and I'm wondering if it includes a $10 gift certificate. Anyone know for sure? Or any other preorder bonuses?

you should get a $10 card if you got it at an actual store. when I placed my order for gears I asked the rep and he said I would get the card when I picked up the game.

you should get a $10 card if you got it at an actual store. when I placed my order for gears I asked the rep and he said I would get the card when I picked up the game.
Thanks. I hope so.

That's reminds me of another thing I have to do. I asked to preorder The Gears of War Ultimate edition. I even showed the Microsoft employee on the preorder sheet.

... She preordered Gears 4 instead... Thanks a lot. That will come in handy over 18 months from now probably. I need to get that switched to Gears 1 remastered.

I think I'll wait until Microsoft's black friday sale and see if it hits $10.

So I get it at launch and pay full price, mere days later... and it's $4 less? the heck is that about? The game is totally worth $30 but still, the principle of the thing. I'm gonna have to email Amazon

Where do you get Xbox reward points and how do you get them

So I get it at launch and pay full price, mere days later... and it's $4 less? the heck is that about? The game is totally worth $30 but still, the principle of the thing. I'm gonna have to email Amazon
It's been $26 WITH for probably a few weeks. If you have prime just ask for the lowest price preorders guarantee.

After wasting an hour with MS Store support and getting nowhere, I told them to go fuck themselves and canceled my order.  It isn't worth this kind of hassle over $15.

ok, so i got 15k in reward credits now. i guess this is from rare replay? the $10 email must have been for old blood. it says they added the points on 8/7, but i had given up and quit checking every day.

08/07/15 - Pre-ordered Xbox One or Xbox 360 game through Microsoftstore.com - 15,000 Credits

Yup, I got that too.  Must be for Rare Replay and the pre-order bonus for Old Blood was a very late $10 xbox live code via email.

I haven't been keeping up with this thread too much. Did anyone preorder at the actual brick and mortal Microsoft store or kiosk? I preordered it back when they were giving $5 for just about any game. I might try to go pick up my preorder tomorrow and I'm wondering if it includes a $10 gift certificate. Anyone know for sure? Or any other preorder bonuses?
I did this very thing and attempted to pick up my pre-order yesterday (Saturday). I go into the store and ask them about it only to find out they don't even have any copies. I was told that they weren't even sent a lot of copies. They did end up hooking me up though with a $50 Xbox Live Credit for $30 so I could just go out and buy it digitally. After the $10 I put down on the pre-order, it ended up costing me $20 worth of Microsoft Store credit that I've had sitting in my wallet since the last $10 trade-in event. They also ended up giving me the $10 Gift Card that I would have gotten from picking up the game. So, $30 for $50 Live Credit and $10 Gift Card in the end.

It still blows my mind that they'd allow pre-orders of a game and then not actually reserve copies for the people who pre-ordered them. Just glad that things worked out in the end.

I suggest putting this list in the OP.

1. Atic Atac
  2. Banjo-Kazooie
  3. Banjo-Tooie
  4. Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts
  5. Battletoads
  6. Battletoads Arcade
  7. Blast Corps
  8. Cobra Triangle
  9. Conker's Bad Fur Day
  10. Digger T. Rock
  11. Grabbed by the Ghoulies
  12. Gunfright
  13. Jet Force Gemini
  14. Jetpac
  15. Jetpac Refuelled
  16. Kameo: Elements of Power
  17. Killer Instinct Gold
  18. Knight Lore
  19. Lunar Jetman
  20. Perfect Dark
  21. Perfect Dark Zero
  22. R.C. Pro-Am
  23. R.C. Pro-Am 2
  24. Sabre Wulf
  25. Slalom
  26. Snake Rattle n Roll
  27. Solar Jetman: Hunt for the Golden Warpship
  28. Underwurlde
  29. Viva Piñata
  30. Viva Piñata: Trouble in Paradise
Is that the full list of games on it

What do you guys think about this game so far? I'm thinking about getting it mainly for the N64 games and Nuts and Bolts.
I'm pretty pleased with it thus far. I've played through Conker's Bad Fur Day and Jet Force Gemini, and I thoroughly enjoyed both playthroughs. Those were kind of my reasons for buying it (already had BK and BT on XBLA), but those would just sweeten the deal. Probably the best value I've had for my gaming dollar in awhile.

Rare Replay N64 Games Run At 1080P

Take that playstation!

S o

O bviously

N eeds

Y ou to be a fangirl because of making an inferior console and microsoft has the best ecosystem thanks to windows 10 and you can pick up your favorite xbox 360 and xbox one titles at low prices at gamestop #powertotheplayer #microhardon

Has anyone gotten anything deposited for Rare Replay yet?
No, not yet. I'm a Xbox Rewards member, so I should be getting 15,000 reward points. Someone in another thread wrote to Xbox Rewards on Twitter, & was told that the points will be deposited 2 weeks after the game ships. That would be the 17th-18th for me.

No, not yet. I'm a Xbox Rewards member, so I should be getting 15,000 reward points. Someone in another thread wrote to Xbox Rewards on Twitter, & was told that the points will be deposited 2 weeks after the game ships. That would be the 17th-18th for me.
Thanks for the info. I'm a Rewards member, too. Patience, I guess! I suppose I'll troll this thread until "it happens." :dunce:

Two weeks, really? It literally took about one week to deposit when I took advantage of this same deal for three games last year. C'mon, Microsoft, I got shit I wanna buy!

I had a weird case where my order got cancelled for no reason at all. Microsoft ended up giving me a digital $15 gift card, free 1 day shipping and $5 off my order. So got the game and the $15 xbl points for $25. I guess I can't complain with having to deal with CS lol.

Thank you CMoney, will wait until at least the 21st before I start asking CS about the points.
So far I've played Jetpac and Grabbed by the Ghoulies. Like them both but I hate the controls on Ghoulies. Using the stick to attack is awkward as fuck.
Also got the vision cam for the Viva Pinata achievements, but I need the Famous Pinata achievement. Anybody have a famous pinata that I can watch be unpacked or lend me it and I will send it back as soon as the achievement unlocks? Thank you.

I just checked, & I got my points. So more people should be getting them. It looks like I actually ended up getting 30,000 points. I had originally placed an order in June, but canceled it in July, to place another order using the $10 off code from the Golden Crisps offer.

Lol. I cancelled two orders for Rare Replay and got credited for both. 32,000 points pending. Hope it goes through

bread's done
Back