Ratchet and Clank: Up Your Arsenal (IGN review)

I loved the first one, and I just ordered Going Commando when it dropped. I can't wait to get it and play it.

I knew this game was going to be awesome. Going to try and get it after Christmas (want to beat more games before I get more).

if you play online, this game is going to be a killer app for PS2 online

The Ratchet and Clank series is the most fun thing on this current generation of consoles in my opinion. Absolutely amazing games.

i love this series, but i must wait until christmas. and it will probably be $20 in about 10-11 months, because thats how long it took the first one to go down in price.

I've never played the first, but I loved the second. One of my favorite games. I can't wait for this. I tried the demo and loved it.

[quote name='zewone']6 months and it will be a GH. I'll think about picking it up then.[/quote]

It won't go GH until Sept.

and by then most of the people who played it online will be gone

[quote name='CaseyRyback'][quote name='zewone']6 months and it will be a GH. I'll think about picking it up then.[/quote]

It won't go GH until Sept.

and by then most of the people who played it online will be gone[/quote]

That's one of the biggest problems with console online gaming. The audience for each game lasts only a couple of months, compared to PC games where people are still playing 7 year old games like CounterStrike. Than again, PC has a much larger user base than any online capable console. I hope this problem is remedied in the future.

[quote name='David85']I'm sure it is a great game, looks great but IGN PS2 people are HUGELY over do their games.[/quote]

you are thinking of the Xbox section.

This game actually delivers the goods from what I played. Probably going to be the best console online game this year

looks great! :D im gonna get it just dont know when..hmm...

i like the multiplayer mode since it reminds me of my fav mode of ut2k4, onslaught :D

[quote name='zewone'][quote name='CaseyRyback'][quote name='David85']I'm sure it is a great game, looks great but IGN PS2 people are HUGELY over do their games.[/quote]

This game actually delivers the goods from what I played. Probably going to be the best console online game this year[/quote]

Are you serious? :D Then you think the 99 that GTA:SA got was right on, are a bit hyped?[/quote]

Gunvalkyrie
Raw 1
Raw 2
Blinx

I am sure there are others, but compare the GS score with the IGN score to see what I mean. I do not care for GTA, but GS gave it a 9.6 and others have been prone to give it 10's.

[quote name='CaseyRyback'][quote name='zewone'][quote name='CaseyRyback'][quote name='David85']I'm sure it is a great game, looks great but IGN PS2 people are HUGELY over do their games.[/quote]

This game actually delivers the goods from what I played. Probably going to be the best console online game this year[/quote]

Are you serious? :D Then you think the 99 that GTA:SA got was right on, are a bit hyped?[/quote]

Gunvalkyrie
Raw 1
Raw 2
Blinx

I am sure there are others, but compare the GS score with the IGN score to see what I mean. I do not care for GTA, but GS gave it a 9.6 and others have been prone to give it 10's.[/quote]

You're absolutely right. The PS2 and Cube sections are actually surprisingly even-handed, which is why although I'm so surprised by those scores, they still carry some weight. I don't care for the GTA games, but I've always thought R&C beat the pants off the other Sony "mascots," so I might have been tempted to pick up "Up Your Arsenal." Alas, there's some xbox game coming out soon that has dibs on my online time. If only I could remember the game... it's something low-profile...

If you doubt IGN, there's always gamerankings.com ...

[quote name='zewone']6 months and it will be a GH. I'll think about picking it up then.[/quote]

6 months this, 6 months that.

If the first R&C took 11 months to drop and the second R&C took 11 to drop, any clue as to how long it'll take this one to drop (think carefully and the answer will come)?

[quote name='-Never4ever-'][quote name='zewone']6 months and it will be a GH. I'll think about picking it up then.[/quote]

If the first R&C took 11 months to drop and the second R&C took 11 to drop, any clue as to how long it'll take this one to drop (think carefully and the answer will come)?[/quote]

hmm...by my calculations...

its 8 months... :lol:

[quote name='swetooth9'][quote name='-Never4ever-'][quote name='zewone']6 months and it will be a GH. I'll think about picking it up then.[/quote]

If the first R&C took 11 months to drop and the second R&C took 11 to drop, any clue as to how long it'll take this one to drop (think carefully and the answer will come)?[/quote]

hmm...by my calculations...

its 8 months... :lol:[/quote]

Beginning of Nov. to end of Sept.

11 months is about right

bread's done
Back