Rate The Avatar Above You!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eh, 5. Napster died as far as I'm concerned quite a while back.

A little explanation of mine: My name is Gregory, my favorite dev. is Capcom. They made a game called "Gregory Horror Show", hence I had to make the main char. from that game my avatar (and yes, I know he isn't Gregory, but I didn't want a rat as my avatar :p).

You get a 4/10, that guy scares the hell outta me. The whole time on the show being a pedophile wanting a piece of Michelle.... sick, sick man.

Hey Anderson, I think what could have been a cool thread was utterly destroyed by people posting more than once. I know I've already posted, but I'm not reviewing anyones av, and noone rate mine again.

[quote name='BasketCase1080']what a douche... u get a -10/10 because that isnt even yours... u stole darkstar's avatar...[/quote]

Triforce is gleaming fanboy... but lacking originality.
6/10.

"what a douche... u get a -10/10 because that isnt even yours... u stole darkstar's avatar..."

Sorry I'm new on these forums. I don't even know who darkstar is. I used that avatar on another forum. My apologies.
Now my new avatar is directed soley at you BasketCase1080. And yes your avatar does suck!

I don't know what that is, but it looks like Utah's pissed and it's giving me the finger. I like it.

9/10

8/10 for the one directly above me, and nothing for that... that thing above the post dircetly above me. It kind of scares the hell out of me. Something that looks like that really doesn't make me want to buy a sandwich, but vomit profusely. It looks like an inbred hamster that mated with someone British and a pair of googly eye glasses.

5/10

I'm a girl, and thus don't enjoy looking at girl's asses. But I'll give ya something for the PS2 and the shine!

[quote name='st0neface']Hey Anderson, I think what could have been a cool thread was utterly destroyed by people posting more than once. I know I've already posted, but I'm not reviewing anyones av, and noone rate mine again.[/quote]

I agree.

Since Banky's posted already (Way to go :p) I'm gonna rate the cute little monkey of Moiety's:

Who doesn't love cute little monkeys in diapers that roll around in giant hamster balls? 9/10!

1/10. The leader of the ruthless terrorist organization know as Cobra is much cooler than a stupid musty old book :lol:

8/10. Any avatar of a decent looking woman automatically gets that score, unless the picture is of morgan webb, in which case you automatically deduct 3 points.

I'm Sam Jackson and you best like my avatar mutha fuckas just like you best like my mutha fucking beer.

MMMMMMMM, MMMMMMMMMM BITCH!

8 out of 10.

Who can go wrong with psycho monkeys?

Oh, and Atreadon's avatar gets a 11 out of 10 in my book. Mixing two cute, firm, female asses with gaming is brilliant :D .

Mr hockey66,

I have to give you credit for using the real superman and not one of those 4 pretender supermen they had out several years back, or the lame static shock lighting bolt blue superman. On the other hand, I always preferred Batman,

so I give you seven out of nine exploding Kryptons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back