Rather than Love, than money, than faith, than fame, than fairness.. give me the OTT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dang, 7 straight hours of GTA multiplayer and I didn't even rank up. At least they're not going on TruSkill ranking, that sucked dick when you needed that for the Saints Row and Kane y Lynch achievements.

[quote name='wubb']Are there ways to shoot a rubber band other than

1) Hand pistol
2) Looping it on the tip of your index (or whichever) finger and pulling it back with your other hand.[/quote]Why, planning on world-wide rubberband warfare?

[quote name='shrike4242']Why, planning on world-wide rubberband warfare?[/QUOTE]

Just want to make sure I have all my bases covered before starting on my plan of world domination. I'd hate to get caught with my pants down were I to run across somebody who knows a Triple Lindy rubber band style or something.

[quote name='wubb']Just want to make sure I have all my bases covered before starting on my plan of world domination. I'd hate to get caught with my pants down were I to run across somebody who knows a Triple Lindy rubber band style or something.[/QUOTE]

Just make it an infraction. That'll stop everyone from trying any funny business.

[quote name='wubb']Just want to make sure I have all my bases covered before starting on my plan of world domination. I'd hate to get caught with my pants down were I to run across somebody who knows a Triple Lindy rubber band style or something.[/quote]Doing that with your pants down could cause a painful misfire.

[quote name='wubb']Are there ways to shoot a rubber band other than

1) Hand pistol
2) Looping it on the tip of your index (or whichever) finger and pulling it back with your other hand.[/QUOTE]

I got hit with a rubberband in my ass yesterday. One of the kids had put it around a book and it broke and popped me on the behind. He didn't even have a clue it wasn't on the book anymore.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']Tanuki and Marten can vouch that I played with them Friday night. School has been too much this semester to even think about playing online. I really have not had a chance to have any fun at all. IT has sucked big dick.

I won't even get to play more than an hour of GTA this week because I have a 20 page paper due next monday and exams all week. Couple that with work and I just don't have the time necessary to play. After next week I will though.[/quote]

You almost played with me, but you fuckers wouldn't play one more round. :razz:

[quote name='wubb']Gonna play some Halo 3 today! And maybe some HL2 Epi 2, but probably just Halo 3.[/quote]

Man, we need to get you a fucking "elite" halo 3 xbox, like LP has.

Just picked up my GTA IV Special Edition. The box is big, but how did they fold the Duffel Bag so tight that it fit in the box...:whistle2:k

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Jimbo, do any of the achievements unlock gamerpics? I was hoping that they keep the trend they started with Table Tennis.[/QUOTE]Don't think so, but I'll check for you next time I'm on.

you can hold the rubber band in with your pinky to your palm, wrap the band around your thumb and place the stress end on an elongated index finger - like a gun.

So glad I got GTA4 on that triple. My Xbox just red ringed. Piece of shit system fucked up right before I could play through Zero (and I had just finished downloading it too).

[quote name='CaseyRyback']So glad I got GTA4 on that triple. My Xbox just red ringed. Piece of shit system fucked up right before I could play through Zero (and I had just finished downloading it too).[/quote]

Well, if you're not going to be able to play it cause of school, you may have your 360 back by then. ;)

[quote name='Mojimbo']Dang, Rockstar Social Club is taking a shit.[/quote]

I linked up my GT earlier but I couldn't access the special areas, it told me I had to play the game first. Must be glitching.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']So glad I got GTA4 on that triple. My Xbox just red ringed. Piece of shit system fucked up right before I could play through Zero (and I had just finished downloading it too).[/quote]
Jeeze.

Strummer, that looks soooooooooooooo delicious.
Thanks for the heads up.

What became of the Dennis Wilson album?
I think it's listed for May isn't it?

[quote name='wubb']You mean like this right:

handshooting_1_4.JPG

That's what I meant by hand gun.
[/QUOTE]

close, but my description doesn't include a honky tonk porkchop hand.

Wubb, why are you so interested in firing rubber bands, when penguins aint got no fingers?

You try shooting them using your flippers, and you'll taste the pain of backfire#-o

Besides, I found a way for folks to fight back:

bazooka.jpg

PROJECTILES :whistle2:$

[quote name='dallow']Jeeze.

Strummer, that looks soooooooooooooo delicious.
Thanks for the heads up.

What became of the Dennis Wilson album?
I think it's listed for May isn't it?[/QUOTE]

It keeps getting pushed back. It was originally listed for April, then May 13, now Amazon has it coming out on June 17 (http://www.amazon.com/Pacific-Ocean...bs_sr_1?ie=UTF8&s=music&qid=1209492758&sr=8-1). I'm incredibly excited for it, as I've only heard the album once or twice, but Dennis' contributions to the Beach Boys albums are some of my favorite tracks by the band ("Little Bird" and "Forever", especially).

Reading about that Bowie album makes me want to watch Velvet Goldmine tonight.

[quote name='manthing']Wubb, why are you so interested in firing rubber bands, when penguins aint got no fingers?

You try shooting them using your flippers, and you'll taste the pain of backfire#-o

Besides, I found a way for folks to fight back:

bazooka.jpg

PROJECTILES :whistle2:$
[/QUOTE]

We Arctic animals need to be able to defend ourselves too, ya know.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Jimbo, do any of the achievements unlock gamerpics? I was hoping that they keep the trend they started with Table Tennis.[/QUOTE]No go, just checked. There's still the possibility that you'll unlock one for beating or 100%ing the game, but I doubt it.

---

Zero. :drool: :drool: :drool:

I would've been able 100% it on Expert if it didn't have those bullshit 1/4th(?) notes lined up in rapid succession. I can't double strum worth a shit so there goes that.

Had a guy in Team Slayer inform us that he was de-ranking before the match so he was just going to run around getting killed and not trying to kill anyone. Lovely. He then went on a rant a few minutes in the game about how awful we were and how he'd be dominating the match if he wasn't de-ranking. :roll:

Thankfully I only come across idiots like that every dozen or so matches.

[quote name='Mojimbo']No go, just checked. There's still the possibility that you'll unlock one for beating or 100%ing the game, but I doubt it.

[/quote]

Bummer...
Thanks for looking.

[quote name='Rocko']Guess everyone is playing GTA? :[

Still no fucking Playasia game after two fucking weeks. Ugh.[/QUOTE]

I'm not! :wave:

That's mostly due to my lack of PS3 or Xbox 360, though. Mario Kart will hold me over for now, and I've still got to finish Phoenix Wright.

fuck you you $$$y program

I followed the manual and you still fucked everything up

I hate you

I also gotta stay late and train night shift on this study.........

GTA is sooooooooooooo fucking far away now......

[quote name='shrike4242']How is running Rhode Island a reward? :whistle2:s [/quote]
Wasn't the mayor of Providence a convicted criminal? Buddy Cicanci I think his name was. So there's probably some reward in running Rhode Island if you're corrupt.

My latest poll thread already had a vote and was rated 1 Cheapy head out of 5 Cheapy heads before I could get my own vote cast.

Consider they're available at Amazon I'd say it'll be there my next week if you ordered from Trainn, maybe even Friday if you're lucky.

I sorta want to buy all 3 songs this week along with the Oasis pack. :/

If I bought like a third party controller or accessory at Wal-Mart and wasn't satisfied with it because it had shitty range or buttons or something, could I straight up just get my money back even if it's opened without issue as long as I had my Wal-Mart receipt and all the packaging? The "must returned unopened" thing only applies to software, right?

[quote name='Mojimbo']If I bought like a third party controller or accessory at Wal-Mart and wasn't satisfied with it because it had shitty range or buttons or something, could I straight up just get my money back even if it's opened without issue as long as I had my Wal-Mart receipt and all the packaging? The "must returned unopened" thing only applies to software, right?[/QUOTE]

Check to see if I can take back a PS3.

You should be able to, Zew. Like, if you buy a computer they give you 15 days.

---

Do the Assassin missions count towards the story progression or are those sides?

---

Thanks, LP. I linked my tag but can't access any of the cool shit yet though.

[quote name='dcfox']Wasn't the mayor of Providence a convicted criminal? Buddy Cicanci I think his name was. So there's probably some reward in running Rhode Island if you're corrupt.[/quote]I think so, though that was a number of years ago. Woohoo might know better than I would.

[quote name='Mojimbo']If I bought like a third party controller or accessory at Wal-Mart and wasn't satisfied with it because it had shitty range or buttons or something, could I straight up just get my money back even if it's opened without issue as long as I had my Wal-Mart receipt and all the packaging? The "must returned unopened" thing only applies to software, right?[/quote]You should, yes. The "must not open" rule applies to movies, SW and games, not accessories.

[quote name='Number83']Whats out there today?[/quote]

Two songs by The Mother Hips that are okay, but I'd rather get the old Oasis tracks, I think.

And Zero by Smashing Punkins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back