Re-Join Gamefly for $1

If you didn't get the email, do NOT use the link! Every account has a specific email, according to the Gamefly rep. I used it, got charged $15.

I would love to see a digital rental service for console games

Instead of mailing me far cry 4, why can't I download it and keep it for the month?

Playstation now is flawed streaming is inherently lagging and any compete with retail version
You can't replicate the fun of having chipped Gamefly discs if it's a digital service, though.

If you didn't get the email, do NOT use the link! Every account has a specific email, according to the Gamefly rep. I used it, got charged $15.
Not 100% true (especially given the link in the OP has no account # reference). I joined yesterday and was only charged $1. You can see a few pages back that I stated I didn't get the email, but using the link in the OP, the offer was still valid for me and I used it.

Did you use an email you previously had a membership for? This could be your issue. This offer isn't valid for new members. Other than that, it was a pretty seamless process to get 1 month for $1.

I used the link and it worked for me.

I'm pretty sure you have to have not rented with Gamefly for a year and not got in on this deal for even longer. (Last year I tried to go through the link but it showed on the confirmation page I would be charged more so I exited out. (might have been $15 or the normal 2-games-at-a-time-price, I don't remember).

I used the link and it worked for me.

I'm pretty sure you have to have not rented with Gamefly for a year and not got in on this deal for even longer. (Last year I tried to go through the link but it showed on the confirmation page I would be charged more so I exited out. (might have been $15 or the normal 2-games-at-a-time-price, I don't remember).
I don't know then. Must be my terrible luck.

Used the link OP provided. Thanks OP

Signed up on Monday 11/17, Shipped on Tuesday 11/18, Received 2 games on Wednesday 11/19.

Last edited by a moderator:
This worked for me. I'm really surprised it did. I was a member the last two months and canceled. I was only charged $1.08.

I resubbed about a week ago for the 2 game option for 1$, thanks for posting this. I really wanted to see what these "low" availability games meant, so I have kept GTA5 xb1 at the top of list without any other titles(except for Warriors Orochi 3 xb1 which went out day it was added). So far they haven't sent me GTA5 and its been there for 6 days, I see now it has moved from low status to very low. It seems like gamefly still has the same problems I remember from years ago. We are here on this site because video games drop in price much faster than they used too, so the advantage of renting from gamefly goes down significantly for me when they dont have new titles on hand. $23 a month is asking too much for the level of service, maybe they were overwhelmed with returning subscribers for this offer.

bread's done
Back