RE & REO Gamecube 2 pack- $29.99 @ gamestop.com

http://www.gamestop.com/product.asp?cookie_test=1&product_id=220485
220485b.jpg

Contains Resident Evil & Resident Evil Zero and looks like it has a video or demo of Resident Evil 4 with it. It doesn't ship until 11/29

This is a great deal. I'd jump on it if I didnt already own these....

I'm also a little curious about the Resident Evil 4 demo/video/info that comes with it...

I own zero, I was looking for 1, but if I order this I'll have a spare sealed zero. Does anybody want to buy just that one, or trade anything for it?

[quote name='eldad9']I own zero, I was looking for 1, but if I order this I'll have a spare sealed zero. Does anybody want to buy just that one, or trade anything for it?[/quote]

I might be interested, since I only want RE 0

Publisher: CokeM Interactive

Assuming that is the same as COKeM International Ltd., here is a blurb from Yahoo finance:

[quote name='Yahoo Finance']COKeM International acts as a video game and home-entertainment software wholesaler, buying up large quantities of old or overstocked titles and repackaging and reselling them to customers such as Best Buy, Sam's Club, and Wal-Mart. COKeM often sells the products with value-added touches such as including customized displays or bundling games together. The company targets the value-priced market, going less for hard-core gamers than for bargainhunters. CEO Chuck Bond started the company in 2000 with $250,000.[/quote]

I just found that interesting.

[quote name='eldad9']I own zero, I was looking for 1, but if I order this I'll have a spare sealed zero. Does anybody want to buy just that one, or trade anything for it?[/quote]

I was thinking the same thing, but opposite. I have 1, but not 0. I see you might already have a taker though. Plus, who would get the demo (if there is one).

[quote name='GuilewasNK']Man, I am gonna hop on this when I get more cash.[/quote]
yeah same for me
i'm thinking this will be a great christmas gift since all my money right now is going on the Nintendo DS
2 Awesome games+a demo of a even more Awesome game+low price= gamers bliss :p

They should make a mega bundle too. Re, Re0, Re2, Re3, and ReCVX. I'd pay some cash for it, but only if it's reasonable. I could live without the ports, but if I could get them cheap ina box set then meh.

Reality's Fringe said:
They should make a mega bundle too. Re, Re0, Re2, Re3, and ReCVX. I'd pay some cash for it, but only if it's reasonable. I could live without the ports, but if I could get them cheap ina box set then meh.

They did something like that in Japan a year ago. But it wouldn't work out here, since everyone has basically played and/or owned those games sometime since they've been out on the many systems that the ports were on.

[quote name='supermariomelee']
Reality's Fringe said:

They did something like that in Japan a year ago. But it wouldn't work out here, since everyone has basically played and/or owned those games sometime since they've been out on the many systems that the ports were on.[/quote]

I remember seeing something posted about that in the last few months. Really cool bundle, from what I saw of it.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']I hope BB caries this. Then getting it for $25 would be great.[/quote]

This reminds me of another poster's similar wishful thinking on the $19.99 GTA3/Vice City double pack deal Gamestop had a week or two back. Somehow, I think this 2 pack has a better chance of actually making it to BB than the $19.99 GTA double pack.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']I hope BB caries this. Then getting it for $25 would be great.[/quote]

Me too. They are both PC, but hopefully the bundled ones aren't.

[quote name='Mishimaryu']thats kool althought I wonder if these are going to come with the PC yellow label. :shock:[/quote]

That's exactley what I was thinking. If they don't, I'm all over this. I don't want those ugly labels darkening my shelf with ugliness.

[quote name='Mr. Anderson'][quote name='Mishimaryu']thats kool althought I wonder if these are going to come with the PC yellow label. :shock:[/quote]

That's exactley what I was thinking. If they don't, I'm all over this. I don't want those ugly labels darkening my shelf with ugliness.[/quote]

That is why you put the game cases in the box, to hide the ugliness. :wink:

[quote name='dracula']pity they didnt bundle re2 + re3 for $29.99[/quote]

my sentiments exactly. it could even be $39.99!

[quote name='Mishimaryu']thats kool althought I wonder if these are going to come with the PC yellow label. :shock:[/quote]

I too am curious. I'm debating either getting this or just getting 0 and 1 used at Gamestop, works out to about the same price, used is a little cheaper since I have the discount card. But I'd definately pay a little more for new if they are non pc.

I will be picking this up...will most likely order around release date. I sold these a long time ago and have been wanting to pick them up again. Great price and even better if indeed there is a RE4 demo. :D

[quote name='shrike4242'][quote name='supermariomelee']
Reality's Fringe said:

They did something like that in Japan a year ago. But it wouldn't work out here, since everyone has basically played and/or owned those games sometime since they've been out on the many systems that the ports were on.[/quote]

I remember seeing something posted about that in the last few months. Really cool bundle, from what I saw of it.[/quote]

Is this the one?

biohazardbox.jpg

Does anyone know if these have that hideous PC banner? I already have both, but I would love a SET. Anyhow, if anyone can confirm either way.

that's beautiful....i just want the box. (already have the entire RE set, non-pc) for that price, i'm tempted to pick-up another set, assuming it is not the ultra-fugly player's choice.

This is great news if BB has this for 29.99 also, then we can use the GGC to get it for 24.99. I've been beating around the bushes all year to get either of these games, but lost interest thinking that I'd save my money for Resident Evil 4 next year.

NOW, if there really is a playable demo of Resident Evil 4 then I might have to pick this UP! this is a good Find!
thanks for the post!

Taken STRAIGHT off of the Gamespot page:

"Unmatched visuals - Resident Evil visuals surpass any game ever created on any system."

I can't help buy laugh at the unflappable confidence with which they lie.

[quote name='AdamInPlaidum']Taken STRAIGHT off of the Gamespot page:

"Unmatched visuals - Resident Evil visuals surpass any game ever created on any system."

I can't help buy laugh at the unflappable confidence with which they lie.[/quote]

Holy stool i was just thinking that i was like...wow...how did that get by editors

I have seen a number of the Player Choice edition of Resident Evil Remake at Fry's recently so I would assume that they would use the same for the box since it seems they are sending them to retail stores again.

[quote name='spyhunterk19'][quote name='AdamInPlaidum']Taken STRAIGHT off of the Gamespot page:

I can't help buy laugh at the unflappable confidence with which they lie.[/quote]

Holy stool i was just thinking that i was like...wow...how did that get by editors[/quote]

Well, we all know that there are a few liars at Capcom.

bread's done
Back