Red Dead Redemption 2 PS4 - $34.99 via FB Marketplace

Mine came today as well.
Discs are the same as the US ones, and the preorder code works on US accounts.
Definitely will keep these guys in mind going forward.

Still waiting, here. This is what the last 4 updates from USPS have been.
[attachment=31197:SmartSelect_20181030-165013_Chrome.jpg]

Well poo... Mine still hasn’t shown up. Anyone else out there not get theirs yet?
After waiting for over a week, the Facebook marketplace page just updated my order status to "Cancelled." No reason was given. Ordered on Oct. 17th, and paid with Paypal. Very disappointed. Was looking forward to this. Never ordered from Facebook before, but definitely will never order from anyone there again! Congrats to all who had received their copies and didn't get scammed by this seller!

After waiting for over a week, the Facebook marketplace page just updated my order status to "Cancelled." No reason was given. Ordered on Oct. 17th, and paid with Paypal. Very disappointed. Was looking forward to this. Never ordered from Facebook before, but definitely will never order from anyone there again! Congrats to all who had received their copies and didn't get scammed by this seller!
I received my copy no problem. I wonder is using paypal might have been the issue? Either that or they just received a lot of orders and couldn't fulfill all.

Sorry you missed out.

Calling these guys scammers when they're clearly filling orders, and you probably got a refund / hold dropped off, is kinda silly

I received my copy no problem. I wonder is using paypal might have been the issue? Either that or they just received a lot of orders and couldn't fulfill all.

Sorry you missed out.
Perhaps - I certainly paid with PayPal. Card has been charged and they’ve got the money. However, looks like mine never shipped - still not cancelled though. Maybe there’s still hope.

Still waiting on my copy, even though the USPS tracker said it would arrive today. So I guess it should be here tomorrow now...hopefully.

I’m just super anxious to begin installing, I mean, playing the game at some point in the near future.

You said you got scammed, that's what a scammer does
I never said I got scammed. Lol. I congratulated the people who had gotten their copies from this seller, so he's not a scammer. Anyway, my comment was meant to be congratulatory to those who go in on this great deal. That was all!

Last edited by a moderator:
For what its worth, this shows that “something” is physicaly in usps’s hands... so if its coming from the same location that others have shown, its just taking the slow route.
Either that or some carrier is playing your copy, and will send it out when they are done. ;)
Well can s/he hurry up and beat the game already?

Keep posting these Jurai. Works perfectly—preorder DLC and all.

edit: Got mine on Monday btw.

Last edited by a moderator:
Discs say they were pressed in USA and look identical to the US English version.  Only difference is the packaging and inserts being in Spanish, as they said.  Another great purchase from them.

Still waiting on mine. It’s supposed to be about three hours at this point, so maybe I’ll actually get it tomorrow (after stating it would be here on Tuesday).

Got COD BO4 from the same seller, yep, just Spanish artwork. $35 was the most I was willing to pay for this game anyway so it worked out.

bread's done
Back