Red Dead Redemption $49.99 at Amazon

You guys are missing the point. People are mad because some are getting it, and then others are being told we never gave it out.

Amazon is cool and they bend over backwards to make their customers happy. I'm not angry with them, and I will continue to shop there regardless.

wow me and my friend bought it from Gamestop last week and used the "25DEAL" coupon so it's $45.99+tax each copy (free shipping) and it still has not arrived. Maybe in another week the price will drop below that x_x?

I was fairly sure the price of this game wouldn't drop like Heavy Rain and FF13 since it is a pretty big hit and received high ratings from everywhere, looks like I am wrong.

[quote name='n00bie']You guys are missing the point. People are mad because some are getting it, and then others are being told we never gave it out.

Amazon is cool and they bend over backwards to make their customers happy. I'm not angry with them, and I will continue to shop there regardless.[/QUOTE]

So what? Did you not get everything that you were promised when you ordered RDR?

Why look at it as half empty? Amazon fulfilled their obligation to you. Move on.

Don't be greedy.

Well, this was the first time in 2 years I got denied the price adjustment. Oh well. I still ended up getting the game for $39.99, got 2 Golden Gun codes, and my $20 gift card was just emailed to me.

BTW...I want to use that GC towards UFC 2010, but now the Team Tapout DLC bonus is gone. They still have the $10 GC, but I don't really care for it as there's nothing else I really want. I'll probably just wait until they drop the price on this or PM someone else (you know they will) and get this even cheaper.

Got my $20 GC at around 2AM PST, putting it towards Alan Wake while it's still $49.99.

Now people can finally stop bitching about waiting for the credit.

[quote name='pochi26']Just got my $20 GC and I'm planning to buy 2 $10 psn cards. Quick question, does Amazon send the codes via email or regular mail?[/QUOTE]

Unless it says [Online Game Code], then they send you the physical cards.

[quote name='blackhole82']I can't wait to get this game. I ordered it the other day, and now I just have to wait for FSSS :/[/QUOTE]

me too, mine says shipping estimate may 28th, dammit

Finally got my $20 GC email from amazon today. Sweet that this is not just limited to video games....but it will probably be used for it anyway lol.

[quote name='jiggawhat']Man, this sucks so bad, I got Red Dead yesterday and my xbox red rings on me.[/QUOTE]

That sucks to hear man. Console manufacturers need to be taking HARD notes on this generation's plague of system failures (even the PS3's YLOD). The fact I still have my Gamecube is because the engineering quality is so high, it still works like the champ it is from the first day of purchase.

It's why I will not be buying future systems for at least 2 years after release.

[quote name='pochi26']Just got my $20 GC and I'm planning to buy 2 $10 psn cards. Quick question, does Amazon send the codes via email or regular mail?[/QUOTE]
They send physical cards. So you have to find a filler for free ship unless you have prime.

[quote name='menikmati']Unless it says [Online Game Code], then they send you the physical cards.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='eau']They send physical cards. So you have to find a filler for free ship unless you have prime.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the responses.:) Now to find some $5 filler.

bread's done
Back