Red Dead Redemption Pre-order bonus code/item trade thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy crap! OT, but I have had people asking me if I would ship playing cards from my ebay listing to Australia, Norway, Brazil, the UK, and Canada...

[quote name='dabamus']Holy crap! OT, but I have had people asking me if I would ship playing cards from my ebay listing to Australia, Norway, Brazil, the UK, and Canada...[/QUOTE]

Someone paid me $26 for a Deadly Assassin Outfit code. Seriously WTF!

Have one deck left for CAGs, it's sealed with the inner seal only(on the actual deck of cards), the outer seal was missing when I got it.

Want: $8 shipped in paypal

Have: Golden Guns code for PS3

Want: Deadly Assassin Outfit for same console

(Amazon was cheaper, and I have a visceral dislike for Gamestop/EB, especially the local stores.)

Trade completed. Thanks and good luck, JoKu.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a Johnson code for halo ODST and a forza motorsports code that include 30 tracks and 18 cars! I am willing to trade any code(one or the other NOT BOTH) for a RDR war horse or assassins outfit code for the 360. Both of my codes are for the xbox 360.

HAVE: Deadly Assassin Outfit

WANT: Golden Guns or Horse

I'll most likely pay someone $10 for the Golden Guns if i don't get a reply within 24 hours

I'm just going to remind everybody that these codes are universal across PS3 and XBOX 360. (PS3 can be used on 360, 360 on PS3 [codes])

You don't enter them in by your normal conventional means as you would with other regualr system codes.

They are entered in the in-game menu that connects to Rockstars server.

No point in asking for a specific console related code.

I'm not the first to state this fact.

I know it's a long shot as these things have absolutely zero market value because its so over saturated,

but I've been trying for a while - and I'm really trying to have a fully complete Red Dead Redemption file.

I have an extra Golden Guns code for PS3, completely unused.
I'm looking for a Deadly Assassins Outfit code.

As I said, I know it's a long shot, but I really want that complete game record.

Anyone want to take pity?

Feel free to email me also [email protected]

Just had my second bad trade with someone. Guess it is my fault for not learning from my mistakes the first time.

My advice to anyone trading. GET THE CODE FROM THE OTHER PERSON FIRST! I have been ripped off twice now trading on these forums.

Have: Golden Guns Weapon Pack code

Want: Amazon gift card (I'm not sure how much it's going for...I'll have to check)

[quote name='deano ward']have limited editon code for ps3...want 360[/QUOTE]

pretty sure they work regardless of system

Want:
War Horse
Sealed RDR cards

Have:
$10 Gamestop code for one item
$20 Gamestop code (for two items)
$10 paypal for one item

Any takers?

Thanks

Although I am a new trader here, I can refer you to the positive feedback on my eBay profile if need be so you'll see I'm a fair dealer.

Last edited by a moderator:
Need: Deadly Assassin (Xbox 360)
Need: War Horse (Xbox 360)
Need: Golden Guns (Xbox 360)

Have: PayPal
Have: Xbox Marketplace Points

ninjason

NEED!!! War Horse Code for xbox 360 (pretty please)

Have: paypal act, good sense of humor, points on xboxlive & I'll be your friend!:bouncy:

This is my first post. but I am anxious to get these games.

Looking for : PS3 CODES ONLY

Golden Guns Code
Assasins Outfit Code
War Horse Code

Have:
RDR Sealed Cards or $30 paypal for all 3

Have:
*Deadly Assassin's outfit voucher
*ONE $10 off Gamestop.com codes(might have to call in if they come up as only 10% off though)

Want:
*SEALED Deck of Red Dead Redemption cards from WalMart(inner deck must be sealed as well as the outer pack)

[quote name='ltrain701']This is my first post. but I am anxious to get these games.

Looking for : PS3 CODES ONLY

Golden Guns Code
Assasins Outfit Code
War Horse Code

Have:
RDR Sealed Cards or $30 paypal for all 3[/QUOTE]
The codes are universal as you are redeeming them through Rockstar and not Xbox Live or Playstation Network.

Have:
*Deadly Assassin's outfit voucher(used the soundtrack portion of the voucher)
*ONE $10 off Gamestop.com codes(might have to call in if they come up as only 10% off though)

Want:
*SEALED Deck of Red Dead Redemption cards from WalMart(inner deck must be sealed as well as the outer pack)

[quote name='Master Troll']The codes are universal as you are redeeming them through Rockstar and not Xbox Live or Playstation Network.[/QUOTE]

looking through the rockstar website, where does one redeem it at?

[quote name='xXTwilightXx']looking through the rockstar website, where does one redeem it at?[/QUOTE]
This is the site you have to go to to get a download link sent to you via email(which is only good for 24 hours btw)to download the soundtrack:

http://www.rockstargames.com/reddeadredemption/soundtrackdownload/

You input the code from your voucher(if your voucher was one of the ones with the soundtrack included as a bonus)on the page above, enter in your email address and within a couple of minutes Rockstar will send you a link to download the soundtrack.

Otherwise, just load up the game and press the appropriate button when at the title screen for the game to enter the code for the outfit.

Just like the above poster, not sure if there is anyone that'll check this thread still, but....

Want:
Golden Guns
War Horse

Have:
Alan Wake The Signal DLC
Halo: Reach Multi-Threat Armor
2x Deadly Assassins/Soundtrack
Paypal

I still have a golden guns code that's universal console-wise (from Amazon) that I'd trade for a War Horse code on PS3.

Hey everybody I am looking for an undead nightmare DLC code and I have a 1 Pre-Order bonus content code for fable 3 along with 2 other codes 1 normal and then 1 limited edition because I pre-ordered the limited edition of it AND I have a halo reach code WHICH IS NOT the recon helmet. My gamertag is ahalogodmodder and then my email is [email protected] message me on either of those is you want whatever I have and if you can give me an undead nightmare dlc rockstar code. ON THE XBOX 360

Have:
*Deadly Assassin's outfit voucher(used the soundtrack portion of the voucher)

Want:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back