Red Faction: Guerrila $19.99

[quote name='bh47']$12.99 used at Gamefly w/ $4.95 shipping tho.[/QUOTE]

Unless you're a member, then its free shipping plus 5% or 10% off

This game is stupid fun. Smashing your car through a building and destroying everyone inside never gets tiresome.

does anyone know if the online community for the xbox360 is still active cause ive been waiting for a drop on this game but if the online side is dead i may have to pass

Last edited by a moderator:
In regards to the PC version, don't forget it is currently on sale for $5 at Direct2Drive, if you don't mind digital distribution.

[quote name='joker______']does anyone know if the online community is still active cause ive been waiting for a drop on this game but if the online side is dead i may have to pass[/QUOTE]

I have the ps3 version and when I played online there were only llike 20 people max online. This was about a month ago. They were only playing team deathmatch or deathmatch. No one was playing the other modes. The single player is WAY MORE FUN then the online in my opinion.

Local Gamestop said this was a sale and not a price drop, so the used price wasn't dropping.

Not sure how accurate the info is, but it wouldn't be the first time GS did something like this.

[quote name='Chocolatejas']So this is in store as well?[/QUOTE]
It should be. The games oos online so you can't even buy it through gamestop.com

For those with credit at Gamecrazy and still have one in their area that's not closing, it's also $19.99 there too. (I picked up a PS3 copy today for the same price.)

A damn fun game, and I'm glad that, despite the so-so fales, RF4 was just announced. I use to play the 360 version online a lot in the fall, and the community was still pretty active. Might pop this back in if enough CAGs get online.

Just checked. It is out of stock on-line. I wonder if this game
is going to get a "Platinum Hits" release, or a GOTY version,
or some version that includes the DLC campaigns.

[quote name='bigdaddybruce44']A damn fun game, and I'm glad that, despite the so-so fales, RF4 was just announced. I use to play the 360 version online a lot in the fall, and the community was still pretty active. Might pop this back in if enough CAGs get online.[/QUOTE]
damn right.

i grabbed it the same week it was released.
payed 60 bucks and i left my team fortress 2 multiplayer for this game. i would switch back and forth but Red Faction Guerrilla had that different factor :cool:

not sure how the community is now and last time i logged in, everyone was Black rank. :bomb:

I might just have to go back to blockbuster and snag that copy up. it was sort of hard to resist that it was that price. but none to less its somewhat worth it according to some cags.

Sent via BlackBerry

[quote name='cRodz']not sure how the community is now and last time i logged in, everyone was Black rank. :bomb:[/QUOTE]

Rank means nothing. I'm not being cocky but I can guarantee you I could roll in there with blue or green or whatever the lowest rank is (can't remember, been so long since I've played) and mop the floor with the majority of those people. besides, half of them probably try and hide/snipe and fly around with the 'noob jetpack'. ;)

I traded in a copy to Gamestop awhile ago during a $20 trade-in promo, and I know it's still sitting there so I was hoping the used price went to 17.99 so I could snatch it up with Edge for about $15 in store credit.

And yeah, I agree with the majority -- this game is a must-buy at 29.99 or less. Uber fun.

[quote name='joker______']does anyone know if the online community for the xbox360 is still active cause ive been waiting for a drop on this game but if the online side is dead i may have to pass[/QUOTE]

It's still active. Although it's a struggle to fill out a match during off peak hours. Prime-time is usually a non-issue. Maybe we could start a CAG group like the PS3 CAGs...

[quote name='ArmyOfFun']It's still active. Although it's a struggle to fill out a match during off peak hours. Prime-time is usually a non-issue. Maybe we could start a CAG group like the PS3 CAGs...[/QUOTE]

I'd be interested in this. Of course, this means I would have to buy the game again -- which I have no problem doing.

I played through it until the very last level where I kept getting my ass handed to me and sold it in frustration... but the desc\truction elements of the game were so much fun and you gotta beat the game apparently to reset all the stuff you destroyed so I've been wanting to rebuy it, now that it's at a decent price I think it's time to dive back in.

Sweet, I knew Amazon would drop it if I waited. I'll pay the extra $2 for a non-gutted copy any day (plus no sales tax so it pretty much evens out).

Played the demo a couple weeks ago and spent an hour smashing stuff and cackling like a maniac.

I was able to buy a copy at Walmart for $19.96 (PS3 Version) with a 3% Site to Store discount (meaning $.60 off). On top of that, I used the 20% Bing promotion, meaning I received an additional $3.99 in Bing Cashback as well. Not a bad deal for $15.37!

bread's done
Back