Red OTTober!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Maklershed']Six/seven people?[/QUOTE]

11..but one is only having 3 then leaving and my gf is drunk after about 4.

Maybe I should get half a case as backup...

[quote name='Mojimbo']There is no punishment. Developers know that people are gullible and easily frightened so they always talk shit like that up.[/quote]
Lame. Those guys at Lionhead are nothing but liars, then.

[quote name='prmononoke']This is feasible. What consoles do you need/want games for?

Actually...

What are your opinions on licorice?[/quote]

i don't like it. i do however like most other spices. but now you're on the right track. i have been playin the 360 most lately. i have a DS that i haven't touched recently. we have a triple. i have a wii. we have old school consoles, too.

[quote name='dcfox']Lame. Those guys at Lionhead are nothing but liars, then.[/QUOTE]http://community.lionhead.com/forums/permalink/3143783/3144263/ShowThread.aspx#3144304

I think I'm stealing that "
dead.gif
" emoticon of theirs.

[quote name='Chika']i don't like it. i do however like most other spices. but now you're on the right track. i have been playin the 360 most lately. i have a DS that i haven't touched recently. we have a triple. i have a wii. we have old school consoles, too.[/quote]

I've got some DS games I don't need anymore. I can let you know what I've got once I get home from work.

Unless you don't want DS games.

In which case, I've got plenty of PS2 games I could offer. And other varieties of candy that you likely haven't heard of.

I can't eat or drink after midnight tonight. That's going to suck.

Also, is Chika really trying to get free games in exchange for food?

I'm waiting for the demo to see how it's gonna run on my computer.

Well, it's only $20 (no online mode though). Only reason I'd get it is that I can play 1-2 franchise games a day while I'm on break at school.

[quote name='prmononoke']I've got some DS games I don't need anymore. I can let you know what I've got once I get home from work.

Unless you don't want DS games.

In which case, I've got plenty of PS2 games I could offer. And other varieties of candy that you likely haven't heard of.[/quote]

i'm always up for trying new candy.

[quote name='getmeoutofjoliet']Looks like a have a job, pending drug tests results.[/QUOTE]

I thought you were going to jail like 3 days ago?

fuck, man. I go to do some homework before the due date for a switch and the website is down for 30+ minutes. I fucking hate online homework.

GOOMOOJOO - Good luck with that, hermano. Oh and...

"Watch out for your cornhole, bud."
co9.jpg

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']It's a sports game and you played it.[/quote]

It's not a traditional sports game.

I don't really count games involving skateboards, snowboards, "extreme sports," as sports games.

I guess, what I mean to say is, "Who the hell plays team-oriented sports games?"

Free Red Alert 2 for the PC at Best Buy....pre-order the game for $5 and you get the game on the spot.

------

Nope...it was me. No drug trafficking stories on CAG please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back