Red OTTober!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='darthbudge']Why would you wish such a thing?

Are you a Trekie?[/quote]

He's a Trekker. It's like the poopsocker of the Star Trek world.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']I wish napkin rings never existed.[/quote]
Don't be silly. Storing napkins and table presentations would be chaos.
[quote name='darthbudge']Why would you wish such a thing?

Are you a Trekie?[/quote]Uh, that's Trekkie.
And while I'm not a hardcore fan, I enjoy it a lot more.

[quote name='D_Icon']ott

When a number is written like this for example, 1.2 million, is that the same as 1,200,000?

Any help appreciated.[/quote]

Oh I also picked up Pitch Black/The Chronic, which one of those is first in terms of a timeline, I know pitch black was made first, but in the riddick universe, which comes first?

[quote name='D_Icon']ott

When a number is written like this for example, 1.2 million, is that the same as 1,200,000?

Any help appreciated.[/quote]

Yes...1.2Million = 1,200,000

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Cool. Chuf Money's with Scooter and he's excited about his Star Wars miniatures.[/quote]

Say what?

[quote name='crystalklear64']Oh I also picked up Pitch Black/The Chronic, which one of those is first in terms of a timeline, I know pitch black was made first, but in the riddick universe, which comes first?[/quote]

Pitch Black is first story-wise.

(Those are two of my guilty pleasure movies)

[quote name='Mojimbo']Scooter stinks. I liked it better when OPM was dead. :cool:

Actually, that's not fair, that Giancarlo dude isn't bad.

Are you excited, tiredfornow?

[terrible song]

:rofl:[/quote]Why does Guitar Hero add all these notes that shouldn't even be there? #-o

I'm not too excited, but we'll see how it is tonight.

[quote name='tiredfornow']Why does Guitar Hero add all these notes that shouldn't even be there? #-o

I'm not too excited, but we'll see how it is tonight.[/quote]

GHWT does this still!?

[quote name='Mojimbo']What did you think of COD5, Maklershed?[/quote]

Pretty clevuh. It's no CoD4 but I can definitely see myself getting into it and liking it. I definitely like the new air strike and the dogs. I was having a little trouble with the guns being antique though .. some of them were hard to use compared to CoD4 guns. I'm talking specifically of the bolt actions. But I'm sure I'd get use to it.

[quote name='dcfox']What are they?[/quote]

[quote name='TehMuff1nM4n']FINALLY!!!! 20 FREE DLC REVEALED!!

• The 88 - "Sons and Daughters"
  • Authority Zero - "No Regrets"
  • Between the Buried and Me - "Prequel To The Sequel"
  • The Cab - "Bounce"
  • The Chevelles - "Get It On"
  • The Cocktail Slippers - "Give It To Me"
  • Dealership - "Database Corrupted"
  • Endeverafter - "I Wanna Be Your Man"
  • The Ghost Hounds - "Ashes To Fire"
  • Hollywood Undead - "Young"
  • Kutless - "The Feeling"
  • The Len Price 3 - "If I Ain't Got You"
  • Lesley Roy - "I'm Gone, I'm Going"
  • Opiate for the Masses - "Burn You Down"
  • Semi-Precious Weapons - "Magnetic Baby"
  • Shaimus - "Like a Fool"
  • Thenewno2" - Crazy Tuesday"
  • Tickle Me Pink - "The Time Is Wrong"
  • Underoath - "Desperate Times, Desperate Measures"
  • X Japan - "I.V."
http://xboxlive.ign.com/articles/922/922241p1.html

Available November 4th.... Too bad I haven't heard of these bands except for Underoath.[/quote]

Never heard of any of those bands...:cry:

Dang, LinkinPrime is gonna gift you his spare Xbox 360, dartbudge? That's pretty generous of him.

The funny thing is I'm pretty sure someone asked Harmonix if they were gonna be garbage third tier songs that no one ever heard of and they strongly denied it.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Que?[/QUOTE][quote name='LinkinPrime']I have 2 X360's...thinking of shipping my 2nd one to a friend...figured Priority is the way to go. I might end up going with UPS :whistle2:k[/QUOTE][quote name='LinkinPrime']Does anyone here have Budge's name? I sold him something a month ago so I have his address on paypal, but I don't have his name.[/QUOTE]:whistle2:k

It's a good thing I'm not a moderator cause I could infer that something very shady is going on there.

[quote name='Mojimbo']:whistle2:k

It's a good thing I'm not a moderator cause I could infer that something very shady is going on there.[/quote]
Infer all you want...I sent Budge some CD's.

The only song I know out of that whole list is IV (it's the song at the end credits of Saw 4).

Was hoping that fake list was real cause I was stoked to play Somebody Told Me by the Killers.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Never heard of any of those bands...:cry:[/quote]

Seriously? (Not you, the tracks.)

Considering that Bad Religion's "Suffer" was rumored, this is ridiculously disappointing.

Hell, some of those are Christian bands. These are some shitty free songs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back