Red OTTober!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unicorns, fuck YEAH!

orgazmo.jpg

Getting decapitated in Dead Space is fucken Sick!!

first time I enjoyed dying in a game, getting your head blown off by the wall monster and watching Issac's body running around clawing at his neck trying to find his head is just fucken gruesome.

When you meet those little head tentacle monsters, they bite off your head, throw it away then crawl down your neck, and take over your headless body pose for the camera and then lumber away trying put it's head in the right position.

I need to die more often.

[quote name='seanr1221']Someone was talking about a game that's not released :whistle2:#[/QUOTE]

Reported!

For talking about someone talking about a game that's not released.

[quote name='seanr1221']Someone was talking about a game that's not released :whistle2:#[/quote]
Tell cloudhead she's not supposed to do that.

Yeah I have GHIII...Country is one of those music types I just can't stand...I'd rather listen to the Jonas Brothers than Country.

-----

Damn it Budge...where are you?

[quote name='st0neface']Dear Harmonix,

I need more nu-metal, not any of this discusting country music.

Love,

LinkinPrime[/quote]

:lol: It's funny cause it's true.

GHWT this Sun...debating if I should get the guitar bundle or the drumsticks one? Limited space at my house means I'd have to put them away in their box as soon as I'm done playing with them each time :wall:

[quote name='DT778']Munch so what ended up happening with that dude wanting to sell you the beta code?[/QUOTE]

He posted me back saying that I could send him whatever I wanted to. I just stopped replying.

If true, I will buy that drum bundle of GH:WT.

If it really is a better drumset than RB, I may as well go for it.

Oh and I always put away the drum kit into a closet.
Looks stupid sitting out. Guitars too.

[quote name='dallow']If true, I will buy that drum bundle of GH:WT.

If it really is a better drumset than RB, I may as well go for it.

Oh and I always put away the drum kit into a closet.
Looks stupid sitting out. Guitars too.[/quote]

Well...the bundle contains both the guitar and drum kit.

-------

Happy B-Day Joe...are you going to buy that giant TV?

Maybe, I've got $2500 left over from my bonus check, and about $278 dollars worth of nickles/dimes/quarters/pennies I've been throwing in Jar since January.

I want an HDTV and a PS3, I been looking for Deals and that one TV I posted seemed like nice deal. I can probably snag a PS3 if I get approved by sonystyle and I'm set.

[quote name='joe2187']Maybe, I've got $2500 left over from my bonus check, and about $278 dollars worth of nickles/dimes/quarters/pennies I've been throwing in Jar since January.

I want an HDTV and a PS3, I been looking for Deals and that one TV I posted seemed like nice deal. I can probably snag a PS3 if I get approved by sonystyle and I'm set.[/quote]

If you do make sure you secure that shit...don't want another God forbid earthquake hitting us and breaking that one too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back