Red OTTober!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='dallow']Any word on which drumset is better?

I tried out the GHWT one at BB and it felt pretty good, and really sturdy to me.[/QUOTE]

From what I hear the GHWT ones are.

[quote name='st0neface'][insert plethora of penis jokes here][/quote]

In time, you will all know what I'm talking about.

But right now, I'm just a whole new person. :cool:

[quote name='seanr1221']Mangthing, why did you join my SR2 game for like 5 min the other day?[/quote]

I was trying the online out...

When you said you wouldn't revive me, I just left...

Bigger, better things to play mang...

Like Dead Space

[quote name='Moxio']TKW, since you're a new person, can you send some MS points my way? :cool:[/QUOTE]

don't you have like 47023423 points in the codes from the dodge dream car thing?

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Dallow are you eBaying your LBP's for profit or are you going to collect them.[/quote]
I have two. Am selling one.

[quote name='manthing']I was trying the online out...

When you said you wouldn't revive me, I just left...

Bigger, better things to play mang...

Like Dead Space[/QUOTE]

I was just being a dick :cool:

(a) i don't understand why they're going for $250 -- it's not worth it to play the game a week early.
(b) i love that the muslim community is pist at sony for the recall, saying it's "censorship". :D

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Munch I'll be calling Sony today to find out what the status is on the coffin[/QUOTE]

Sweetness. I want to watch some Blu Rays!

[quote name='Moxio']Shut the fuck up, dcfox. You were a huge dick to me yesterday, and you don't deserve shit.[/quote]
C'mon. You know I didn't mean any of that. I was just kidding around with you. :grouphug:

[quote name='TheRock88']You sold your PS3 LP? What's gonna happen to your blu ray collection?[/quote]

I had 2...one DOA and the one I traded with Marten. The DOA one wasn't technically mine since PayPal and my CC were trying to sort the issue when the eBay seller ran off. After X amount of days the seller disappeared and my CC company gave me my money back and said do whatever I want with the unit. I contacted Sony to get it repaired, sold it to Munch.

[quote name='munch']Sweetness. I want to watch some Blu Rays![/quote]

I'll let you know as soon as I get a chance.

Selling my Asus Eee 4G (with webcam).

XP
4GB SSD
8GB SDHC
2GB DDR
Complete with box, discs, and manuals.

$200

If anyone is interested.

[quote name='dallow']Selling my Asus Eee 4G (with webcam).

XP
4GB SSD
8GB SDHC
2GB DDR
Complete with box, discs, and manuals.

$200

If anyone is interested.[/quote]
I was just thinking of buying a netbook. . .

I'm pist that I bought LO used when it's 15 new and available at my local Target.

[quote name='dcfox']
I was just thinking of buying a netbook. . .
[/QUOTE]It's a great machine if you don't mind a small screen.
I just bought a new one and can't keep both, even though I love the little guy.

[quote name='Mel Karmazin']Merging XM and Sirius technology and installing it in new vehicles could take as long as 15 years because of the new chips required and automakers' lead time.[/quote]

Yup, that merger looks really pro-consumer...

:roll:

[quote name='dallow']I'm pist that I bought LO used when it's 15 new and available at my local Target.

It's a great machine if you don't mind a small screen.
I just bought a new one and can't keep both, even though I love the little guy.[/quote]
I don't mind a small screen. I would use it mostly for web browsing anyways.

[quote name='dcfox']I don't mind a small screen. I would use it mostly for web browsing anyways.[/quote]
That's pretty much all I use it for.

I even played WoW for a month on it, and use it to backup my iPhone.

If interested PM me. I can clean it up, make it fresh Linux, or leave as is with XP.

[quote name='Mojimbo']What did you do to Salim, dcfox?[/QUOTE]

I think he told him that he smelled like chicken noodle soup.

[quote name='dallow']I'm pist that I bought LO used when it's 15 new and available at my local Target.

It's a great machine if you don't mind a small screen.
I just bought a new one and can't keep both, even though I love the little guy.[/quote]

All my Targets are out of LO, and it actually hit $14.98 or whatever.

Your Target actually has it instock?

My Targets are a complete wasteland for anything good.

Yeah, there was one here that had a couple.
I would go back but it's so far out of the way.

And mine was part of the 3 for 2 deal at GS.

[quote name='Mojimbo']What did you do to Salim, dcfox?[/quote]
I think I might've said he liked dicks or something.

[quote name='dallow']That's pretty much all I use it for.

I even played WoW for a month on it, and use it to backup my iPhone.

If interested PM me. I can clean it up, make it fresh Linux, or leave as is with XP.[/quote]
How does Windows run on it and what kind of battery life are you getting?

[quote name='dcfox']How does Windows run on it and what kind of battery life are you getting?[/quote]Runs very well. Boots up quickly enough and have AVG running in the background.

Has hardly ever crashed, even with iTunes, Firefox+15 tabs, and IE open. (and Pidgin)

Battery life isn't great. I think it's a standard 3 cell battery so about 2 - 2.5 hours at most.

I almost always have it plugged in though.

EliteXC “Night of Champions,” scheduled for Nov. 8 at the Reno Events Center in Reno, Nev., has been cancelled as the promotion heads into its final days of business, Sherdog.com has learned from numerous sources.

Joey Villasenor, who was slated to challenge Robbie Lawler for the EliteXC middleweight crown in Reno, was informed of the show's cancellation Monday evening.

TJ Thompson, a Pro Elite executive, said he'd been informed Monday morning by the company that they were closing its doors for good this week and that bankruptcy paperwork had already been filed. Thompson's Hawaii-based Icon Sport promotion was purchased by EliteXC's parent company, Pro Elite, in 2007.

As of Monday afternoon, Nevada State Athletic Commission Executive Director Keith Kizer said he had not received word that the event had been cancelled.

A notice posted Monday evening at graciefighter.com read, “We are confirming that EliteXC has folded. What this means for our fans and supporters is that there will not be a Nick Diaz vs. Eddie Alvarez fight on November 8th.”

Graciefighter.com is operated by representatives of Diaz’s camp, who was slated to face Alvarez for the vacant EliteXC 160-pound title.

Representatives from Pro Elite did not return calls Monday.

Pro Elite, which has accrued $55 million deficit during its two years of operation, had been in need of a helping hand in recent months.

On Sept. 17, Showtime Networks filed public notice with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission announcing its intention to enter preliminary negotiations for the purchase of the fledgling company.

Showtime, a subsidiary of the parent conglomerate CBS Corporation, already has broadcasting deals with the Los Angeles-based company on both its premium cable channel and CBS. Showtime also has a 20% ownership stake in Pro Elite.

Discussions of Pro Elite’s purchase were said to have gone well and a deal looked imminent as of two weeks ago when EliteXC held its third installment of “Saturday Night Fights” on CBS. The Oct. 4 event, which was funded entirely by Showtime, drew 4.56 million viewers and almost matched their initial May offering on the network.

But negative press surrounding questionable conduct before the main event between Seth Petruzelli and Kevin "Kimbo Slice" Ferguson have overshadowed the ratings success. Petruzelli, who stepped into the headlining bout on an hour's notice and beat Slice in 14 seconds with a short right jab, intonated afterward on a Monday morning talk show that promoters had given him added monetary incentive to stand with the less ground-savvy Slice.

Pro Elite officials later denied any wrongdoing, calling the pre-fight locker room discussion a "knockout bonus" offer, but public outcry led the Florida State Boxing Commission to open an investigation on the matter.

Wonder where's she gonna go now? Maybe Vince McMahon will throw a contract her way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back