Red OTTober!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='senorwoohoo']Agreed, but when it comes to ogling, I kinda like it.[/QUOTE]
Those breasts would look SO fine under a low-cut black cocktail dress.

I'd steal glances at her cleave all the damn night!

[quote name='Brak']Those breasts would look SO fine under a low-cut black cocktail dress.

I'd steal glances at her cleave all the damn night![/QUOTE]

Reported for stealing.

[quote name='Brak']Those breasts would look SO fine under a low-cut black cocktail dress.

I'd steal glances at her cleave all the damn night![/QUOTE]

Yes, yes, a thousand times yes!

Ooo... My GameCrazy doesn't have the 48 hour sticker on the front of the LE case. #-o

[quote name='crystalklear64']"I finally got my 2nd 8800 GTS card into my PC and guess what? I think it's malfunctioning...When I was playing World of Warcraft, I had to disable SLI because of flickering graphics. I installed the new nVidia drivers, re-enabled SLI and then websites started to get pixelated. I removed the card and just used the one eVGA sent me to replace my broken 7800 GTX, and it worked perfectly."

I don't know your level of computer knowledge, so don't take offense to this if you already know, but there are a couple different versions of the GTS as well as different stepping versions. If they aren't the same, it could cause problems.

What is your mother board and PSU?[/quote]

They are the exact same card: eVGA 320MB 8800 GTS. Model numbers are the same, but I dont have them on me at present.

ASUS A8N-SLI Deluxe MOBO
Silverstone Olympia 750 Watts PSU

EDIT: I think they are these:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814130410

[quote name='Number83']They are the exact same card: eVGA 320MB 8800 GTS. Model numbers are the same, but I dont have them on me at present.

ASUS A8N-SLI Deluxe MOBO
Silverstone Olympia 750 Watts PSU

EDIT: I think they are these:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814130410[/QUOTE]
Well your mobo is a little old, but should be fine. Do you have the latest bios for it?

PSU is overkill, but thats fine too.

I'm not familiar with SLI, but in Crossfire, you have to connect two bridges between the cards, not just one. Maybe its like that with SLI and you only connected one?

Talking about your desktop becoming pixelated, what do you mean? Like the resolution drops way down or what?

What he posted is an absinthe, wow. The wormwood will get you feelin' psychedelic.

[quote name='crystalklear64']Well your mobo is a little old, but should be fine. Do you have the latest bios for it?

PSU is overkill, but thats fine too.

I'm not familiar with SLI, but in Crossfire, you have to connect two bridges between the cards, not just one. Maybe its like that with SLI and you only connected one?

Talking about your desktop becoming pixelated, what do you mean? Like the resolution drops way down or what?[/quote]

I should check to see if I have the latest bios...That would be a good start. This card only has one bridge, so I think I'm good there.

By pixelated, I mean that I'll be looking at something then all of a sudden a few pixels on the screen will start blinking. Then some more. If I'm on a web page and scroll, the blinking will follow up and down the screen creating lines. At that point I have to shut down, because the screen becomes almost entirely garbled.

I was thinking it could be a heat issue, because it starts out ok, but then after a few minutes this corruption starts. When I took the card out, it was too hot to handle.

Last BIOS update 11/2006...LOLZ!!! I would say ASUS no longer supports this board.

Bought a pimpin' vintage Pendleton Cowichan sweater today. Looked fucking money with that White Russian I had earlier tonight.

I'd need a plate of cartoonishly over-sized chocolate chip cookies, muhniguh!

[quote name='Brak']I'd need a plate of cartoonishly over-sized chocolate chip cookies, muhniguh![/quote]

_BasketballCookie.gif

http://www.immaculatebaking.com/ibc-oc-wbcstory.php

Check out the Photo gallery...dude is standing in the middle of the cookie!

[quote name='senorwoohoo']fuckin' a, I could have hooked you up but the place around here that sold those went out of business. They were fuckin' delicious, too.[/QUOTE]
Where they so large that if I were to have purchased one of them in a scene in a low-budget movie, and they needed a shot of just my hand holding it, would they have resorted to having a baby arm hold the cookie, as opposed to making one with the radius of three feet?

[quote name='Brak']Where they so large that if I were to have purchased one of them in a scene in a low-budget movie, and they needed a shot of just my hand holding it, would they have resorted to having a baby arm hold the cookie, as opposed to making one with the radius of three feet?[/QUOTE]

:rofl: No, not that large.

[quote name='Brak']Where they so large that if I were to have purchased one of them in a scene in a low-budget movie, and they needed a shot of just my hand holding it, would they have resorted to having BUDGE'S RIGHT arm hold the cookie, as opposed to making one with the radius of three feet?[/quote]

Whoa..

After playing Saints Row 2 for 45min, I think I should have gone with Dead Space...SR2 feels like SR1...GTAIV's car collisions spoiled me, this game doesn't do it justice...feels like you're driving bricks.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']:bomb: I forgot my Zune...I hate working without music :wall:[/quote]
You still have the iPhone no?

Use Pandora, AOL Radio, Flycast, or Last.fm radio.

[quote name='dallow']You still have the iPhone no?

Use Pandora, AOL Radio, Flycast, or Last.fm radio.[/quote]

I do...I wish I had put music in it...I have Pandora radio, and I love it, but I'm near something that obstructs the signal, since I get close to no reception here. :whistle2:(

[quote name='LinkinPrime']I do...I wish I had put music in it...I have Pandora radio, and I love it, but I'm near something that obstructs the signal, since I get close to no reception here. :whistle2:([/quote]Ah, too bad.

[quote name='tiredfornow']Hallow, best friend! (dallow)[/quote]Hallow!
I saw you playing ultra cool game last night with other best fwend.

[quote name='Liquid 2']Insane isn't very hard, dallow.

Only real tough parts are the car in Act II and Raam.[/quote]
Ok, that's good. I should be able to deal with most of it then.

Is difficult ramped up when playing co-op? Like more enemies or whatever?

That one part underground
when you're about to set off the resonator and you get ambushed by a 100 theron guards with torque bows
was kinda tough on Insane. :whistle2:|

Are you enjoying Gears, dallow?

[quote name='Number83']Dallow...I'm sorry to tell you that your fish died...It succumbed to the Swim Bladder Disease. He did not suffer.[/quote]Oh, damn. :cry:

Any of you :cool: dudes mind faxing a form for me? I need to put in for my 360 hard drive transfer cable and don't wanna go down to Kinkos if I don't have to. I'll throw 100MSP your way too. Thanks!

[quote name='tiredfornow']That one part underground
when you're about to set off the resonator and you get ambushed by a 100 theron guards with torque bows
was kinda tough on Insane. :whistle2:|

Are you enjoying Gears, dallow?[/quote]
I fucking hate those bows! Took me a few tries, even on hardcore, until I figured out a decent strategy.

Yeah, very fun except for melee which I can't seem to get to work most of the time.
I had played through some of it long ago on co-op with my brother, but now I'm in unfamiliar territory so I hope there are some good surprises.

Want to be ready for part 2.

[quote name='Mojimbo']Any of you :cool: dudes mind faxing a form for me? I need to put in for my 360 hard drive transfer cable and don't wanna go down to Kinkos if I don't have to. I'll throw 100MSP your way too. Thanks![/quote]

You can send it to me LinkinPrime @ gmail, or you can join the train, TFN has mine, next it goes to JFD, then Casey if he still needs it...and you if you do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back