Red OTTober!

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm going down to get a haircut and check out the polls at like 1, I just don't wanna go to Kinkos, man.

No matter, my boy st0neface has my back. :cool:

mojimbo - If you're not afraid of catching the gay, JFD can send it to you when hes done with it. I'm meeting up with him tonight, so maybe tomorrow or something he can ship it off to ya.

NEVER fucking MIND. #-o

[quote name='dallow']Ah, too bad.

Hallow!
I saw you playing ultra cool game last night with other best fwend.

Ok, that's good. I should be able to deal with most of it then.

Is difficult ramped up when playing co-op? Like more enemies or whatever?[/QUOTE]

My back is starting to get better. I'll co-op some insane gears ion Thursday with you.

Tonight I have to go to a debate and tomorrow I'm watching the Phillies.

[quote name='tiredfornow']mojimbo - If you're not afraid of catching the gay, JFD can send it to you when hes done with it. I'm meeting up with him tonight, so maybe tomorrow or something he can ship it off to ya.

NEVER fucking MIND. #-o[/quote]

Reported for circumstancing the air filter...

I ripped on Sean earlier for having to go take a programming test. As it turns out, I had one today too. I bet he did better on his than I did on mine :(

Was Elite XC the MMA company that "produced" the fight? If so, they were facing a bunch of shit for possibly throwing the match and other people were pissed because they put Kimbo up against an established MMA dude.

On another note, I got a 36 on my last Chem test.... Owch.

[quote name='tiredfornow']lol @ Elite XC being no more after Kimbo losing. :lol:[/quote]

I called it!

And yowzers to that "TFN" beach picture earlier. If I wasn't at work, it'd be LinkinTime™

[quote name='Maklershed']I called it!

And yowzers to that "TFN" beach picture earlier. If I wasn't at work, it'd be LinkinTime™[/quote]

Where?

EDIT NVM Found it.

100. I have to average a C on my last ones to pass at this point. Shit sucks.

I'm normally pretty ill with the education, but Chemistry just baffles me. There is so much to memorize and so many different combos of shit that it just overloads my mind.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']My back is starting to get better. I'll co-op some insane gears ion Thursday with you.

Tonight I have to go to a debate and tomorrow I'm watching the Phillies.[/quote]Cool man.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Holly shit at this past weekends Entourage...its going to be weird if
Ari takes the job
[/QUOTE]

I know! fuckin' love that show.

[quote name='senorwoohoo']
I know! fuckin' love that show.
[/quote]
I can't believe Peter lost all his powers!

[quote name='Brak']"holly shit" - LinkinPrime[/quote]

Maybe Linkin's getting a jumpstart on the holidays?

I mean Sears already has Christmas trees for sale...

[quote name='dcfox']
I can't believe Peter lost all his powers!
[/quote]

That sucks too, I wonder if he can get them back and if so how that's going to happen. Adam being gone pisses me off though.

[quote name='manthing']Maybe Linkin's getting a jumpstart on the holidays?

I mean Sears already has Christmas trees for sale...[/quote]

I am :cool:

Mak:
I kinda want Fable II as well. I just bought the first one last night and figure I'll give it whirl.
I heard the co-op is half-gimped though.

I'll have LittleBigPlanet tonight though!
And my second ebay copy should get here later this week too.[quote name='manthing']Dallow:

How goes the job?[/quote]
Nothing's changed so far.
Seems stable until January at least.

I need a new news site to read at lunch. CNN.com has too much bullshit. And the things I do want to read is always a video report which doesn't have corresponding text.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']I am :cool:[/quote]

By eating berries that make you sick?

:whistle2:s

--------------------

That's good dallow...

I was wondering what the frozen credit did to your company...

___ damn @ running RegistryFix on this computer and finding 1,298 problems in the ActiveX/Classes section. :lol:

This thing sucks.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']That sucks too, I wonder if he can get them back and if so how that's going to happen. Adam being gone pisses me off though.[/quote]
Well we already know
he does get his powers back eventually since future Peter had powers. And I'm pissed at Adam dying too. Seems stupid that Mrs Petrelli had Hiro and Ando dig him up only to have him die the next episode.

awwright.

just got back from astro mid term. I at least thought I knew the answer to all of the questions except 1 of the essay Q's. I knew that potassium-40 decays into argon, but I'm not 100% on what the half-life is. So hopefully if 1.25billion years is wrong I'll get some partial credit.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Does USPS have Priority boxes that can fit a X360 console comfortably?[/quote]

Maybe the $12.xx flat rate box?

[quote name='manthing']Maybe the $12.xx flat rate box?[/quote]

Maybe...I think I'll just take a trip to Kinkos to see what kind of boxes they have.

[quote name='tiredfornow']Why are you putting your 360 in a Priority box, Linkin?[/quote]

I have 2 X360's...thinking of shipping my 2nd one to a friend...figured Priority is the way to go. I might end up going with UPS :whistle2:k

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back