Red OTTober!

Status
Not open for further replies.
pirate-smiley-08.gif

[quote name='LinkinPrime']....quick look over here

[/quote]

Man I really hate those glasses that girls wear.

Though those jugs look nice in that swimming pool.

[quote name='crystalklear64']I wonder if theres a program ala Frets on Fire for elite beat agents with custom songs and such.

That'd be $$.[/quote]
There is. I can't remember the name of it but I posted a link to something like that awhile ago.

edit: found it http://osu.ppy.sh/index.php

I wonder if the new version of LBP is going to get a different barcode number than the original recalled version...Who's to stop the unscrupulous eBayer from saying thier copy is the recalled version? Do they even know where the "unmentionable" music is?

[quote name='st0neface']Soodmeg, I was wondering what happened to the angry you I remember. I then read the stolen PS thread and the mystery was solved.[/quote]

........wwwwaaaahhhh?

Say again.

You recently seemed rather subdued. Your posts were no longer laced with malice, and I was starting to worry about you. Then, like magic, I looked at the thread about stolen playstations and there it was!

[quote name='Moxio']$$$$er![/quote]
Before you get banned, Mox, I have a question. I just stocked up on 360 rpgs and was wondering which should I start first: Blue Dragon, Infinite Undiscovery, Lost Odyssey, or Eternal Sonata?

[quote name='st0neface']You recently seemed rather subdued. Your posts were no longer laced with malice, and I was starting to worry about you. Then, like magic, I looked at the thread about stolen playstations and there it was![/quote]

Well thats because you are all dead to me.

[quote name='tiredfornow']Olivia Munn is not a shemale, you fucking black asshole. :nottalking:[/QUOTE]

reported for sexism, racism, and pottymouthism.

[quote name='tiredfornow']Olivia Munn is not a shemale, you fucking black asshole. :nottalking:[/quote]

I dont remember saying that......

[quote name='dcfox']Before you get banned, Mox, I have a question. I just stocked up on 360 rpgs and was wondering which should I start first: Blue Dragon, Infinite Undiscovery, Lost Odyssey, or Eternal Sonata?[/QUOTE]

I haven't played BD or IU

But I'd still say LO. Then ES. Then IU. Then BD.

I'm too much of a cheesemint whore to enjoy LO. I feel the obsessive need to collect everything for the cheesemints the first time through.

[quote name='Soodmeg']Well thats because you are all dead to me.[/QUOTE]

Soodmeg used to not be able to drop a line here on CAG without using the word fuck.

Alright time to go, see ya OTT.

Oh and to make you feel better fuck you manthing! There now everything is back to normal.

:lol:

[quote name='thekeybladewars']Because of yesterday, I am whole new different person today.

My entire dream last night was me taking cover...
behind a giant worm!
[/QUOTE]

[insert plethora of penis jokes here]

Which should I play next? Which is shorter?

Mass Effect, or Lost Odyssey.

[quote name='dcfox']Before you get banned, Mox, I have a question. I just stocked up on 360 rpgs and was wondering which should I start first: Blue Dragon, Infinite Undiscovery, Lost Odyssey, or Eternal Sonata?[/quote]
Enchanted Arms.

[quote name='munch']Soodmeg used to not be able to drop a line here on CAG without using the word fuck.[/quote]

[quote name='Soodmeg']Alright time to go, see ya OTT.

Oh and to make you feel better fuck you manthing! There now everything is back to normal.

:lol:[/quote]

:rofl::rofl:

And right on cue I drop one! I have such great timing.

[quote name='dallow']Which should I play next? Which is shorter?

Mass Effect, or Lost Odyssey.[/QUOTE]

Don't even go near Mass Effect. Awful game.

Mass Effect, I thought was going to be amazing for the first two hours. Then I figured out it was just the same planet over and over again in different colors.

[quote name='dallow']Which should I play next? Which is shorter?

Mass Effect, or Lost Odyssey.

Enchanted Arms.[/quote]
Don't have that one yet.

[quote name='seanr1221']I'm oddly excited for GH:WT[/quote]
Any word on which drumset is better?

I tried out the GHWT one at BB and it felt pretty good, and really sturdy to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back