Red Xbox 360 Controller w/Play & Charge Kit $35 at Amazon

Been thinking bout this deal all weekend and just bought one. Great price for what your getting plus I keep on going through batteries during the middle of my online escapades so this is something I really need, lo!. Thanks Cheapy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

[quote name='Naterrs']I want.. but I don't wanna spend the money right now. Oh jeez![/QUOTE]

Right there with you.

lol I picked this up about a three days ago... Essentially got it for free since I applied for the Amazon card and got a 40 dollar credit for my first purchase.

wow even the plug has a reddish tint. I want this but I'm already spending way too much money this week on Read Dead and Alan Wake :(

I'd get it but, red? I need black to match my Elite. Just need a replacement since the left stick has sensitivity issues (one millimeter to the left, characters will move left on their own in some games)

[quote name='UberNinjaz']I'd get it but, red? I need black to match my Elite. Just need a replacement since the left stick has sensitivity issues (one millimeter to the left, characters will move left on their own in some games)[/QUOTE]

Black goes with everything. Red looks great against the black anyway, also the red controllers have the better D pad unlike some of the previously manufactured black controllers. I like having 2 different color controllers, it's easy to say "you're the red one."

that's a pretty good deal.

I have two of these, got them from Best Buy and GameCrazy when they were on sale. red ain't bad, Resident Evil colors.

FYI the black one is only $10 more if you'd rather have that color. I already have a black wireless battery to go with my Halo 3 ODST controller from the LE so I'd rather spend the $10 to have a matching black controller/battery and make the ODST one my secondary controller so it's not used as much.

This is replacing the last of my 4 white controllers I got when I bought the 360 in early 2006. All the others either developed defects (2 got to where buttons were not responding,) 1 got a broken thumbstick (from my stupidity) or the last one has been used so much the sticks and buttons are visibly worn.

If this is the same "limited" edition one that goes on sale every couple of months, then the D-pad is no different from the other colors.

I bought one for $38.54 in early March. Controller seems exactly the same as my white launch ones. Just a warning, the rechargeable batteries lose their life in about 3 years or so, but that's the nature of rechargeable. I just run my controller through the usb without a battery and it works just fine.

Great price on this

[quote name='VaRIABLE SoUL']wow even the plug has a reddish tint. I want this but I'm already spending way too much money this week on Read Dead and Alan Wake :([/QUOTE]If you're looking at the customer submitted photos on amazon, it doesn't look like that. The sticks and D-pad are solid black, and the cord is dark gray.

[quote name='WasabiJoe'] Just a warning, the rechargeable batteries lose their life in about 3 years or so, but that's the nature of rechargeable. I just run my controller through the usb without a battery and it works just fine.

Great price on this[/QUOTE]

I can attest to this as well. It also sucks now that MS won't sell the wireless batteries by themselves, you HAVE to buy the charge wire with it if you're looking at retail, or go with a third-party battery.

And with 10 ft. USB cables being pretty easy to get for under $10 for the PS3 controllers, there's no excuse for the Charge N Play cables being so short.

[quote name='hypertails02']Anyone with a Red Controller - I heard a rumor that Microsoft adjusted the D-Pad for this version. Is it improved, or the same?[/QUOTE]

It's the "same" in that it's inconsistent. I've got some controllers with atrocious D-pads and some with less-atrocious D-pads. But the red's aren't any different.

got mine today its really nice im excited :) it only took one day to get here impressive i do have prime and i did 2 day shipping but i got it the next day . 22 hours after i clicked buy

bread's done
Back