• LEGO Worlds
  • MLB The Show
PS4/XB1 $14.99

• Skyrim Special Edition
  • Everybody's Golf
  • Knack 2

Last Update: 02/3/2018

Last edited by a moderator:
I checked a couple boxes this morning where and the `buy games' button was gone from all of them, including one that typically had tons of games.

I’m so sick. I was going to make out like an absolute bandit with the GameStop trade bump. Kicking myself hard for not hitting the Redboxes in the arew earlier.

Checked two game boxes and there wasn't a Games option. Looks like it really is over now.

Well, it was fun while it lasted. Catch you all on the... well.

I checked my box today and the games button is no longer there.  Oh well. Noticed its jan 31 so maybe thats why its over

That's the end, huh? Thought about getting the Sonic racing game, but maybe I should get around to finishing Transformed first. Or playing it at all.

In random chance I saw a guy stocking the Redbox today near me. I asked him about why they were taking away games and he said it wasn’t profitable (makes sense with the theft).

He said there are still games out there but they were taken off the app. So if your lucky you can still find them at some Redbox’s off the beaten path

In random chance I saw a guy stocking the Redbox today near me. I asked him about why they were taking away games and he said it wasn’t profitable (makes sense with the theft).

He said there are still games out there but they were taken off the app. So if your lucky you can still find them at some Redbox’s off the beaten path
dumbanddumber_theresachance.gif

I wonder how true that is because I went to a couple of Redboxes that FOR SURE had some games before they took them off the app and website. Oh well, guess I'll be making a few more trips to verify.

I will always cherish my Redbox Edition Transformers Devastation.

maxresdefault.jpg

I was just thinking the other day how Redbox may regret getting rid of video games this year with what happened. A lot of people at home seems like they'd want to rent a game and stay home and play it and you don't even have to enter a store or be within 6 feet of someone to rent it. But on the other hand their selection was always kinda meh, or maybe that's just my perception since a lot of games that come out today are kinda meh to me.

I was just thinking the other day how Redbox may regret getting rid of video games this year with what happened. A lot of people at home seems like they'd want to rent a game and stay home and play it and you don't even have to enter a store or be within 6 feet of someone to rent it. But on the other hand their selection was always kinda meh, or maybe that's just my perception since a lot of games that come out today are kinda meh to me.
While this is true, you would have to provide your own way to sterilize that nasty ass screen or risk getting what the last 20 people that touched that screen have.

While this is true, you would have to provide your own way to sterilize that nasty ass screen or risk getting what the last 20 people that touched that screen have.
True but isn't that still the case right now with movies at Redbox? I mean AFAIK they are still running although I haven't looked lately.

Like if I could I'd go rent Doom Eternal right now .But renting games locally doesn't really exist anymore. I don't care for gamefly.

bread's done
Back