• LEGO Worlds
  • MLB The Show
PS4/XB1 $14.99

• Skyrim Special Edition
  • Everybody's Golf
  • Knack 2

Last Update: 02/3/2018

Last edited by a moderator:
For those with a TRU still open in your area, I got Rise of The Tomb Raider for the X1 for $8 after 60% off. I didn't get a chance to check on the PS4 version.

According to the Redbox site they're doing a memorial day sale but looks like prices might not be reflected online. Ad showing $27 for AC Origins but locator still showing $40 at all stores so not sure what prices are like on the rest of the games. 

got my first paper disc today, people are such scumbags, ruined my plans, was headed to gs to flip hitman for about 13 plus get that extra 5 bucks for trading in towards preorder, only thing that made me feel good was the woman on the redbox line seemed pretty confident they were going to go after the last renter, seems this was the only copy for miles  perhaps a trap for habitual thieves in the area?

got my first paper disc today, people are such scumbags, ruined my plans, was headed to gs to flip hitman for about 13 plus get that extra 5 bucks for trading in towards preorder, only thing that made me feel good was the woman on the redbox line seemed pretty confident they were going to go after the last renter, seems this was the only copy for miles perhaps a trap for habitual thieves in the area?
Not to be mean, but I'm glad you were stopped from flipping, though the person who stole it is also an ass.

I got my first ever scratched disc recently and was too lazy to promptly return it but a little elbow grease and Carl Zeus’s lens cleaners got it good enough to install . Thankfully discs only need a fraction of info as “proof of purchase/possession” in the drive not to actually load and play the games anymore.

I got my first ever scratched disc recently and was too lazy to promptly return it but a little elbow grease and Carl Zeus’s lens cleaners got it good enough to install . Thankfully discs only need a fraction of info as “proof of purchase/possession” in the drive not to actually load and play the games anymore.
Protip, if it's an Xbox One game, you can just download it from the store free and use the disc as an unlock key.

Now this is new. Never seen anyone bitch about another CAG flipping from Redbox to GS. Who pissed in your Wheaties this morning?
You should see the crying going on in the gcu cancellation thread regarding flipping. Apparently anyone who has ever flipped a game for any reason is a terrible person and should be banned from buying games.

You should see the crying going on in the gcu cancellation thread regarding flipping. Apparently anyone who has ever flipped a game for any reason is a terrible person and should be banned from buying games.
And they need to be called out on social media for the scum they are. With lots of local news stories showing videos of them making their shameful posts, which of course are forwarded to their employers to get them fired and ruined for the rest of their lives.

fucking scum.

And they need to be called out on social media for the scum they are. With lots of local news stories showing videos of them making their shameful posts, which of course are forwarded to their employers to get them fired and ruined for the rest of their lives.

fucking scum.
What. The. Shaq Fu.

So companies can use thier expertise to buy products cheap and sell them for a profit but the moment an individual does it, you unleash a torrent of hate. I'd reexamine the investment of your thoughts and energy if I were you.

Some drops:

Pro Evolution Soccer 2018 PS4 $4.99

Pro Evolution Soccer 2018 XBOX ONE $4.99

Madden NFL 18 PS4 $9.99

Madden NFL 18 Xbox One $9.99

Rise of the Tomb Raider PS4 9.99

Some drops:

Madden NFL 18 PS4 $9.99
Grabbed PES. All you need is a thumb drive and you can download all of the uniforms, kits, etc. from PES Universe. Plays spot on well worth $5 if you want to try a new sports game.

I only found Rise of the Tomb Raider at a Dollar General location that didn't sell games.  On my app I could rent it for fifty cents, but all other games were regular price.  Thinking it was a hidden credit or error I went in person and at the box it stated it was a flash deal and the rental price was fifty cents.  So I rented it and hope to return it to a location selling PES where I can buy both.

people have gotten even worse .. went to pick up a PS4 copy of PES and someone got a disc  sticker and put it over a copy of an xbox 360 game. glad I noticed it while cleaning the disc got a good kick out of it then called and returned it to the box to get my money back.

people have gotten even worse .. went to pick up a PS4 copy of PES and someone got a disc sticker and put it over a copy of an xbox 360 game. glad I noticed it while cleaning the disc got a good kick out of it then called and returned it to the box to get my money back.
Worse? That's better than a piece of paper. At least you got a 360 game. What game was it?

I'd use some free Redbox rental from tmobile (released last Tuesday) or from the Redbox rewards before making a purchase just to check the disk.

I'd use some free Redbox rental from tmobile (released last Tuesday) or from the Redbox rewards before making a purchase just to check the disk.
Why? Either way your going to be making a call to Redbox... if not for refund on the purchase then to notify them of the empty case so that your not the last one to touch the game and therefore the number one suspect for the thievery

Why? Either way your going to be making a call to Redbox... if not for refund on the purchase then to notify them of the empty case so that your not the last one to touch the game and therefore the number one suspect for the thievery
Cause getting your money back from them is way more annoying than getting an extra free rental.

No 4th of July sale? Also why do they have the Crash Trilogy now but only on PS4 it's like they forgot it came out on everything else

Some drops:

Madden NFL 18 PS4 $9.99

I think there is more. Mostly prices that games have hit before like AC Origins for $28, Rocket League, Dishonored 2, Lego SW Force Unleashed, Prey At $10 each, Metal Gear Survive, Evil Within 2, Skyrim @ $15 each, Battlefront 2, WWE 18, Shadow of War, Wolfenstein 2 @ $20 each.

I misread that Rise of the Tomb Raider was $4.99 and not $9.99. Rented it for fifty cents and transferred it to a box where I could buy it only to find it's still $9.99. So I paid to move it so someone else will buy it for $10. FML.

I think there is more. Mostly prices that games have hit before like AC Origins for $28, Rocket League, Dishonored 2, Lego SW Force Unleashed, Prey At $10 each, Metal Gear Survive, Evil Within 2, Skyrim @ $15 each, Battlefront 2, WWE 18, Shadow of War, Wolfenstein 2 @ $20 each.

I misread that Rise of the Tomb Raider was $4.99 and not $9.99. Rented it for fifty cents and transferred it to a box where I could buy it only to find it's still $9.99. So I paid to move it so someone else will buy it for $10. FML.

You should have bought Rise of the Tomb Raider when you had the chance (and no paper copy). While $5 would be awesome, $10 is still a steal for everything included. I bought it a few months ago when it first went to $10 and it was completely worth it. Definitely not worth missing out on for trying to save $5 (prob spent more than that in gas driving around to different boxes)

No 4th of July sale? Also why do they have the Crash Trilogy now but only on PS4 it's like they forgot it came out on everything else
No they have a "sale". It's just like the past couple of ones where it's the same price as it was before the sale happened yet they consider them apart of the sale.

You should have bought Rise of the Tomb Raider when you had the chance (and no paper copy). While $5 would be awesome, $10 is still a steal for everything included. I bought it a few months ago when it first went to $10 and it was completely worth it. Definitely not worth missing out on for trying to save $5 (prob spent more than that in gas driving around to different boxes)
I only have an Xbox One. Pretty sure the Xbox One is just the vanilla copy while the ps4 version is the GOTY.

I only have an Xbox One. Pretty sure the Xbox One is just the vanilla copy while the ps4 version is the GOTY.
Youbare correct there good sir. X1 is Vanilla and PS4 is GOTY, I bought my X1 copy from Redbox when it was $10 and bought the Season Pass this past Christmas when it dropped to $6.99, so should be on sale later on this year

You're a gentlemen and a scholar!  Thanks!  I'd do the same, but I'm what is known as a backlogus maximus.  Plus, I've got 3 months of gamepass and RoTR is included in it now.  If I only get time to play thru it.

I played a videogames one time.
throne-of-lies.gif

Picked up Dishonored 2 :xb1: for $5. :ps4: version was still $10 though.
Lego ninjago :pS4: and :xb1: were $10 each.

Is there some sort of system flag for multiple trades of the same copy of game if you space out the trade (1/day)? There are a ton of Dishonored copies in my area and double my money with some patience is fine with me. 

Is there some sort of system flag for multiple trades of the same copy of game if you space out the trade (1/day)? There are a ton of Dishonored copies in my area and double my money with some patience is fine with me.
use a Shadow Clone Jitsu, and have each of them trade one?

bread's done
Back