State of Decay: Year One Survival Edition XB1 $5.99

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Mutants in Manhattan X360 $18.99

Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 5 PS4 & XB1 $8.99

Transformers Devastation PS4 & XB1 $8.99

Uncharted 4: A Thief's End PS4 $38.99

Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection PS4 $13.99

Until Dawn PS4 $13.99

WWE 2K16 PS4 & XB1 & X360 $13.99

Click here to find the used game you want near you: http://www.redbox.com/browse/for-sale-games

Credit to Redbox Games on the Redbox Reddit

Last edited by a moderator:
So I purchased Transformers for PS4 for $8.99. Yes there was an annoying sticker in the middle that will take some time to remove. However, the disc was literally branded/painted on that says Redbox Rental all around the disc so BEWARE! image.jpeg
So yeah, I take it I'm one of the first to encounter this nonsense?? I'm in northern NJ so beware guys. Not sure if Gamestop will even take a trade in on this guy lol.

So I purchased Transformers for PS4 for $8.99. Yes there was an annoying sticker in the middle that will take some time to remove. However, the disc was literally branded/painted on that says Redbox Rental all around the disc so BEWARE! image.jpeg
I just purchased a transformers last night at a location in metro Detroit. Same branded red box sticker on the whole disc.

wtf at that branding lol, when trading red box games into gamestop I have my email ready to show that I purchased the game

bought adventure time yesterday, for a short game why not

will wait until next sale for $6 WWE , bah gawd

So yeah, I take it I'm one of the first to encounter this nonsense?? I'm in northern NJ so beware guys. Not sure if Gamestop will even take a trade in on this guy lol.
No, you aren't--I bought a used copy of Transformers Devastation from Gamestop.com about 2 weeks ago and the disc that arrived looked just like that. I figured it was from a Redbox, but I still returned it in-store because it just looks...wrong.

From a previous thread, you can email Redbox at [SIZE=14.6667px][email protected] to request a refund if you got a paper disc.  I think there is a phone number as well, might be in that last thread as well.[/SIZE]

Flipped transformers to Gamestop for $14.40. Went to another Gamestop down the road and bought a complete one for $14.17 (10% off used plus bonus 10% off pro sale today.)

If they are paper is it impossible to get your money back?
We always want you to have an amazing experience with us whether you're renting or buying. We'll ask you reach out as quickly as possible if you ever receive an unplayable copy of your game so we can get that fixed for you as soon as possible as well as mark the copy for removal. If you have any questions or concerns always feel free to email us at [email protected]. Thank you!! :)

Damn hope that trend doesnt make it cross the country anytime soon
It's definitely in the Central Florida area. Bought one from a Gamestop about two weeks ago. (Can't recall which exact one, but would have been one in the South Orlando/Kissimmee area.)

@Xellos2099 I definitely understand your concern, that is not how it's supposed to work. Please drop us a line at [email protected] so we can get that taken care of for your right away! Thanks for reaching out!
I received a copy of mad Max that was cracked from the inner ring into the actual game data. I emailed their support line, got a reply 8 hours later, which I think is pretty quick. They were super nice and while I didn't expect it, refunded the purchase. I gave the agent a great review survey.

I traded my Transformers PS4 disc to Gamestop just now with no issues. Mentioned that I had an email receipt for it and the guy had no problems with it

I had to get two refunded last week, no problem at all. Also, I can confirm master chief collection is $6, not $9 still like one guy said

Funny reading these threads thinking of the good old days of abusing Blockbuster sales. Oh, those were the days.

*tears roll from eyes. Sniff, sniff*

Picked up Transformers. Really is a good game for fans as well as those who like Bayonetta style combat.

Picked up 7 games today, all of them looked good. First time using Redbox, and the only snag I hit was that my amex wouldn't let the transactions go through until I cleared it with them.

Hmm. So maybe the Redbox rep can help out.. I've participated in this sale two other times and always used credit card (same one) to purchase. Now my account has been suspended by Redbox and I can't purchase anything at any kiosks. Sale purchases are the only account activity I've ever had. Called reps to be told someone will be in touch. Trying to give you my money, was it something I said?

I grabbed Elder scrolls and God of War. Discs looked great. Only issue as others have said, was Capital one called to verify someone didn't steal my info... which is really a non issue.

Hmm. So maybe the Redbox rep can help out.. I've participated in this sale two other times and always used credit card (same one) to purchase. Now my account has been suspended by Redbox and I can't purchase anything at any kiosks. Sale purchases are the only account activity I've ever had. Called reps to be told someone will be in touch. Trying to give you my money, was it something I said?
Did you have to return anything?

Sorry, You're about a month too late.
What do you mean? My area has never had any final fantasies, hell even NYC barely has any. I always look out for these sales but my boxes are always empty, I was incredibly lucky to even find GoW 3. But I can bet you each box is filled with like 20 copies of snoopies adventure each.

I grabbed Elder scrolls and God of War. Discs looked great. Only issue as others have said, was Capital one called to verify someone didn't steal my info... which is really a non issue.
Interesting capital one suspected fraud on my redbox charge as well

What do you mean? My area has never had any final fantasies, hell even NYC barely has any. I always look out for these sales but my boxes are always empty, I was incredibly lucky to even find GoW 3. But I can bet you each box is filled with like 20 copies of snoopies adventure each.
Maybe I'm in SoCal CAG dead zone. About a month ago I cleared out all the elder scrolls and FF to flip at GS. And Snoopy is a good $4+ cash flip with PUR Pro.

How much is Rainbow Six Siege PS4 and Hasbro Family Pack X1. My local Redbox apparently has one but the OP and following posts don't have a price on it.

Went to buy Deadpool earlier since I had been wanting to play it but refused to pay full price because of reviews.

I chose the game and did the transaction... out came "The Boy Next Door"

I emailed them and got no response as of yet. :/

bread's done
Back