Refurbed Xbox 360 with 20GB Hard Drive $179.99 @ Microcenter

cdeener

CAGiversary!
Feedback
28 (100%)
Just saw in the ad for Microcenter that they have Refurbed Xbox 360 for $179.99 comes with 20GB Hard Drive, Wireless Controller, Headset, Component/HD cable. They also have several other refurbed devices on sale (All refurbed systems & accessories come with 90 day warranty):

PSP System (Have to check in-store if they have Slim or Fat) $109.99
PS2 System (Pictured is Slim) $89.99
Wireless Network Adaptor $79.99
PS3 Guitar Hero 3 with Guitar controller (Controller may vary) $69.99
Xbox 360 Guitar Hero 3 with Guitar controller (Controller may vary) $69.99
Wireless Racing Wheel $59.99
PS2 Guitar Hero 3 with Guitar controller (Controller may vary) $59.99
Wired Xbox 360 controller $29.99
Wireless $39.99
Live Vision Camera $29.99
Universal Remote $14.99

I bought one of these last year from microcenter. Went RROD on me after 3 weeks. Obviously YMMV but just throwing my experience out there for anyone on the bubble.

[quote name='BoneMonkey80']for 20 bucks more you can get a new system[/quote]
But that system doesn't come with a hard drive, so it's a smidge more expensive than $20.

Do what I did this week--go to the Target in the same plaza as Micro Center and get a 20 GB HDD for $25. ;) YMMV, of course.

Last edited by a moderator:
I bought a 20 Gig for $41 I think with the 30% off coupon and just bought the arcade one today.

I would stay away from anything refurbished or used.

If you would rather have a new 360 with a 20gb look at your local Blockbuster or Hollywood Video.

I cannot remember which one, but one had some new 20gb Pro's left for $249.99. The other $269.99.

With a few flips for cred, it shouldn't be too hard to get one.

People should run from any refurb 360. Run...run fast...run hard. If it was fifty bucks it might be worth it, but otherwise just pony up and get an arcade for $200. You'll get more for your money without a doubt.

[quote name='charlescheese']People should run from any refurb 360. Run...run fast...run hard. If it was fifty bucks it might be worth it, but otherwise just pony up and get an arcade for $200. You'll get more for your money without a doubt.[/quote]

I agree, the 360 has too many problems to buy used> It's far better to have the 1yr general warranty, and the 3yr RROD warranty.

If you are short of money, buy an arcade for $200. Save up, then buy a hard drive for it. (Note: HD's can be found cheap at various stores, search the forum posts.)

Creating a thread about a used 360 deal should result in a ban. These get posted everyday, and it's never a good deal.

bread's done
Back