Refurbished Deluxe 32GB Wii U System w/ Nintendoland - Direct from Nintendo for $205 shipped!

midnightpi

CAGiversary!
https://store.nintendo.com/ng3/browse/subcategory.jsp?categoryId=cat140077

***LIMITED TIME PER NINTENDO'S PAGE***

Looks like Nintendo cut the price down to $200 for their refurb Nintendo Wii U Deluxe system bundled w/ Nintendoland. This is about $100 less than if you go out to retail stores and buy new (Yes, I know that would include a bundle.. but Sam's Clubs are still at the $299 price for the Wii U w/ Nintendo Land. Many clubs just aren't clearancing the product now). Pretty good deal, IMO.

---

"The Wii U Deluxe Set is now available as an Authentic Nintendo Refurbished set only from Nintendo, and it comes with our standard one year warranty. Although it may have minor cosmetic blemishes, it is guaranteed to be fully functional. We think you will find the standards for Authentic Nintendo Refurbished Products are VERY high.

This refurbished Wii U Deluxe Set includes everything you need to start playing right out of the box.

Included in the set:

• Wii U console (Black/32GB Internal Storage*)
  • Wii U GamePad (Black)
  • Nintendo Land game disc
  • Wii U AC Adapter
  • Wii U GamePad AC Adapter
  • High Speed HDMI Cable
  • Sensor Bar
Eligible for Deluxe Digital Promotion.

Wii Remote+ Controllers not included

Video features games not included with this bundle

Not eligible for Club Nintendo hardware registration Coins"

Last edited by a moderator:
This may be in bad form but I just bought the Zelda bundle with two Wii remote +'s, two nunchuck attachments with SM3DW, DK:TF, Lego Marvel and Just Dance 4 for $200 off Craigslist. Club Nintendo points were unused as well.
Yeah I recently picked up the same sort of deal of craigslist too. Zelda Wii U, Remotre +, Nunchuk, 3rd party remote +, and Zelda on the HDD still, unregistered.
P much like new.

Is this thing starting to become more common now?

Those are both great pickups off CL. I recently got a Wii U and both me and my non gaming fiance have been enjoying it a lot. NSMBu is really really good. On a CL related note I grabbed a second tablet (the zelda one) 2 wiimotes, a nunchuk, the energizer charging pad and all the wires and sensor for the wii u for $60. I dont think any games use 2 gamepads but at least I have a backup if my daughter breaks one

Those are both great pickups off CL. I recently got a Wii U and both me and my non gaming fiance have been enjoying it a lot. NSMBu is really really good. On a CL related note I grabbed a second tablet (the zelda one) 2 wiimotes, a nunchuk, the energizer charging pad and all the wires and sensor for the wii u for $60. I dont think any games use 2 gamepads but at least I have a backup if my daughter breaks one
Reminds me of my deal but I got pro controllers instead, Nintendo should buy Craigslist because they are moving some consoles because of it... For some reason I like NSMBWU but 3D WORLD I think is the best one yet.... Hey add me as a buddy (ray2dee) me and my wife will eat you up when mario kart comes out lol (makes me miss double dash)

Reminds me of my deal but I got pro controllers instead, Nintendo should buy Craigslist because they are moving some consoles because of it... For some reason I like NSMBWU but 3D WORLD I think is the best one yet.... Hey add me as a buddy (ray2dee) me and my wife will eat you up when mario kart comes out lol (makes me miss double dash)
Excellent. I dont have any Wii U friends yet so you'll be the first (I think my Nintendo id is OzzNunully). I am looking to get 3D World at some point but I cant justify it yet when we have NSMBu and Luigi U to play through still and

I haven't played a Mario Kart gane in years but definitely looking forward to this one. Back in the day I had a sweet shortcut worked out on Rainbow Road on MK64 where you could jump off the track right at the start and land back on it way further down the course and if you were successful there was basically no way anyone could catch you unless they did the same move on a later lap

Also just checked CL and saw a Zelda wii u for $175 lol.

Excellent. I dont have any Wii U friends yet so you'll be the first (I think my Nintendo id is OzzNunully). I am looking to get 3D World at some point but I cant justify it yet when we have NSMBu and Luigi U to play through still and

I haven't played a Mario Kart gane in years but definitely looking forward to this one. Back in the day I had a sweet shortcut worked out on Rainbow Road on MK64 where you could jump off the track right at the start and land back on it way further down the course and if you were successful there was basically no way anyone could catch you unless they did the same move on a later lap

Also just checked CL and saw a Zelda wii u for $175 lol.
I felt the same way till I convinced my wife to sell the wii to pay for Mario Kart and get 3DS world ......trust me once you get 3D World you probably won't touch NSMBwu much ......I remember that short cut too lol hopefully this one has some fun ones too ...I'll try and send a invite if you don't send me one

Just got my Wii U from Nintendo today. Ordered one on the 16th. I was supposed to get it on Friday the 23rd but I missed the freaking UPS delivery and had to wait the whole 3 day weekend. The Wii U looks practically brand new but I was a little bit disappointed that it didn't come with the charging cradle. I could've sworn I saw it listed on Nintendo's site but I went back and saw no mention of it. They charge 8 bucks for that thing from their site -_-. I'm in the middle of the update right now so I haven't been able to test the system much yet but so far so good. Can't wait to play games on this thing. I've already played through both Mario games on a friend's Wii U and both were great fun but there are so many other games I've been waiting to play. Wonderful 101, Pikmin 3, DKC Tropical Freeze, Monster Hunter 3U, Wind Waker HD, and soon Mario Kart 8, Hyrule Warriors, and Bayonetta 2. So glad I jumped on this deal.

Just got my Wii U from Nintendo today. Ordered one on the 16th. I was supposed to get it on Friday the 23rd but I missed the freaking UPS delivery and had to wait the whole 3 day weekend. The Wii U looks practically brand new but I was a little bit disappointed that it didn't come with the charging cradle. I could've sworn I saw it listed on Nintendo's site but I went back and saw no mention of it. They charge 8 bucks for that thing from their site -_-. I'm in the middle of the update right now so I haven't been able to test the system much yet but so far so good. Can't wait to play games on this thing. I've already played through both Mario games on a friend's Wii U and both were great fun but there are so many other games I've been waiting to play. Wonderful 101, Pikmin 3, DKC Tropical Freeze, Monster Hunter 3U, Wind Waker HD, and soon Mario Kart 8, Hyrule Warriors, and Bayonetta 2. So glad I jumped on this deal.
Thanks for the post, if I don't see any other deals today I'll get on this one tonight. Is the charging cradle that useful, you think?

Thanks for the post, if I don't see any other deals today I'll get on this one tonight. Is the charging cradle that useful, you think?
Well the cradle is nice just to have the Wii U gamepad on when you're not using it so it's always fully charged (battery life isn't great) or if you want to prop it up for games that let you use the gamepad as a map while using a different controller (Pikmin 3 comes to mind). As for other deals, didn't someone just post a groupon deal a few days ago? I believe that was also a Nintendo refurbished console for $200 with a 10% off coupon, making it $180 before shipping/taxes. Not sure what buying from Groupon is like but that sounds like a heck of a deal. A friend of mine has bought a few things from Groupon before (I know this because he sends things to my house as he is never home to accept deliveries lol) and I haven't heard him complain about it.

Well the cradle is nice just to have the Wii U gamepad on when you're not using it so it's always fully charged (battery life isn't great) or if you want to prop it up for games that let you use the gamepad as a map while using a different controller (Pikmin 3 comes to mind). As for other deals, didn't someone just post a groupon deal a few days ago? I believe that was also a Nintendo refurbished console for $200 with a 10% off coupon, making it $180 before shipping/taxes. Not sure what buying from Groupon is like but that sounds like a heck of a deal. A friend of mine has bought a few things from Groupon before (I know this because he sends things to my house as he is never home to accept deliveries lol) and I haven't heard him complain about it.
The only issue buying from Groupon is the long wait for them to ship the item. I'd say a 1-2 week wait before the item ships seems to be standard (although I've read people say they have waited longer or less time). Otherwise Groupon is pretty reliable.

...I was set on buying but once I went to put in my order, it was sold out. I keep missing out on these things, same with the 250 eBay deals.

The one thing I would say is that I feel like buying from Nintendo will CYA more than from groupon. If you get a bum unit, they are probably more likely to help you out.

Still waiting on my order to process. Going on a week now. Not impressed with their service. They also charged me three days ago, so this is really ridiculous.

...I was set on buying but once I went to put in my order, it was sold out. I keep missing out on these things, same with the 250 eBay deals.
Don't worry, these deals seem to be popping up every other week.

My current gen backlog is so big, I know If I grab a WiiU it's just going to collect dust, so I'm personally waiting. I'm holding out for the Mario or Zelda bundle for 200 or less. I'm pretty sure between now and the holidays it will happen, so I'm in a holding pattern currently.

Oh nice. Thanks. The energizer stand looks pretty good but it's a bit big so the Nintendo cradle is perfect. Plus I wanted to order Monster Hunter 3U and needed something else to get to $35 for free shipping anyway. This works out well.

Edit: Oh yea, forgot to mention that I haven't tried to register my Wii U on Club Nintendo yet because I'm already pretty close to Platinum status and the new cycle starts in a little over a month so I will try to register it July 1.

Edit 2: I just signed on to Club Nintendo and it seems that my Wii U was automatically registered when I linked my Nintendo Network ID to the system as a I see a +160 point Wii U product registration survey on my to-do list. It doesn't seem to have an expiration date on it like the other surveys so I'll still wait until July 1 to do it but looks like I too got the points for it.

Called customer support three days ago about my order from the 21st, was told to expect it to ship within two days. Still nothing and we're coming up on another weekend. I'm getting really tired of this. It's almost like they don't have any refurbs in stock and refuse to just tell me so I can cancel my order.

Called customer support three days ago about my order from the 21st, was told to expect it to ship within two days. Still nothing and we're coming up on another weekend. I'm getting really tired of this. It's almost like they don't have any refurbs in stock and refuse to just tell me so I can cancel my order.
You know, I can see that totally happening. I also feel like it'll be about two months or so before we see any more deals on Wii U consoles- retailers are probably banking on MK8 moving Full Price units.

She's a keeper. don't let her go.

Anyways I feel somehow guilty buying the Wii U MK8 Bundle at the $330 price.
Dude, I agree on both points.

I mean, I didn't actually buy that full price Bundle, but I want to and I know I'll feel bad if I do. Such a great looking and fun game though.

Coming from someone with all the consoles (except Xbox One) The Wii U is by far the best right now. The quality of the games on it are just through the roof and nothing on PS4 comes close. I can't see why the console is not selling it's all just people buying into the hype I guess. Hopefully Mario Kart 8 will move a lot of units and then those can start getting the word out about how awesome the Wii U really is.

Oh nice. Thanks. The energizer stand looks pretty good but it's a bit big so the Nintendo cradle is perfect. Plus I wanted to order Monster Hunter 3U and needed something else to get to $35 for free shipping anyway. This works out well.

Edit: Oh yea, forgot to mention that I haven't tried to register my Wii U on Club Nintendo yet because I'm already pretty close to Platinum status and the new cycle starts in a little over a month so I will try to register it July 1.

Edit 2: I just signed on to Club Nintendo and it seems that my Wii U was automatically registered when I linked my Nintendo Network ID to the system as a I see a +160 point Wii U product registration survey on my to-do list. It doesn't seem to have an expiration date on it like the other surveys so I'll still wait until July 1 to do it but looks like I too got the points for it.
That's exactly the kind of Club Nintendo point news I've been waiting for -- the refurb arrived after some shipping miscues just the other day (with tax, sadly). Thanks for sharing! Now I wonder if that Nintendo charging cradle will come in handy or not... time to transfer my remaining Wii Shop points to the Wii U / 3DS eShop (with a system transfer to the U). Huzzah!

Coming from someone with all the consoles (except Xbox One) The Wii U is by far the best right now. The quality of the games on it are just through the roof and nothing on PS4 comes close. I can't see why the console is not selling it's all just people buying into the hype I guess. Hopefully Mario Kart 8 will move a lot of units and then those can start getting the word out about how awesome the Wii U really is.
Ive got an X1 and Wii U and Id say there are more quality games on the Wii U at this point for sure. Pick up Mario Kart today and played a couple minutes and its awesome. Aso got to download and play Wind Waker hd for a bit as well

My order finally arrived after multiple customer support calls. Had a really helpful representative tell me that their order status page randomly doesn't update for certain orders and that my Wii U would arrive on the 4th of June, it actually arrived later that day, May 31st. The console and gamepad are in perfect condition and the console itself was automatically registered for 160 Club Nintendo points as soon as I connected it to the internet.

Still seems like a great deal if you can put up with unclear shipping information.

If you just got a wii u and are looking for cheap digital games theres a lit of people selling the MK8 Club nintendo codes for like $20 which can get you New Super Mario Bros U, WindWaker, Pikmin 3, or Wii Party. $40 total for WindWaker and NSMBU is an incredible deal if u can find it

bread's done
Back