Regular list now back up, Buy some of my Video Game Pixel Art!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
4. Kameo Elements of Power with Strategy Guide - $3
5. PopCap Arcade Volume 2-Includes Peggle, Heavy Weapon, and Feeding Frenzy 2 - $3
7. Shadowrun- $3
25. Mario Party 2 (Cart Only) - $2
122 B. Lot of Five Gamestop Replacement Cases** - $2
122 C. Lot of Five Gamestop Replacement Cases** - $2
155. Attack of the Movies 3D-$2
156. Borderlands-$2
157. Darksiders-$2
158. Despicable Me The Game-$2
159. Fifa 2010 World Cup South Africa-$2
160. Lego Harry Potter-$2
161. MAG-$2
162. MLB 10 The Show-$2
163. Monster Hunter Tri-$2
164. New Super Mario Bros. Wii-$2
165. Red Steel 2-$2
166. Splinter Cell Conviction-$2
167. StarCraft 2 Wings of Liberty Small Display Box-$2
168. UFC 2010-$2

Aw, no Ridley pixelart? Oh well, Here are my bids then:
35. Cold Winter - $1
50. Mini Mario Set-Has a Mini Mario, Mini boo, and Mini Mushroom, all magnets - $3
173. Transformers Revenge of the Fallen Bumblebee - $8

[quote name='OldSchool77']Aw, no Ridley pixelart? Oh well, Here are my bids then:
35. Cold Winter - $1
50. Mini Mario Set-Has a Mini Mario, Mini boo, and Mini Mushroom, all magnets - $3
173. Transformers Revenge of the Fallen Bumblebee - $8[/QUOTE]

Why would you have wanted a Ridley pixel art, I've already got to make you one as payment for those GBA games, remember?
Also, thanks for the bids guys.

[quote name='deadbodyman11']Why would you have wanted a Ridley pixel art, I've already got to make you one as payment for those GBA games, remember?
Also, thanks for the bids guys.[/QUOTE]

I guess that my brain is still on vacation, I thought the GBA games were for the glow in the dark pixelart:lol: I was busy playing Modern Warfare 2 this weekend so I'll have to give you a list of the cheap UMD movies that I'm looking for next week;)

[quote name='OldSchool77']I guess that my brain is still on vacation, I thought the GBA games were for the glow in the dark pixelart:lol: I was busy playing Modern Warfare 2 this weekend so I'll have to give you a list of the cheap UMD movies that I'm looking for next week;)[/QUOTE]

The GBA games were actually for the GITD pixel arts, but I think I over charged you a bit and so I was going to do a regular Ridley along with the glow in the dark version. And take your time getting your list to me, I'm obviously in no hurry. :D

[quote name='TctclMvPhase']The $4 you have listed for RCR, is that what youre willing to pay shipped? I wouldnt mind selling for $4, but it would end up $7 shipped.[/QUOTE]

No, the prices don't include shipping, but I haven't updated it in a while, I actually already have RCR. Thanks though.

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']Dark Cloud 2 Guide $5 :D[/QUOTE]

No bids on the Chrono/Frog Pixel Arts? Really? :shame:

[quote name='deadbodyman11']
No bids on the Chrono/Frog Pixel Arts? Really? :shame:[/QUOTE]

Ya know I totally would... but you need to have Marle in there too so I can have my primary party that I use in the game ;)

I was actually going to put a bid in later though. :D

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']Ya know I totally would... but you need to have Marle in there too so I can have my primary party that I use in the game ;)

I was actually going to put a bid in later though. :D[/QUOTE]

Really, Marle? I think you're the first person who has requested Marle over Robo/Magus.

[quote name='deadbodyman11']Really, Marle? I think you're the first person who has requested Marle over Robo/Magus.[/QUOTE]

I never liked Robo either. I usually used Glenn and either Ayla or Marle too, depending on if I wanted healing or attack. Robo seems too well rounded (aka weak at all).

[quote name='deadbodyman11']Really, Marle? I think you're the first person who has requested Marle over Robo/Magus.[/QUOTE]

I dislike Robo the most of all the characters in the game actually. I view him as a pretty much worthless character TBH. As for Magus he's bad ass and all but I like using triple techs without having to equip an item on him like you have to do.

Plus Marle, Chrono, Frog are on the cover art. Granted it is with Marle using the wrong element. :roll:

2. Alone in the dark - 1$
3. Halo 3 ODST Campaign Disc Only- 2$

5. PopCap Arcade Volume 2 - $3.50

48. Yoshi-$1.50 sagecooker

50. Mini Mario Set-Has a Mini Mario, Mini boo, and Mini Mushroom, all magnets.- $3.50

1. Alan Wake Add On Code (The code that was included with NEW copies of the game for a free download of the first add on pack, no shipping charges on this.) - $1
5. PopCap Arcade Volume 2 (Includes Peggle, Heavy Weapon, and Feeding Frenzy 2) - $4
9. Xbox Live Gold 1-Month Subscription code, no shipping charges - $1

Thanks for all the bids guys, OP's Updated.

[quote name='SilentStryk09']#8 - $1
#9 - $1[/QUOTE]

#8 already had a bid for that amount just so you know.

[quote name='hockeyfun66@']1. Alan Wake Add On Code (The code that was included with NEW copies of the game for a free download of the first add on pack, no shipping charges on this.) - $1
5. PopCap Arcade Volume 2 (Includes Peggle, Heavy Weapon, and Feeding Frenzy 2) - $4
9. Xbox Live Gold 1-Month Subscription code, no shipping charges - $1[/QUOTE]

9 Already had a dollar bid from SilentStryk.

1. Alan Wake Add On Code (The code that was included with NEW copies of the game for a free download of the first add on pack, no shipping charges on this.)-$3
5. PopCap Arcade Volume 2 (Includes Peggle, Heavy Weapon, and Feeding Frenzy 2)-$4.50

4. Kameo Elements of Power with Strategy Guide-$5
10. Official Xbox Magazine Demo Disc Number 112- has five Deadrising 2 Gamer Pcitures on disc, as well as the usual demos, etc $1

Thanks for the bids guys.

[quote name='saetia']You finally made CT Pixelart!! :D

52. Chrono-$2.00
53. Frog From Chrono Trigger-$2.00
[/QUOTE]

Yep, finally got around to it, and it only took me about six months. :D

Also, while talking about the Chrono Trigger Pixel Art, I should note that this is the ONLY Chrono that I plan to make, ever. I don't have very many of a lot of the odd colored beads that he requires, so I'm going to be able to make this one and one more for myself, and after that there will be no more Chrono pixel arts, at least for the forsee-able future. Just a fair warning to anybody that expected to buy one from me after the lowball sale was over. ;)

[quote name='dorino']Courtesy bump... Playing super mario kart and watching this. ^^[/QUOTE]

I'm glad you're so anxious to win FF3, but the auction doesn't end until Saturday, so you don't have to watch it too closely. :D

Ah, you see, my SNES is hooked up to a small television directly adjacent to my computer, so it's no trouble at all. You're only one of many pages I refresh like a maniac throughout the day, yes.

Bump...

Please add these items to my bid:
12. Dark Cloud (Greatest Hits, No Manual) - $1
15. Manhunt 2 - $2
43. Socom 3 - $1
125. Three Official PS2 Cases-There are GS stickers on all three, these are the original, non eco designs - $3

[quote name='OldSchool77']
43. Socom 3 - $1
[/QUOTE]

THANK YOU!!!!
I have had that guide in every single one of my lowball sales, and it has been on my list pretty much since I signed up for CAG. Thank you SO Much for taking it from me. I honestly almost got up and did a little jig just knowing I would get rid of the fuckin thing. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back