Regular list now back up, Buy some of my Video Game Pixel Art!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am away from home right now and can't trade as of yet, but I was thinking maybe Wario Party Games and a pixel art for Gears.

[quote name='Yamato']I am away from home right now and can't trade as of yet, but I was thinking maybe Wario Party Games and a pixel art for Gears.[/QUOTE]

That sounds just fine, let me know when you get back so we can work it out.

bump....people out there you really should buy some of his pixel art. The pics don't really do it justice. His prices for it are rediculously low and it looks great on the wall. Also while I'm here......how hard of a time do you think you have making a Splosion Man? That's a new game on the arcade and the main character is awesome! It would take some thought as he's not a pixel character to begin with. Also some pixel Harry Potter for the wife would be great too!

[quote name='nsahene']bump....people out there you really should buy some of his pixel art. The pics don't really do it justice. His prices for it are rediculously low and it looks great on the wall. Also while I'm here......how hard of a time do you think you have making a Splosion Man? That's a new game on the arcade and the main character is awesome! It would take some thought as he's not a pixel character to begin with. Also some pixel Harry Potter for the wife would be great too![/QUOTE]

I agree that more people should buy my stuff, I just lowered the prices again, hopefully some more people will be interested. I haven't played Splosion Man yet, im downloading the trial now to check it out after reading Shipwrecks review, it sounds pretty great. A Pixel of it would probably be possible, but by the looks of the character it may not look that good since he is pretty much just red. Harry Potter would be do-able though.

interested in Ico and Large Mario, Boo, and Green Turtle pixel art. I have a couple things on your want list that I can trade (Amazon gift card, Assasins Creed, Scrubs 3,4), or pay with paypal, or a combo of both.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back