Regular list now back up, Buy some of my Video Game Pixel Art!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='deadbodyman11']CML for the Chrono Cross Guide and preorder clock. If you don't see anything, about how much $$ would you want for just the guide?
Also, Free Bump.[/QUOTE]

Sorry dude, I'm currently not looking to sell. I'm kinda interested in the Persona 3 guide but I'm not 100% sure and I'm sure you're hesitant to let it go since it's a 3x :hot: item.:lol:

[quote name='adriley313']can u do pokemon pixel art

post in my thread please[/QUOTE]

Yes I can and I'll post in your thread in a minute to give you a bump.

[quote name='Vinny']Sorry dude, I'm currently not looking to sell. I'm kinda interested in the Persona 3 guide but I'm not 100% sure and I'm sure you're hesitant to let it go since it's a 3x :hot: item.:lol:[/QUOTE]

Ok, thats cool, let me know if you do decide to sell as I have been looking for that damn Chrono Cross Clock everywhere.

[quote name='8BitWonder']Would you take paypal for your PS3? Thanks.[/QUOTE]

Sorry, I just agreed to sell it to someone for $300, though I would have taken paypal.

[quote name='bryenfury']any want or need for a wii for that ps3?[/QUOTE]

I am actually selling it so I could buy a wii that a friend offered to sell to me for pretty cheap. Out of curiousity, what would you have offered for the PS3?

Didn't catch anything for Oblivion but those pixel arts are AWESOME. You will probably here from me again about them.

[quote name='deadbodyman11']CML for the PSP UMD cases and any Magic the Gathering Cards that you may have.[/QUOTE]

ok for the umd cases and magic cards (i have a huge amount, and some decks so we will have to talk)

some stuff i see:

NHL 2k7 ps3
soul calibur IV: CE guide
fallout 3 guide (low want)

Untold Legends: Dark Kingdom
Viking:Battle for Asguard
those two ps3 games are very very low wants

the sixaxis controller is a medium want

and if youd do just magic cards and umd cases for the ps3, ill take it lol

and what is the introductory blu ray movie?

[quote name='jd302426']cml for ps3 thanks[/QUOTE]

If my pending deal falls through, I may be interested, you had a lot of good stuff on your list.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back