Release date on Lost Season 2 SPOILERS INSIDE

[quote name='alive741']Tried google, tried IMDB, any idea when this is being released?[/QUOTE]
Probably two weeks to a month before the start of Season 3, Season 1 was released the first week of September, so I would imagine late August, early September.

[quote name='gizmogc']Its barley half way through the season. WTF is wrong with you?[/QUOTE]
Lol. Haven't you ever seen Spaceballs? This should have been in stores months ago.

[quote name='gizmogc']Its barley half way through the season. WTF is wrong with you?[/QUOTE]
Maybe the OP doesn't want to deal with the "new episode, new episode, repeat, new episode, new episode, repeat, new episode, repeat, new episode, repeat, new episode, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat" (ok maybe I'm exagerating)
bullshit and would rather watch it non-interrupted: 24-style.

Wait, wtf its still playing? I thought they were repeating it now...and I thought I missed the first episodes again.

I just watched S1 on dvd and it was almost as good as 24..I thought the repeats that they were airing obviously meant the season ended...guess I was wrong lol.

[quote name='slidecage']why would anyone want season 2 it was a major flop so far this season[/QUOTE]
I know, it's too bad, that's what happens you run off to direct Tom Cruise and leave someone in your stead to steer the ship.

Is it really bad? =/

Season 1 was really, really good imo. Haven't followed it at all, have no idea what's gonna happen, hate spoilers. Maybe it'll pick up towards the end?

[quote name='guardian_owl']Maybe the OP ... would rather watch it non-interrupted: 24-style.[/QUOTE]

The only ABC show that doesn't suffer from chronic hiatus syndrome is Grey's Anatomy. Anything else I've watched on ABC recently had a 4 week hiatus every 2 weeks or so. Thats part of why I stopped watching Lost (the other part being that it got boring).

And I can't watch 24 in less than 8 hour doses. After the 4-hours-in-2-days premiere and watching the first season almost non stop (took a 4 hour nap in the 12a-10p power session), I can't take this "only one hour a week" crap.

off topic but how many Eps. did Supernatual have this season.. almost everytime you turn it on its a new show... that show is hell of a lot better then lost this year... though i wont buy the box set since i see every show

i think something major will happen on Lost in May to set up season 3... if they dont expect major rating drops to happen cause nothing has happen so far this year to want to keep me coming back next season

[quote name='slidecage']off topic but how many Eps. did Supernatual have this season.. almost everytime you turn it on its a new show... that show is hell of a lot better then lost this year... though i wont buy the box set since i see every show

i think something major will happen on Lost in May to set up season 3... if they dont expect major rating drops to happen cause nothing has happen so far this year to want to keep me coming back next season[/QUOTE]
I figure they'll either set them on the path to war with The Others or end the season with the counter going all the way down and then have to wait to find out for the writers to invent what the machine actually does.

ABC is fine. They do 4 episodes then a repeat then a few more then a few repeats. It's not that bad. I have seen worse.

[quote name='guardian_owl']I figure they'll either set them on the path to war with The Others or end the season with the counter going all the way down and then have to wait to find out for the writers to invent what the machine actually does.[/QUOTE]

The counter did go all the way down already.

www.epguides.com has the list of when new episodes will air. Usually a month ahead of time.

[quote name='Demolition Man']They pretty much killed my interest in the show this season.[/quote]

Me too. If this season was the first season it would be cancelled by now.

[quote name='Demolition Man']They pretty much killed my interest in the show this season.[/QUOTE]

True. I bought season 1 on DVD with little to not background about the show (how on earth I managed to do that is beyond me).I did a power session 2 days before season 2 started, and was extremely hyped up for season 2. Thanks to ABC's TERRIBLE TERRIBLE schedule, I have lost my interest in the show. I'm tired of watching an episode, waiting 3 weeks for a new one, etc etc.

I'm just going to wait for the DVD like I do for all of my TV viewing (besides Sopranos of course)

[quote name='javeryh']Me too. If this season was the first season it would be cancelled by now.[/QUOTE]

Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if the writers were making this stuff up as they go along. Have there been any major plot holes yet?

I kinda fear we will be taken on this ride with anticipation for a huge payoff in the series finale, and it will be a dud.

[quote name='puternerd']The counter did go all the way down already.

www.epguides.com has the list of when new episodes will air. Usually a month ahead of time.[/QUOTE]
Counter went to Zero, then to hieroglyphics (I was really pissed about that,imply on commercials we're going to find out what happens if they don't press the button like good little monkeys, then just raise further questions), but not all the way down to the point where whatever this whole system was set-up for to prevent occurs.

I don't think this new season is so bad. I just got done season 1 then torrented what season 2 has aired. Maybe it sucks if you've been waiting weeks to see these but I have no problem with it.

[FONT=&quot]booo hoo there’s breaks in the airing... Still well written and no there are no plot holes. Its actually coming together more as the show goes on if you pay attention. I know most of you are used to wrestling storylines so I do accept the confusion and lack of patience...

:booty:
[/FONT]

All in all it's been a good show.The first season will seem better because it's new and fresh and you are still getting to know the characters. Bringing in more charcters in the second season was a smart move, even if Ecko was the only decent one. Between Lost, Battlestar Galactica and The Shield this has been a good year for series. Now if only they would bring back Threshold.

[quote name='guardian_owl']I figure they'll either set them on the path to war with The Others or end the season with the counter going all the way down and then have to wait to find out for the writers to invent what the machine actually does.[/QUOTE]

heard in some chat rooms about what might be the may cliffhanger and if it is its going to be stupid ...... some of the people on the island start to come down with the sickness.. Will Jack find a cure before they die Tune in to season 3 to find out....

some also said the others will come down with the sickness as well and they will make a pact with jack and the others so jack will try to save them as well...

also heard something about they might hint at whatever made the plane crash... something is making all of these things crash on the island... I still think you will see major rating drops next season

Ok all you season 2 haters, the only reason the season 2 was delayed last year is cause of christmas, and yes it is a good season if you could actually watch it every week. I agree it has been annoying trying to watch it but they keep showing repeats but I dont care cause I love that show, but I can tell you that the season is really great if you actually check it out on dvd when it all comes out.

[quote name='gizmogc']The only reason why we are in delay now is because of the Olympics. Its not just ABC either.[/quote]

Which sucks, as I'm sure more people would tune into their reguarly scheduled shows, instead of just letting NBC reap the ratings with the Olympics.

The OP should be editted to include spoilers in the topic, as there are probably some people, other than myself, that haven't seen all of season 1 or any of season 2. Just an idea.

[quote name='gizmogc']The only reason why we are in delay now is because of the Olympics. Its not just ABC either.[/quote]

WOW I didnt even know what was the for this spring, thx for posting that cause I was getting kinda pissed.

[quote name='djkunai']The writers apparently "guarantee" that they will explain why the plane crashed this season.[/QUOTE]

i thought i read in TV guide that was the plan BUT they pushed it back to Mid season 3 ... they might hint by the end of season 2 but the main reason wont be told till Midway season 3

[quote name='slidecage']i thought i read in TV guide that was the plan BUT they pushed it back to Mid season 3 ... they might hint by the end of season 2 but the main reason wont be told till Midway season 3[/QUOTE]

DAMNIT

Anyone who watched the X-Files can tell you that this series will not end well, will not answer any questions and will not meet anyone's expectations.

i don't get how people could say it sucked..

Most people might think that way because of the way they had to break it with repeats.. which I don't care about because I can usually look for things i missed..

The creators of the show admit they are pulling it out of their ass as they go. They said they have no clue what the numbers mean and most likely won't ever explain them.

24 works this way along with several others and no one seems to care.

And the plane crashed because it broke in two. Do you really think it's going to be "The plane crashed because the others have a secret weapon that shot the plane down!"

[quote name='David85']The creators of the show admit they are pulling it out of their ass as they go. They said they have no clue what the numbers mean and most likely won't ever explain them.

24 works this way along with several others and no one seems to care.

And the plane crashed because it broke in two. Do you really think it's going to be "The plane crashed because the others have a secret weapon that shot the plane down!"[/quote]

:roll: why do you post in here if you don't like the show..

i like when the bunny went nuts and killed all the people on the beach.....

woops that didnt happen , but too bad it didnt...

SPOLIER

I think the baby with the infection give a hint at what the cliffhanger is going to be this year

AND THAT IS PEOPLE START GETTING THE SICKNESS .....

Ok this is ridiculous. No Lost AGAIN tonight?!? What's the excuse now? There's no Olympics, no awards show, nothing and yet its a repeat. It seems like we only get a new episode every 3 weeks now, regardless of what else is on. How many new episodes have there been since before Christmas? 3-4?

Has ABC just given up on this show like they did with Alias? This is something I would expect from Fox, not ABC.

[quote name='puternerd']More bad news, it's a repeat next week too.[/QUOTE]

fuck it, I'm done. They can keep their show now. This is absolutely ridiculous and downright disrespectful to us fans. I don't mean to be so melodramatic but come on ABC, quit fucking over all your shows.

I could understand if there was some kind of tragedy or something among the cast and/or crew but there's no news on it at all. Absolutely ridiculous handling of a show that used to be held so high.

I don't see how this is at all abnormal. There's still 22 episodes in a year, over the same amount of time as every other show. This is par for the course. It just seems worse because you're interested. If you really can't stand it, wait for the DVD. Same goes for everything else on the air, save 24.

bread's done
Back