Release date on Lost Season 2 SPOILERS INSIDE

next new episode is March 22... and quit bitchin...every other company does it...Lost is just getting more crap about it...

suggestion that i do even though it isnt the most legal way to watch it
download the ep. the day after it airs

then once you get a block of about 3 ep.s watch them all at once
and you'll see this season doesnt suck so bad

i had got the first season on dvd and marathon watched it and was at the edge of my seat the whole time and i feel about the same when i block watch it this season :)

[quote name='DJSteel']next new episode is March 22... and quit bitchin...every other company does it...Lost is just getting more crap about it...[/QUOTE]

24 does an uninterrupted season. They're both high intensity shows that are designed to be like, "what's coming next?". With shows like that, you have to limit your breaks in the show because otherwise you lose casual viewers. While the hardcore viewers may make up a majority of a show's fans, the casual viewers are what keep shows on the air. If they keep this up with 1 new episode and then 3 weeks (or more) off, then the casual viewers are going to quit watching. Its that situation like "I've only seen a few episodes of this show and every time its (such and such) episode"

The show will suffer if they don't keep a consistent pace and structure. Just look at what happened to Alias. It was a top show, they moved it Thursday and started having crap times for new episodes. Despite the fact that they've announced this as the last season, it has been taken off the schedule with no concrete plans of return other than a promise that "it'll be back".

i agree I don't like the way it is now...but I can live with it...it's not going to kill me to just not watch ABC during then... I'd like to see uninterrupted season..heck even if that means it's on from Jan-May...they had the setup perfectly..you play season 1 Aug - Dec, Season 2 Jan - May... hopefully they'll learn from their mistakes

[quote name='DJSteel']i agree I don't like the way it is now...but I can live with it...it's not going to kill me to just not watch ABC during then... I'd like to see uninterrupted season..heck even if that means it's on from Jan-May...they had the setup perfectly..you play season 1 Aug - Dec, Season 2 Jan - May... hopefully they'll learn from their mistakes[/QUOTE]

They could also do something like Battlestar Galactica and the other SciFi channels do. Do two half seasons. They could do half the episodes before Christmas and the other holidays then take 2-3 months off, hype it up BIG time that its coming back, and then launch the second half of the season.

Don't get me wrong, its not that they need breaks that annoys me, I understand that. Its the fact that it almost seems arbitrary as to whethere's going to be a new episode. I remember there was one time before Christmas where they showed the preview, "Next week on Lost" and then it ended up being a rerun the next week. Its BS, plain and simple. Be honest with us fans and tell us when the next new episode is on and for god's sake, HYPE IT! Every time there's a new episode, and they show the preview, its always "Coming up on Lost" not "In 2 weeks" or "Next week", which just leaves everyone guessing as to when its going to be on.

bread's done
Back