Remember... Remember... The Last Movie You Saw!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yesterday I finished watching the American widescreen version of Ghidrah the Three Headed Monster someone posted on Youtube. It's broken into 15 six minute parts, but if anyone wants to watch it just search for Ghidrah.

It's not a movie, but I only have one episode of Band of Brothers left. Episode 9 was really depressing, and I'm looking forward to episode 10.

Boondock Saints

My friend loves this movie and has been trying to get me to watch it forever, I finally watched it the other night and I really loved it.

Theater: Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby

- Being a big fan of Will Ferrell and Anchorman, I was really disappointed. Maybe I was just expecting too much - 3/5

DVD: V for Vendetta

- Fantastic. Loved the story, loved everything about it - 4/5

Talledega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby on an impromptu trip to Nashville Saturday.

I thought it was awesome. I laughed the whole way through. If you don't go in wanting to be a movie critic then you'll love it.

"I spread my cheeks and everything." :rofl:

Batman the Movie: Holy Special Edition Batman (Adam West)

I honestly believe this movie was made as a joke....that's the only explanation.

Blackballed: The Bobby Dukes Story

Sadly, very disappointing. Not really that funny, not really a lot of comedy, and the piss-poor DVD presentation didn't help things either.

4/10

Inside Man - I very much enjoyed it, Denzel Washington is a hell of an actor, the role seemed to fit him almost perfectly. Hell of a twist at the end, too.

Payback - Awesome, just fucking awesome.

Most recent: Domino (good)

Before that: V for Vendetta (great)

and before that: Return of the Living Dead:Necropolis (go kill yourself bad)

just before that: House of the Dead II (brain dead, bad everything) [editing gets -10 out of 10, yeah it's that bad]

right before that: Oldboy (great) [foreign film] (be prepared for shocking twists and mature themes)

finally: Final Destination 3 (only okay, not as good as the first 2 films)

last time in actual theatre was catching X3 and Superman Returns.

Theater: Pirates of the Caribbean 2 (Didn't meet my expectations, but still fairly decent)

DVD: Black Hawk Down (An old favorite)

[quote name='Mospeada_21']Most recent: Domino (good)

Before that: V for Vendetta (great)

and before that: Return of the Living Dead:Necropolis (go kill yourself bad)

just before that: House of the Dead II (brain dead, bad everything) [editing gets -10 out of 10, yeah it's that bad]

right before that: Oldboy (great) [foreign film] (be prepared for shocking twists and mature themes)

finally: Final Destination 3 (only okay, not as good as the first 2 films)

last time in actual theatre was catching X3 and Superman Returns.[/QUOTE]

Oldboyownstheshitoutofeverythingelse FTW!

[quote name='LiquidNight']Oldboy does fucking rule...I think I'll rewatch it this weekend[/QUOTE]

I could watch it back to back to back and more!

I watched the first disk of The Godfather Part 2 (my first viewing) today. I'm planning on watching the second disk tomorrow. The first disk was great, I really enjoyed it and I'm looking forward to the second disk.

The Descent- Meh...it was decent I suppose. Listening to the people in the theater say "eww" and other remarks to show their disgust was pretty funny though :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back