Remember... Remember... The Last Movie You Saw!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou and Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels.

Both were good. I've had them both for a while now, but just haven't watched them til now. Watched Life Aquatic based on zew's recommendation. It was good. I laughed a lot. Bill Murray is a funny guy.

[quote name='Trakan']The Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou and Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels.

Both were good. I've had them both for a while now, but just haven't watched them til now. Watched Life Aquatic based on zew's recommendation. It was good. I laughed a lot. Bill Murray is a funny guy.[/QUOTE]
"I'm tired of these fucking dolphins..."
"Everyone check for swamp leeches! fuck their all......am I the only one that got hit?"
"Who za shit is Kingsley Zissou!?"

Barnyard : The original party animals - Took my sons to watch this. My 11 year old liked it more than the 4 year old. It was funny.

Grandma's Boy. It was really cheesy and kinda obvious they didn't know much about gaming, and the main actor couldn't really act, but it was hilarious.

[quote name='Trakan']Grandma's Boy. It was really cheesy and kinda obvious they didn't know much about gaming, and the main actor couldn't really act, but it was hilarious.[/QUOTE]

I see you've got Mr. Statham as your avatar, Trak. I'm going to see a sneak preview of Crank this thursday at 10. :D Back on topic, I just watched Boondock Saints. Fun movie for sure, but not great.

[quote name='Mr. Anderson']I see you've got Mr. Statham as your avatar, Trak. I'm going to see a sneak preview of Crank this thursday at 10. :D Back on topic, I just watched Boondock Saints. Fun movie for sure, but not great.[/quote]

Yeah, it looks good. I'm going to see it Friday after work. I just saw Lock, Stock and Two Smoking barrels. It's a great movie if you haven't seen it.

Ok, it was a busy movie weekend for me:

-Poseidon - It was average at best, nothing too excitting

-V for Vendetta - I REALLY enjoyed this, great movie

-I'll ALWAYS Know what you did last Summer - The movie was ok, but then turned REALLY dumb at the end.

I also started to watch KIDS....damn kids, they pissed me off. I'll finish that though eventually.

Saw Little Miss Sunshine last night, damn that movie was a trip!

Then went and saw Clerks 2 at the second run theater. I haven't laughed my ass off that damn hard in a theater in a long time. Seeing as its discount night there (every Tues and Thur its 1.50 all day), I'm probably gonna go see it again!

The Matrix up until Smith gets hit by a train (laptop battery died on the plane)

V For Vendetta for the second time. I had forgotten just how AWESOME this fucking movie was.

[quote name='Mr. Anderson']Crank. Just got back from the sneak preview. Holy fucking god this movie was incredible. I've never seen ANYTHING like it.[/QUOTE]

SPEED?

Just saw Crank. It's not really the action movie it's made out to be in commercials. It's more of an action comedy. Like Three Stooges if they actually got the injuries the violence implied. Also, it could have been edited easily down to PG-13, but they wanted the titties and profanity and [pretty minimal, really] gore. I respect that.

Watched Snatch today. It's another case of one of those movies I bought on impulse and have owned for months, but just haven't watched. Had I known Guy Ritchie directed it though, I'd have watched it sooner. I suppose I should have suspected though, since Statham and Vinnie Jones are in it. Anyways, it was great. I loved it. Can't wait for Ritchie's next movie.

[quote name='thespillcanvas']How was that? I've been wanting to see it.

Sid & Nancy[/quote]

fuckin awesome! I you like martial arts movies, you'll totally love this one

[quote name='HumanSnatcher']fuckin awesome! I you like martial arts movies, you'll totally love this one[/quote]

Definately going to have to watch it.
Just added it on Netflix. :)

Sympathy for Mr. Vengeance

awesome, as expected. can't wait to see Lady Vengeance.

[quote name='shieryda']Little Miss Sunshine. Brilliant fucking movie. My wife and I thoroughly enjoyed it.[/quote]

Wasn't it though? I had seen the commercial for it all last weekend and decided to see a movie last Monday and decided on that on impulse. Thats gotta be one of the best endings I've seen in a while. After seeing that and 40 Year Old Virgin a few weeks ago, I've been converted to a Steve Carell fan

[quote name='LiquidNight']Anchorman - a whole lot dumber and less enjoyable than I remember it being[/quote]

Sorry. It'll be in my top 5 for a loooooooooooooooooooooooooong time.

I got the Godzilla DVD that came out the other day and watched the Japanese version. The print wasn't in great shape, but it looked fine for a 52 year old film. This was only my second time watching the Japanese version of Godzilla, so it was a real treat for me to see it again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back