Remember... Remember... The Last Movie You Saw!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last movie in theatres... I think Clerks 2. And I saw that three times. I feel like there was something after that, but I can't remember o_O;

I saw The Wedding Singer on VH1 today :)

Last movie in theaters: Superman- sucked IMO

I just joined blockbuster.com(free subscription), so over the past two days, I've watched: The Island, Firewall, and V for Vendetta(great movie)

[quote name='sevdustflyer']
V for Vendetta so I finally understand this topic title[/quote]

What'd you think of it? And no "zomg this movie is revolutionary it really gives a good perspective on modern times" fanboy crap. Yeah, it had a good message, but I thought the action was dull and sparse. :/

Remember? I saved all the tickets over the last 5 years.. but I won't list them all.

Wicker Man
World Trade Center
Clerks II
Nacho Libre
X-Men: The Last Stand
The Da Vinci Code
Mission Impossible
American Dreamz
Silcent Hill
Benchwarmers
The Inside Man
V For Vendetta
Dave Chapelle's Block Party
Ultraviolet
Firewall
Date Movie
Final Destination 3

Equilibrium - watching it right now...yet to see it in a a year or so...

Can't decide on what watch next though,, Top Gun or Dumb and Dumber...two movies that fly by quickly...

Just finished Poseidon. Meh, it kept me entertained for a couple of hours I guess; but on movies like that I get picky about realism... lets just say the director wasn't a physicist.

Anyway, all three movies came from Blockbuster.com today, so next I've got King Kong(I've heard mostly bad reviews from my friends, but figured I'd watch it anyway) and Underworld Evolution.

Scary Movie 4, one of the worst movies I've seen in a LOOOOONG time. I was a fan of the first 2, though the third one was kind of "meh" but had it's moments, the 4th is just garbage. This series needs to end or get the wayans back.

Army Of Darkness

I was watching this with my sister and as soon as the first deadite started doing backflips she said it was stupid and left :lol:

The Island. Weird movie to say the least. It had its moments but the story dragged toooooo much. Some pretty clever ish tho.

X-Men 3: The Last Stand

Excellent!

I loved everything about it and was even a little choked up when I saw Professer Xavier get torn into pieces by Jean Grey/Phoenix.

Finally saw Requiem for a Dream. Great movie, but the strangest movie I have ever seen in my life. Aronofsky is rediculously talented.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back