Repacking the Ace Combat 6 Flightstick, how?!?

Sulik2

CAGiversary!
Feedback
10 (100%)
I just sold my flightstick on ebay and need to pack it back into the box and I cannot for the life of me figure out how.

Does anyone know of any videos or documentation of an unboxing so I can figure this thing out? I know it came out of the box, I just can't get it back in.

I guess I didn't play enough Tetris in my life.

[quote name='scsg75']or Rock Band. Took me a few days just to unpack that thing.

Here's a video I found:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0dqLs7A2SuE&feature=related[/QUOTE]

You are my new hero, I even can figure which bags go on what now! Apparently I suck at searching youtube cause I looked for an unpacking video there.

The hardest part of Rock Band was getting the stupid cardboard box out, that thing was wedged in there tight, I had to turn it over and shake for like 5 minutes so as not to tear the cool outer box.

I just purchased the AC6 flight stick bundle on Bestbuy.com, but it is backordered right now....so who knows.....Although I plan on using it, you could easily sell the bundle on eBay for a little over retail.

[quote name='Kendal']Dammit. How much did you get for the stick? I just got the game and would like to get the stick if possible.[/QUOTE]

$129.99 to answer your question.

On a related note, has anyone tried using the AC5 stick with 6? From the pics I've seen, they look identical except for color schemes and they're both USB.

bread's done
Back