Request: Independence Day and/or I,Robot deals?

AlphakirA

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
Firstly, sorry to the OP that I ripped this headline from, it just seems to uniformly fit :D

Looking for places that may have either ID4 or I, Robot on sale. I've heard they both look excellent on Blu Ray but I can't see myself spending $25-35 bucks each on em.

I know Target may have ID4 for $20 next Sunday but I was hoping I didn't have to wait :lol: As for I, Robot, I haven't seen a deal anywhere for it. Any help would be appreciated, thanks!

be careful with target price adjustment, sometimes i've been declined even though its within their 14 day period, so now i keep the movies sealed until i get the new price in case i have to return/rebuy

I'm seeing I,Robot for $24.50 on Half.com which is still a bit much for it, thanks though.

I may do the price match deal, if I buy it, Target takes off the additional 10% when I match it?

Thanks for the info guys

For Target, it's a price-adjust from the price you bought it at Target only, they haven't done price-matching from other stores for years now.

No 10%, just the price difference of what you paid vs. their current/sale price.

Ahhh, totally forgot about that. I may bring the add to BB to get the 10% additional off making it $18, that'd work, right?

If there's a Shopko anywhere near you, they have I, Robot & I assume ID4(I didn't look for it) for $19.88 for a Fox BD deal this week. I picked up that & Mr Brooks today when I got my component tower & TV stand. :)

Picked up Independence Day (only 2 left 8-[) today at Target and I'll be asking Amazon to price match I, Robot (I have an Amazon gc).

Thanks for the helps guys :D

edit: :\ Just saw that Target.com has it listed as $25 like Amazon...I forgot that they're basically run through each other...meh, oh well, I'll have to match it at BB or CC

[quote name='AlphakirA']Picked up Independence Day (only 2 left 8-[) today at Target and I'll be asking Amazon to price match I, Robot (I have an Amazon gc).

Thanks for the helps guys :D

edit: :\ Just saw that Target.com has it listed as $25 like Amazon...I forgot that they're basically run through each other...meh, oh well, I'll have to match it at BB or CC[/quote]

Amazon won't price match anyway

Well, like the OP, I really wanted I, Robot on Blu-Ray. So while at Costco on Saturday (yes, it was a madhouse... but I got what I needed), I found ONE Blu-Ray copy lying among the DVD's for $26.99. I bought it, and was AMAZED at just how much better this copy looks than the DVD in it's special packaging.

But it will probably be a Buy 2 Get 1 Free at Fry's today when I return a server our business didn't need. ;)

[quote name='CaptainCaputo']Independance Day is $19.99 this week at target[/quote]

As mentioned before in this thread,so is I,Robot...I got a raincheck since they were out but its good till June so I'm good...great price on both ID4 and I,Robot....

[quote name='AlphakirA']Firstly, sorry to the OP that I ripped this headline from, it just seems to uniformly fit :D

Looking for places that may have either ID4 or I, Robot on sale. I've heard they both look excellent on Blu Ray but I can't see myself spending $25-35 bucks each on em.

I know Target may have ID4 for $20 next Sunday but I was hoping I didn't have to wait :lol: As for I, Robot, I haven't seen a deal anywhere for it. Any help would be appreciated, thanks![/QUOTE]

i got my IR at taget for 19.99

bread's done
Back