Resident Evil - $18.56 @ Walmart

bill123

CAGiversary!
Feedback
66 (100%)
Hey all I thought I'd just drop you guys a heads up that if your looking for a deal on Resident Evil Extinction or the others Walmart is the place to go. I stopped in there today to see if they had it and they did as well as RE1 on it's own. The best part was that RE: extinction rang up 24.96 and RE1 rang up 18.56. I didnt see apocalypse but they did have the trilogy but no price. There you go. Also this was at the lewis center location.

bill123

Not bad I guess...but I would hardly call this a great deal...

Bestbuy.com has the trilogy for $58.99

plus you dont have to go in a walmart...

[quote name='chrisp450']Not bad I guess...but I would hardly call this a great deal...

plus you dont have to go in a walmart...[/quote]

Plus if you have the $20 off 3 BR from bestbuy it'll be $38.99 w/ Free Tote. Some cashier's or mgr's would apply because the trilogy does have 3 BR. Tried at my local bestbuy and cashier applied w/o a problem. But of course YMMV.

[quote name='jonlubbe']How is the box on the trilogy pack? Is it worth getting the trilogy if i already have 2?[/QUOTE]

box is pretty generic

i like the color tho

i think the picture of milla from RE2 looks bad

here's a picture of it i took

rebox_1.jpg

rebox_2.jpg

rebox_3.jpg

[quote name='chrisp450']Not bad I guess...but I would hardly call this a great deal...

plus you dont have to go in a walmart...[/quote]

Plus you get a bag. Don't forget about the bag.

[quote name='rx5zigen']Plus if you have the $20 off 3 BR from bestbuy it'll be $38.99 w/ Free Tote. Some cashier's or mgr's would apply because the trilogy does have 3 BR. Tried at my local bestbuy and cashier applied w/o a problem. But of course YMMV.[/QUOTE]

Sweet. That probably the only way I would own any of these film. Dont get me wrong they're entertaining, they're just not worth a whole lot of $$.

Plus the website says 1-3(3 disc/ gift set)
I guess that technically makes it nothing more than a 3pack.

Can anyone provide us your scanned receipt with 20 off coupon? I already saw one from the other thread and use them as pricematching.

[quote name='rsigley']i think the picture of milla from RE2 looks bad[/quote]
Yea, she looks different at that angle.

Thanks for the Pic.

[quote name='rx5zigen']Plus if you have the $20 off 3 BR from bestbuy it'll be $38.99 w/ Free Tote. Some cashier's or mgr's would apply because the trilogy does have 3 BR. Tried at my local bestbuy and cashier applied w/o a problem. But of course YMMV.[/quote]

Where do you get the $20 off 3 BRD???

[quote name='Squarehard']price match it, it will still keep you out of walmart[/quote]

Sorry.. but why some people don't like buying DVDs from Walmart? I thought their prices are competitive at times. Isn't that a good thing?

i don't like going to walmart because the parking lot is packed and i have to drive 1mph through it with people jumping in front of my car non stop then walk half a mile to the store. Then when I get inside I have to stand on line for at least 30 minutes.

I missed out on getting the free tote bag with a copy of this from BB. I didn't realize they were going to be open on the holiday....but I slept in anyway. I'm not too sure if I would have ever used the bag for anything useful. Might have been nice to have.

Anyway, I got it at Wally's for $16.96 but it is the 2-disc Limited Edition. It comes with an extra disc that lets you download a copy of RE:E to your computer or to your PSP. I thought that might come in handy. I would have gone to CC to get it for $14.99 but lately they've been tickin' me off.

[quote name='RaidenMGS3']Which is the greatest deal of all.[/QUOTE]

that's hoooooooooooooooooot

[quote name='karkyco']Where do you get the $20 off 3 BRD???[/quote]

I went to best buy on saturday to try the $20 coupon with the RE box set, the box set was 58.99 and after talking with the manager, they accepted the coupon and the total ended up being $43 and change. Sweeeet deal, thanks OP!!:bouncy:

PS. They didnt have any tote bags, but I was told that if I presented my receipt at another BB i could possibly talk the manager into giving me one :D

bread's done
Back