Resident Evil 2 (NGC) Price raised to $49.99 :(

binici

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
Hi,

Well I found a gold mine, www.gamequestdirect.com has 60 copies left and they are new and sealed! I couldn't believe my eyes :shock: when I read the info. This game company is well trusted and they are mostly in southern California. I ordered mine today, :D and should be receiving it no later than Friday.

Please ask any questions, and hurry before they are all gone!

BiNiCi

[quote name='onikage']32 more copies in stock................[/quote]

This is starting to worry me. How can the keep selling out and bringing back 100 more every hour?

Guys, guys, guys! Before you all rush to GS, talk to me! I'll give you guys cash for all those games, and that's way better than store credit! ^_~

Haha, oh man, I pity the person who takes a Suikoden II and trades it in to any store. ;P

[quote name='masha'][quote name='onikage'][quote name='thepityofmrt']If anybody doesn't know what to do with their copy of RE2, you can always trade it in to Gamestop for $12.11.

http://www.tradestop.com/productDetail.do?productId=9002792&productType=G

Don't all jump on that at once though.[/quote]

While you do that I will be trading in my copies of Gitaroo Man for $4.99![/quote]

I'll be in line right behind you with few Suikoden II copies for $17.81[/quote]

Hey, masha. I'll trade you Mad Maesro! for Suikoden II, if you pay for my shipping! :lol:

[quote name='kaji7p56']If everybody actually got one then the value will drop for a while because everyone will Ebay them.[/quote]

Page 4

Hahaha.. you guys are going to flood ebay.. yes.. drop the value! Let us that actually want it get it cheap..

I win!

I finally got one and I'm proud to say that I resisted the urge to charge three additional copies for eBay purposes.

Now, if I can just get my hands on Nemesis.....

EDIT: Almost forgot: WTG OP!

[quote name='PittsburghAfterDark']Is it just me or does it seem completely idiotic for people to be going nuts over this game they can get for the PS2/one for $15?[/quote]

I guess it's jsut the fact that all the RE games can be had on one system. I have it for the PC so I doubt I'll get one. Also, it will look a bit better. The major RE game I need is 3 and there is a place near me that has a sealed PS One version.

[quote name='Johnny Postman']Spotted a few other hard to find GBA games if anybody's interested.

Mech Platoon
Car Battler Joe
Defender of the Crown[/quote]

Defenderof the Crown is hard to find? I just picked this up at TRU green tag for $3. Anything special about this game?

[quote name='seanw']On the scarce Gamecube/GBA front, RE2, Cubivor, Ninja Five-O and, I believe, Advance Wars have been mentioned. They also have

Super Puzzle Fighter II ($38)
http://gamequestdirect.com/01338828012.html

Gauntlet Dark Legacy ($30)
http://gamequestdirect.com/031719198825.html

Zelda Collector's ($55)
http://gamequestdirect.com/045496961480.html

How an online retailer gets multiple brand-new, sealed Zelda Collector's, I can't say. Shipping runs about $7.50, I believe someone said.[/quote]

It's unfortunate that their prices are as terrible as they are, but if you're looking for something hard to find, you gotta bite the bullet.

Though $55 for Zelda Collectors? I paid $30 for a new copy yesterday and shipping was only $4.

Damn, if you all are jumping at RE2 & RE3 @ $39.99 on the chance you'll get one, it makes me think I should offer up my new & sealed copies to the CAGs. #-o

[quote name='onikage']If anyone has any RE2s or maybe even RE3s that they want to sell, better put them on eBay now.[/quote]

Is that a threat? 8-[

[quote name='masha'][quote name='onikage']If anyone has any RE2s or maybe even RE3s that they want to sell, better put them on eBay now.[/quote]

Is that a threat? 8-[[/quote]

I suppose it could be, though I'm sure it wasn't necessary as my 412 copies are threatening enough.

[quote name='onikage'][quote name='masha'][quote name='onikage']If anyone has any RE2s or maybe even RE3s that they want to sell, better put them on eBay now.[/quote]

I suppose it could be, though I'm sure it wasn't necessary as my 412 copies are threatening enough.[/quote]

413 here. stand down.

[quote name='EddieBelfour'][quote name='onikage'][quote name='masha'][quote name='onikage']If anyone has any RE2s or maybe even RE3s that they want to sell, better put them on eBay now.[/quote]

I suppose it could be, though I'm sure it wasn't necessary as my 412 copies are threatening enough.[/quote]

413 here. stand down.[/quote]

That's a whole print :fridge: You should ask Capcom if they want a few. They have them listed for $999. :lol:

[quote name='EddieBelfour'][quote name='onikage'][quote name='masha'][quote name='onikage']If anyone has any RE2s or maybe even RE3s that they want to sell, better put them on eBay now.[/quote]

DIE JOKE!!! DIE!!!!!!!!!!! :twisted:

Anyone have there order completed yet? Mine still says pending, so I'm hoping it will be processed before 5pm Western time.

[quote name='The Successful Dropout'][quote name='EddieBelfour'][quote name='onikage'][quote name='masha'][quote name='onikage']If anyone has any RE2s or maybe even RE3s that they want to sell, better put them on eBay now.[/quote]

DIE JOKE!!! DIE!!!!!!!!!!! :twisted:[/quote]

this joke is obviously immortal. there is no defeating it.

Ok, I posted a couple pages back about not receiving an email confirmation. Well I just got off the phone with customer service and they don't have my order. The site currently lists RE2 as in-stock but it won't go into my cart. Anyone able to get it in your cart for checkout? I'm starting to think this is a sign to just not order the game.

[quote name='PuNkNeB']This is what happens when you find a stranger in the Andes.....[/quote]

I thought it was stranger in the Alps....

[quote name='Scarface7']Ok, I posted a couple pages back about not receiving an email confirmation. Well I just got off the phone with customer service and they don't have my order. The site currently lists RE2 as in-stock but it won't go into my cart. Anyone able to get it in your cart for checkout? I'm starting to think this is a sign to just not order the game.[/quote]

You have messed during ordering, or the page did not load properly. I feel bad for you!

I have good news though! I just called and they processed the order and its shipping out today! I LOVE GAMEQUEST, just like the in-store their on-line store is awesome!

BiNiCi

[quote name='binici'][quote name='Scarface7']Ok, I posted a couple pages back about not receiving an email confirmation. Well I just got off the phone with customer service and they don't have my order. The site currently lists RE2 as in-stock but it won't go into my cart. Anyone able to get it in your cart for checkout? I'm starting to think this is a sign to just not order the game.[/quote]

You have messed during ordering, or the page did not load properly. I feel bad for you!

I have good news though! I just called and they processed the order and its shipping out today! I LOVE GAMEQUEST, just like the in-store their on-line store is awesome!

BiNiCi[/quote]

I'll believe it when:
1) The order shows up at the front door.
2) The game is actually RE2 for the GC, new and sealed, and not one for the PS1 or the game guide.

Those of you hoping to cash in pretty much screwed yourselves. Now there will be a flood of them on ebay which drives the price down considerably. Glad I got $156 out of my RE 2 & 3 a couple months ago.

[quote name='Purkeynator']Those of you hoping to cash in pretty much screwed yourselves. Now there will be a flood of them on ebay which drives the price down considerably. Glad I got $156 out of my RE 2 & 3 a couple months ago.[/quote]

Heh! Well I could care less about selling the games and making any dough of them, I just want to complete my collection since I am a huge fan of Resident Evil. I have RE3, and RE:CVX sealed, and will buy RE4:CE this weekend!

All I need now is Resident Evil Gaiden, which is $19.99 :shock:

[quote name='Purkeynator']Those of you hoping to cash in pretty much screwed yourselves. Now there will be a flood of them on ebay which drives the price down considerably. Glad I got $156 out of my RE 2 & 3 a couple months ago.[/quote]

no1 screwed themselves...there will always be room to sell the game for $40...whether ebay is flooded with them or not, i have a feeling that half of the people that bought these, bought them for themselves.....even still, there are more then 200 people out there who want this game...the price may go down a little bit, but not less than $40 for a new and sealed one....i bought one for myself and one for trade bait or off to ebay to help pay for the one for me....plus, i picked up ninja five-o....am i scared that i wont make my $40 back? no...'cause im not in any hurry to get rid of it anyway

So as long as we're on the topic of Resident Evil 2, if I were to buy the game, would it be wiser to go for the PS1 version or the Dreamcast version? Did the Dreamcast version have any improvements made (other than everything being unlocked when you start?) If I were to play the game with a Playstation emulator, would there then be no difference between the two versions?

[quote name='Akkis99']ya baby, i called and my order is shiping today[/quote]

Awesome. Let us know when u get your order and what shape It's in.

Well, I just tried to order a copy (it's around 5:30pm EST time here). They are all sold out now, when I clicked on buy now it said they had ZERO in stock. Oh well, I guess that's my punishment for having a life.

[quote name='3QGojo']Well, I just tried to order a copy (it's around 5:30pm EST time here). They are all sold out now, when I clicked on buy now it said they had ZERO in stock. Oh well, I guess that's my punishment for having a life.[/quote]

im going to let you go off easy and assume that you just worded that wrong....because i know that you're smart enough to realize that just because some of us were on at the right time, doesn't mean that we don't have a life....'cause if so, say that suikoden 2 came in stock right now and you just happened to catch it right now, while you were coincidentally on...does that mean you don't have a life?

right place, right time = no life

makes perfect sense

I ordered three. I wanted 4, but I'm trying to break my Obsessive Compulsive obsession. :p

[quote name='The Successful Dropout'][quote name='3QGojo']Well, I just tried to order a copy (it's around 5:30pm EST time here). They are all sold out now, when I clicked on buy now it said they had ZERO in stock. Oh well, I guess that's my punishment for having a life.[/quote]

im going to let you go off easy and assume that you just worded that wrong....because i know that you're smart enough to realize that just because some of us were on at the right time, doesn't mean that we don't have a life....'cause if so, say that suikoden 2 came in stock right now and you just happened to catch it right now, while you were coincidentally on...does that mean you don't have a life?

right place, right time = no life

makes perfect sense[/quote]

Makes total sense.

bread's done
Back