Resident Evil 4 (Wii) $9.99 @ Amazon

Terrenceistheman

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Using code 'TWEET005' at checkout -- Good until 6pm PST / 9pm EST today

Resident Evil 4

thanks to crunchewy for this tip:
[quote name='crunchewy'] Super Saver Shipping qualifies based on the original price of $19.99, not the discounted price. So you only need to add 5.01 to your cart, not $15.01 in order to get free shipping![/quote]

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='johnnypark']Don't even have a Wii yet, and I couldn't say no to a brand new copy for $10. I'll get the system eventually, and I hate that the GCN can't do true widescreen, it looks ridiculous on a wide monitor.
transparent_pixel.gif

[/quote]

You don't a Wii yet? Shame on you!!

Saint

[quote name='Doomed']I own RE4 (GC) and was wondering how this is different. I can use the GC controller? How is the widescreen? Is it the fake widescreen the GC game has?[/QUOTE]

Yes you can use a GC controller, and it's true widescreen, with no black bars on the top and bottom like on the GC version.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']I can't believe you all like the motion controls for this game. I thought they sucked and after 30 minutes hooked up my GCN controller.[/QUOTE]

I agree completely. I was really looking forward to playing this with Wii controls, but I thought the controls were horribly done.

[quote name='TheSaint11']You don't a Wii yet? Shame on you!!

Saint[/quote]

The Wii isn't for everyone. I sold mine myself and was very happy to get rid of it.

[quote name='cartman414']I hear the most recent patch of the PC version is awesome. Which one is better, PC or Wii?[/QUOTE]

I've played every version of RE4 (it's that good that I finished it on every platform). I ended up getting rid of all but the PC version. You have to download several mods for the game, but in the end you'll get the best looking version of RE4. Control-wise though, the Wii version is the best.

[quote name='mrmoodz']There's nothing like being able to snipe someone with a pistol.[/quote] IR aiming did kind of break the game by making it too easy. Seems like some people hate more accuracy/speed though :roll:

Wii controls on this game are brilliant.

It plays almost like a combination of GCN RE4 and House of the Dead.

WELL WORTH $10.

[quote name='ma']Dead now? It says the code has expired.[/quote]

It was only good for like 2 or 3 hours, if the twitter bit could be trusted.

[quote name='Pck21']On a related note, my game has shipped and will be here Monday. I love Amazon and Prime...[/quote]
Agreed - Prime is fantastic!!

I used to think the FSSS was fine by me. Then I signed up for a free trial of Prime and I loved it - no need to search for filler items, items arriving in two days. Well worth the annual fee.

Grats to all those that got in on this deal. RE4 Wii Edition is a great game.

Well for the people that missed out, its 17.99 at GS, if ya wait for a 25% off Wii game and use the edge card ya can still get a great deal on it.

My copy has "shipped" though with FSSS that means not really. :) Actually I often find that stuff arrives faster then expected with FSSS, but not always. I can't wait for my copy to arrive! I have never played any version of any RE game.

bread's done
Back