Resident Evil 5 Tricell Messenger Bag - $7.95 NEW GameDealDaily.com Daily Deal 1/7

Status
Not open for further replies.

drfrielgood

CAGiversary!
Feedback
14 (88%)
www.gamedealdaily.com

Over a year ago we started Gamedealdaily.com, a website dedicated to offering CAGs and gamers worldwide some great deals on video games. Check the front page of our site each day for our Deal of the Day. A new deal will be posted every day, seven days a week, at noon ET. Last fall we also added our Weekly Giveaways, in which we give away 4 free items from our inventory each week. See the bottom of this post for more information on the current prize and how to enter.

Now in our second year of operation, we hope to offer even better daily deals and giveaways. Please check out our site and PM me with any questions or concerns you may have.

LINK: www.gamedealdaily.com

Today's Deal: Resident Evil 5 Tricell Messenger Bag - $7.95 NEW

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CHECK OUT GAMEDEALDAILY ON FACEBOOK!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/GameDealDaily/132358190948

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FOLLOW GAMEDEALDAILY ON TWITTER!

http://twitter.com/gamedealdaily

We'll use Twitter to keep everyone updated with our daily deals, along with our weekly giveaways, random thoughts, and exclusive un-publicized deals that can be found within our store.

http://twitter.com/gamedealdaily

NEW - CHECK OUT OUR ARCADE!

We just added an arcade onto the site with some current and classic arcade games. You can play any of the games, save your high scores, and earn trophies by making it to the top of the leaderboard in any one of the games. We will also add voting capabilities so that you can help select the next additions to the arcade!

Click here to check out the arcade:

http://www.gamedealdaily.com/forum/arcade.php

SELL US YOUR GAMES!

Gamedealdaily.com will buy back your games! Don't accept Gamestop's ridiculously low trade-in prices! We buy games, accessories, and systems, all the way from NES to PS3. You can check out many of our trade-in prices at:

http://www.gamedealdaily.com/wanted.php

If you would like to trade in games that aren't on the list, shoot me a PM or send an email to the site and we will send you a trade quote. Payment for your trades is sent through Paypal (we will pay the Paypal fees) or by money order, so you will be able to spend the money on whatever you like.

Each week Gamedealdaily.com gives away four free items selected from our inventory. A new contest begins at 1pm Eastern time every Monday afternoon. Entrants have 7 days to compile as many entries as they can to give them the best shot at winning one of the prizes. The winners will be randomly selected from the pool of total entrants.

Enter the contest at this link:

http://www.gamedealdaily.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=1

Last edited by a moderator:
Updated with today's deal on Resident Evil 5, brand new and factory sealed with the steelbook LE case and the bonus disc. The other LE accessories are NOT included.

[quote name='drfrielgood']Updated with today's deal on Resident Evil 5, brand new and factory sealed with the steelbook LE case and the bonus disc. The other LE accessories are NOT included.[/QUOTE]

Why isn't it for 360??!!

I may seem a bit crazy asking these questions, but here it goes:
1. Is the Resident Evil 5 LE in English?
2. What is the expected ship time (as in how long after you press submit order)?

Just wanted to use this moment to say thanks for "Siren".

This is the second time i've ordered and have been very impressed with the service both times.

[quote name='gbpackers94']I may seem a bit crazy asking these questions, but here it goes:
1. Is the Resident Evil 5 LE in English?
2. What is the expected ship time (as in how long after you press submit order)?[/QUOTE]

1. Yes, it is the NTSC English Language US release
2. It will ship within 48 hours of your purchase

[quote name='amill007']Just wanted to use this moment to say thanks for "Siren".

This is the second time i've ordered and have been very impressed with the service both times.[/QUOTE]

Thanks, I appreciate it. Enjoy Siren!

Nice deal , although I don't need it since I picked up this same deal from Newegg a few weeks back for $45. Athough after shipping is added in here it probably comes out to be about the same.

Hey Dr , did you get the PM I sent you the other day?

Grabbed this for ~$5 from GS with my Edge card and the half off. Fun singleplayer but have been unable to connect to any multiplayer games...which is lame.

Updated with our weekend-long deal for the 10 Disc Grab Bags. These are all game demos and bonus discs from special edition versions of games. We ran this deal once a couple months ago and it sold out, and we had no complaints from buyers! This deal will run until Monday, August 3rd.

[quote name='drfrielgood']Updated with our weekend-long deal for the 10 Disc Grab Bags. These are all game demos and bonus discs from special edition versions of games. We ran this deal once a couple months ago and it sold out, and we had no complaints from buyers! This deal will run until Monday, August 3rd.[/QUOTE]

This item is sold with FREE SHIPPING!

Each buyer will receive 10 discs from our inventory, chosen at random. Each lot of 10 discs will have no doubles, so you will receive twenty different discs. The discs that you will receive will be either video game demo discs, or bonus discs from special edition games. Most of the discs are PS2, with XBox and XBox 360 discs mixed in.

uuuummmmmmm if im getting 10 disc from your inventory then how will i then receive 20 different disc.....

please make sure your video games are practicing safe sex or your 10 discs will turninto 20 : )

So...........Wait, Im sure im not just thinking this, and im stupid for asking
but its not really any games, just Pretty much Disks that are either demos or SE disks?

I've seen GameDealDaily offer the grab bag disc offer before - have any of you CAGs ordered this before? Did you guys actually get any full games out of this, or just demo & bonus discs?

Also, should I order a quantity of 1 or 2 to increase my chances to get a full game? Thanks for the help.

[quote name='hypertails02']I've seen GameDealDaily offer the grab bag disc offer before - have any of you CAGs ordered this before? Did you guys actually get any full games out of this, or just demo & bonus discs?

Also, should I order a quantity of 1 or 2 to increase my chances to get a full game? Thanks for the help.[/QUOTE]

I'm actually wondering the same thing because in the picture they provide.. it looks like a lot of them are actual games.

[quote name='LilPaintballer']Actual games, do you see the example of the grab bag in the OP, thats an example of a lot you would receive[/QUOTE]

Incorrect, he points out that there are no actual games.

drfrielgood, this is just a suggestion, but the picture in the OP looks to me like it might include some actual games, you might want to change it. Now, I could be wrong - I definitely recognize the FFXII demo that shipped with DQVIII,and since that Rogue Galaxy disc doesn't look like mine (yeah, I checked), I'd assume it's a demo as well. Maybe they all are, but not everyone knows what every demo disc looks like, so there could be some confusion.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='drfrielgood']Each lot of 10 discs will have no doubles, so you will receive twenty different discs.[/QUOTE]

You may also want to fix that line because it doesn't make any sense. How will I receive twenty different discs if I am only purchasing ten?

I put up 150 lots before I left for vacation early Friday morning, and they sold out about 24 hours later! I was expecting them to last through the weekend, but we wound up running the XBox 360 controller deal over the last few days instead. I should be able to get most, if not all, of the grab bags mailed out tomorrow. Thanks for the orders!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back