Resident Evil 5 Tricell Messenger Bag - $7.95 NEW GameDealDaily.com Daily Deal 1/7

Status
Not open for further replies.

drfrielgood

CAGiversary!
Feedback
14 (88%)
www.gamedealdaily.com

Over a year ago we started Gamedealdaily.com, a website dedicated to offering CAGs and gamers worldwide some great deals on video games. Check the front page of our site each day for our Deal of the Day. A new deal will be posted every day, seven days a week, at noon ET. Last fall we also added our Weekly Giveaways, in which we give away 4 free items from our inventory each week. See the bottom of this post for more information on the current prize and how to enter.

Now in our second year of operation, we hope to offer even better daily deals and giveaways. Please check out our site and PM me with any questions or concerns you may have.

LINK: www.gamedealdaily.com

Today's Deal: Resident Evil 5 Tricell Messenger Bag - $7.95 NEW

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CHECK OUT GAMEDEALDAILY ON FACEBOOK!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/GameDealDaily/132358190948

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FOLLOW GAMEDEALDAILY ON TWITTER!

http://twitter.com/gamedealdaily

We'll use Twitter to keep everyone updated with our daily deals, along with our weekly giveaways, random thoughts, and exclusive un-publicized deals that can be found within our store.

http://twitter.com/gamedealdaily

NEW - CHECK OUT OUR ARCADE!

We just added an arcade onto the site with some current and classic arcade games. You can play any of the games, save your high scores, and earn trophies by making it to the top of the leaderboard in any one of the games. We will also add voting capabilities so that you can help select the next additions to the arcade!

Click here to check out the arcade:

http://www.gamedealdaily.com/forum/arcade.php

SELL US YOUR GAMES!

Gamedealdaily.com will buy back your games! Don't accept Gamestop's ridiculously low trade-in prices! We buy games, accessories, and systems, all the way from NES to PS3. You can check out many of our trade-in prices at:

http://www.gamedealdaily.com/wanted.php

If you would like to trade in games that aren't on the list, shoot me a PM or send an email to the site and we will send you a trade quote. Payment for your trades is sent through Paypal (we will pay the Paypal fees) or by money order, so you will be able to spend the money on whatever you like.

Each week Gamedealdaily.com gives away four free items selected from our inventory. A new contest begins at 1pm Eastern time every Monday afternoon. Entrants have 7 days to compile as many entries as they can to give them the best shot at winning one of the prizes. The winners will be randomly selected from the pool of total entrants.

Enter the contest at this link:

http://www.gamedealdaily.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=1

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='anubis20']Anybody received their kijuju necklace? I have not gotten mine.[/QUOTE]

Everyone should have received their Kijuju necklaces by now. If you don't have yours yet please send me a PM with your order info.

Thanks

[quote name='drfrielgood']I almost ordered some Borderlands, but held off because I'm not sure exactly when I'd get it in stock. I could probably have done the $39.99 price + shipping, but the supplier I'd use is saying they don't ship until 10/23, which is a few days after the US release date. If I could offer them on Tuesday at $39.99, I definitely would've ordered some.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the reply, it would be nice to see more titles sell at $39.99
it would definately change my mind set on used purchasing

[quote name='Romis']Thanks for the reply, it would be nice to see more titles sell at $39.99
it would definately change my mind set on used purchasing[/QUOTE]

The Borderlands games would be new, it's just the margins are so slim at $39.99 that it's tough to make it worthwhile!

[quote name='drfrielgood']The Borderlands games would be new, it's just the margins are so slim at $39.99 that it's tough to make it worthwhile![/QUOTE]

I'm sure you would sell a good amount at that price. I would be in for one for sure.

[quote name='drfrielgood']The Borderlands games would be new, it's just the margins are so slim at $39.99 that it's tough to make it worthwhile![/QUOTE]

At the same time you'd almost certainly sell out, which would increase traffic for your site. :D

Nice deal today, assuming the discs are in new or very good condition.

[quote name='Squarehard']Woulda been an awesome package if you put Um Jammer Lammy and Pa Rappa in the same deal.[/QUOTE]

That would be an awesome bundle, but considering Parappa sells for $20+ used and $150+ new, that would be quite an expensive package!

[quote name='drfrielgood ']The Borderlands games would be new, it's just the margins are so slim at $39.99 that it's tough to make it worthwhile![/QUOTE]

as usual nice to get a reply, but something has always puzzled me regardless whether we're in a tight economic time or not wouldn't it be to a businesses advantage to have a smaller margin over greater sales? if you could sell 1000 units at price X but sell 5000 units at price 1/3 of X I would see that as a plus? I've been through business school myself and worked with small businesses so I understand the difficulties but sometimes the key is price to increase sales

Since I was just thinking about it the last few days , and noticed you don't have it available in your store anymore , is there any chance you'll get in any more copies of Siren : Blood Curse?

[quote name='Flame Killa']how much space does the average PSP game save take up? I know I have the 8MB PS2 memory card and I've never managed to fill it up.[/QUOTE]

If youre just worried about game saves then youll never use up 2GB. The average game save is well under 1MB, most come in at around 128kB. The larger sticks like this are good if youre going to be downloading games or putting video files on the PSP as video files from the PSN run close to 365MB per 30 minute show and games clock in anywehere between 50MB for some PSOne classics to 1.5GB for some of the newer PSP titles (GT PSP is 1.1GB I believe).

Noooooooooooo!!!!!
I wanted to get in on the 2GB stick deal! The first few times I read the deal I completely skipped over the "SHIPPED" aspect. Unfortunately when I finally realized I was at work this morning and can't order since the site is blocked. Is there any way I could get in on that for one or two?

[quote name='TctclMvPhase']Noooooooooooo!!!!!
I wanted to get in on the 2GB stick deal! The first few times I read the deal I completely skipped over the "SHIPPED" aspect. Unfortunately when I finally realized I was at work this morning and can't order since the site is blocked. Is there any way I could get in on that for one or two?[/QUOTE]

We found a buyer for the rest of our Pro Duo stock, but I'll keep a couple of the 2GB sticks off to the side for you. Here's a link:

http://www.gamedealdaily.com/store/product.php?product=1207

I ordered 2 of the Memory Sticks from the previous deal and there was a VIRUS on one of them. Be careful if you bought these.

[quote name='drfrielgood']All orders through 10/18 have been shipped, GH5 orders go out tomorrow.[/QUOTE]

Still waiting on my Fallout 3 lunchbox ordered on 10/14.

Emails sent to [email protected] after 2 weeks with no response.

any more memory sticks by any chance?

EDIT***

I found the 2GB sticks...ordered 3 from ya. Whats the general ship time on something like that?

Also updated the first post with details on our newest weekly giveaway. This week we're giving away Fallout 3, Singstar for PS3, and more!

I just jumped on the six axis, I always weary of buying used controllers sight unseen. I'll give you guys the benefit of the doubt since you do pretty good by everyone here, hope it's in good shape. ;)

Wait, they still have the Six Axis? Going to have to bite on this... I'm currently using a PS2 controller with an adapter, and it has no Home button or tilt features.

(wonders if there have been any pinball games on the PS3 that make good use of the controller's motion sensitivity)

EDIT: Reading some of these other posts. Don't disappoint me, Frielgood.

sambia.gif

Wharez' muh' Fallout 3 dee-vee-dee' and 'buklet!?!
Ree-spawnd to muh pee-emms!

I bought a controller from them before, it came in good shape, just that the damn sticker was hard to get off. Didn't come with a usb cable though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back