Resident Evil 5 Tricell Messenger Bag - $7.95 NEW GameDealDaily.com Daily Deal 1/7

Status
Not open for further replies.

drfrielgood

CAGiversary!
Feedback
14 (88%)
www.gamedealdaily.com

Over a year ago we started Gamedealdaily.com, a website dedicated to offering CAGs and gamers worldwide some great deals on video games. Check the front page of our site each day for our Deal of the Day. A new deal will be posted every day, seven days a week, at noon ET. Last fall we also added our Weekly Giveaways, in which we give away 4 free items from our inventory each week. See the bottom of this post for more information on the current prize and how to enter.

Now in our second year of operation, we hope to offer even better daily deals and giveaways. Please check out our site and PM me with any questions or concerns you may have.

LINK: www.gamedealdaily.com

Today's Deal: Resident Evil 5 Tricell Messenger Bag - $7.95 NEW

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CHECK OUT GAMEDEALDAILY ON FACEBOOK!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/GameDealDaily/132358190948

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FOLLOW GAMEDEALDAILY ON TWITTER!

http://twitter.com/gamedealdaily

We'll use Twitter to keep everyone updated with our daily deals, along with our weekly giveaways, random thoughts, and exclusive un-publicized deals that can be found within our store.

http://twitter.com/gamedealdaily

NEW - CHECK OUT OUR ARCADE!

We just added an arcade onto the site with some current and classic arcade games. You can play any of the games, save your high scores, and earn trophies by making it to the top of the leaderboard in any one of the games. We will also add voting capabilities so that you can help select the next additions to the arcade!

Click here to check out the arcade:

http://www.gamedealdaily.com/forum/arcade.php

SELL US YOUR GAMES!

Gamedealdaily.com will buy back your games! Don't accept Gamestop's ridiculously low trade-in prices! We buy games, accessories, and systems, all the way from NES to PS3. You can check out many of our trade-in prices at:

http://www.gamedealdaily.com/wanted.php

If you would like to trade in games that aren't on the list, shoot me a PM or send an email to the site and we will send you a trade quote. Payment for your trades is sent through Paypal (we will pay the Paypal fees) or by money order, so you will be able to spend the money on whatever you like.

Each week Gamedealdaily.com gives away four free items selected from our inventory. A new contest begins at 1pm Eastern time every Monday afternoon. Entrants have 7 days to compile as many entries as they can to give them the best shot at winning one of the prizes. The winners will be randomly selected from the pool of total entrants.

Enter the contest at this link:

http://www.gamedealdaily.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=1

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='CaptainJoel']The PS3 version and DLC glitches horrendously and the 360 version and dlc runs pretty smoothly.

Makes me wish I'd gotten my GOTY on PS3.[/QUOTE]
If the PS3 version is so bad why do you wish you'd gotten the GOTY on the PS3(unless they fixed the glitches w/ the GOTY).

Is it like bad to the point where it's unplayable? I'm talking about the normal version for the PS3. Or is it just minor things that'll set you a back a bit on gameplay but not to the point where it makes you wantt to throw your controller?

[quote name='Lucky32468']Still haven't received my Fallout 3 lunch box from this company. It is now being paypal distributed.[/QUOTE]

Did you contact him at all? He said a few posts ago that all PMs were answered.

[quote name='Keen314']Awesome, I've always wanted a copy of Um Jammer Lammy.[/QUOTE]

Such a good game. The wide variety of settings and musical types are great.

$20 would be great if not for the $5 shipping. Otherwise it's not much better than just grabbing the game off Amazon with free shipping.

Wow, took a little heat on the Taito Legends price!

Can anyone show me a cheaper price for a brand new copy of the PS2 version? I did a quick search on Google but couldn't find one. I've sold a handful of copies over the last week on ebay/amazon for about $30, so I figured $20 would be a good price.

The first Taito Legends is fairly difficult to find brand new for PS2. I've got the XBox version in our store along with both Midway Arcade games for $13, all brand new. http://www.gamedealdaily.com/store/product.php?product=1057
I was able to do that because the XBox version is both cheaper and easier to find.

so...still no response...

One of my 2GB mem pro duos is not working...that you sent to me...can you please replace it...or atleast respond to my messages?

[quote name='Ace!']several games I want, but I havent heard about my broken pro duo yet.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, I'm a little hesitant to buy some stuff for reasons such as this.

If you order and you're looking to make it a complete game:

1. Download cover art. The most commonly used database around here is thecoverproject.net.

2. Print the artwork and insert it into a blank 360 case, along with the disc and manual that you receive from us.

[quote name='MillerTime2523']Yeah, I'm a little hesitant to buy some stuff for reasons such as this.[/QUOTE]

that's what's stopping me as well

[quote name='sengar']$5 shipping for a bare DVD seems a bit steep... also brand new to me means sealed.[/QUOTE]

lol
this is even worse than gamestop's definition of "new"
at least with gamestop, you get a case

ps
i hate gamestop

[quote name='drfrielgood']If you order and you're looking to make it a complete game:

1. Download cover art. The most commonly used database around here is thecoverproject.net.

2. Print the artwork and insert it into a blank 360 case, along with the disc and manual that you receive from us.[/QUOTE]

I'm familiar with the procedure for downloading and printing cover art - it's usually something I do with Platinum Hits type releases since I don't care for the cover art. The problem is that at ~$20 shipped, adding in the cost of a DVD case (it can be a hassle to get the right color unless you have a source for them), along with the right glossy stock to most closely duplicate the cover art (an example being Epson premium photo paper, which works out to around $.25 per sheet), and the cost of the ink to print it... it occurs to me that this adds at least a couple dollars of time, effort and money to the acquisition process on a game that retails for $29.99, can be easily found new at major retail sites for $27.99, and will almost certainly be available for less than that in the near future.

Not meant as a slight toward GDD - I've placed a few orders with the company and have been overall satisfied with the prices and service - I'm just pointing out that the value of this particular deal seems marginal, and the designation of the game as new is subjective at best.

Updated with today's deal for Ratchet & Clank: Up Your Arsenal, brand new for PS2. Sorry for the infrequent updates, this is a pretty crazy time of year around here!

Just a heads up to other CAGers that I'm still struggling getting a refund for returned merchandise from GameDealDaily.

Part of it is on the customer side, I bought the items as a gift, and the person didn't mail them back until a month after I told her to.

However, drfrieldgood received them on 12/11 and isn't responding to IM's and hasn't credited my card.

I'm posting this here because calling him out in the thread seems to be the only way to make shit happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back