Resident Evil: Operation Racoon City $14.99 @ Bestbuy

Enuf

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
The SE HAS NOT YET BEEN COMFIRMED TO BE ON SALE
I linked both ahead of time to give people a chance to check stock etc since there MSRP is the same there's a chance that they want to rid stock.

This works with the $10 savings code deal so you're end result will be $15 + $10 credit

Confirmed weekly ad deal June 10th was the last $18 DOTD for this so silver members pm away

:ps3: LE
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Resident+Evil%3A+Operation+Raccoon+City+Best+Buy+Limited+Edition+-+PlayStation+3/2737269.p?id=1218348122028&skuId=2737269&st=resident evil operation raccoon city&lp=2&cp=1

:ps3: SE
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Residen....p?id=1218444160596&skuId=3967334&st=resident evil operation raccoon city&lp=7&cp=1

:360: LE
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Residen....p?id=1218348121456&skuId=2737171&st=resident evil operation raccoon city&lp=3&cp=1

:360: SE
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Residen....p?id=1218444160113&skuId=3967361&st=resident evil operation raccoon city&lp=5&cp=1

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='jr1016']Just saw the list, SE is not included.[/QUOTE]
Me too, kind of disappointing. I would grab the SE for $25 if they put it on sale.

I hear all this bad stuff about the game but I'm sure I'll like it. I actually was real close to buying it on release date but I held off since I had a huge backlog anyways, so I figured I'd eventually get the SE. But I had a RZ laying around so I went for it. $5 for a game? Sure why not.

[quote name='TealPavelski']I am really disappointed to see the SE is still $50. I am considering buying a copy, but I am not sure.[/QUOTE]The $10 savings code would work if there's in-store p/u avail. & you're still protected from a price drop for 30 or 60 days too.

I bit. I had a $15 RZ cert, so I got the game and a PSP Screen Protector for $0.99 to bring my order over $15. I don't have a PSP, but it came with a cleaning cloth too that I can use on my phone. Got bot items for $1.06.

Hopefully the game gets even cheaper in the next month or two and than I can price match it since I am a RZ Silver member.

[quote name='TealPavelski']I am really disappointed to see the SE is still $50. I am considering buying a copy, but I am not sure.[/QUOTE]

You aren't really missing out on too much unless you're a collector and want the steelbook and sew-on badges (which are sort of cool but nothing earth-shattering). The bonus DLC basically amounts to a handful of weapons and alternate costumes (which, if I remember correctly, ended up just being color swaps for the most part)...and I think some if not all of it is available as paid DLC if you want it.

[quote name='MR_E']You aren't really missing out on too much unless you're a collector and want the steelbook and sew-on badges (which are sort of cool but nothing earth-shattering). The bonus DLC basically amounts to a handful of weapons and alternate costumes (which, if I remember correctly, ended up just being color swaps for the most part)...and I think some if not all of it is available as paid DLC if you want it.[/QUOTE]

bestbuy is not stupid, LOL at the ppl thinking they are going to discount the se of resident evil racon city for $15

So. As people mentioned it seems the SE wasn't on the list. At lest not yet. Any chance the SE will drop soon? They are clearancing things out, so i would think it would be. I have them still arriving from the ship to home order i did

Wondering if i should just return them now when they arrive, or hold onto them for a while. Luckily i have the regular LE versions.

^_^x KD

[quote name='MR_E']Silent Hill 2 and 3 have an option to switch between 2D/3D controls, so you can opt out of the tank controls if you want... Silent Hill 2 is amazing. Silent Hill 3 is good, too, and is a direct sequel to the first game.

If it looks interesting to you and you're looking for something scary and psychological and non-zombie-oriented, I'd totally recommend grabbing the Silent Hill HD collection (it just got a really solid patch in the last couple weeks that fixed the performance issues and some of the aesthetic complaints and bugs people had, so you can ignore the tons of bad reviews and complaints floating around about the ports...they're much better now).[/QUOTE]

Thanks! From the gameplay vids, I'm wanting to get the PS2 version of Silent hill 2. I will look more into the HD collection. TY!

[quote name='MR_E']You aren't really missing out on too much unless you're a collector and want the steelbook and sew-on badges (which are sort of cool but nothing earth-shattering). The bonus DLC basically amounts to a handful of weapons and alternate costumes (which, if I remember correctly, ended up just being color swaps for the most part)...and I think some if not all of it is available as paid DLC if you want it.[/QUOTE]

All I really wanted was the Steelbook. Don't really care about the patches or DLC.

even for $15... i passed on this. if NFS:Run was $5 and got better critic reviews on every gaming site then HELLLLL NO to ORC. :booty:

4 out of my 5 closest stores still have it for 360. And 2 out of the 5 have it for PS3.

I'd probably pick up a 360 version for someone for cost + shipping. PS3 version is a little too far out of the way.

Oh my! Tried to play the Siren demo around 4am...for all of 5 seconds!:hot: Damn! It puts you IN the game! I'll try that, again...hours before bed, lol.

May check out more RE gameplay footage. Last time I checked, the online looked interesting.

[quote name='Enuf']Or u could buy the game now for $50 using the in-store P/U to get the $10 code & then PM the game to $15 later in the week. $15 + $10 credit is better than $3.[/QUOTE]
This is what I did, but when I picked up the game today, the order was already pricematched to the new price ... I wonder if that will override the $50 order I placed (had a cheap BD in there too), making me ineligible for the $10 code.

[quote name='flix1']This is what I did, but when I picked up the game today, the order was already pricematched to the new price ... I wonder if that will override the $50 order I placed (had a cheap BD in there too), making me ineligible for the $10 code.[/QUOTE]Oh, I did all my p/u before the sale went live to avoid the auto-adjustment.

bread's done
Back