Resident Evil Revelations 3DS 13.98 clearance at Target B&M YMMV

chess227

CAGiversary!
Tuesday is the day my target typically marks down their electronics so I stopped by today and saw they had Resident Evil Revelations for the 3DS red tagged at 30% off for 13.98.

DCPI is 207 02 1378

It should be noted that I found this on the value games wall where they keep their games that are typically 19.99 or less. It was not in the locked case or the normal clearance section, but as always, check for yourself in all of those areas.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='CAiNiACprime']Were the misprints sealed with Y fold or was it the shrink wrap that looks like a reseal?[/QUOTE]

Mine had the original y fold. The other ones look like shrink wrap.

Just FYI, I saw one copy at the Target on Olentangy by OSU campus. It was marked no higher than $14.xx but I can't remember the exact price.

Thanks OP. Grabbed a copy for $9.98 plus tax at the Woburn, MA Target right off of 93. There's one left there on the "$19.99 and under" wall for anyone nearby!

[quote name='CAGkrazy']Have to check my local store tom for this. Man hope i can snag resident evil at that price. Still waiting for official release of circle pad pro xl. Debating if i should just get one from the nintendo store but the cheapassness in me doesnt want to pay for shipping. Hehe[/QUOTE]

Well the Nintendo store is the official release....you won't be able to buy it anywhere else.

I was also able to snag a copy for $13.98 in Ohio. This gives me a reason to buy a circle pad pro for my XL.

[quote name='Bigmeat23']Well the Nintendo store is the official release....you won't be able to buy it anywhere else.

I was also able to snag a copy for $13.98 in Ohio. This gives me a reason to buy a circle pad pro for my XL.[/QUOTE]

Yeah i actually just bought a cpp xl at the online store. Hope it ships soon. Also found a copy of revelations at my target at that price. Cant wait to get my ccp so i can play the game. Hehe

[quote name='MPoWeRM3']Yeah, it's quite good for a portable RE, even without 2nd analog stick. I just wish there is coop story mode because the AI controlled partner is really stupid. :lol:[/QUOTE]

I played through the entirety of Resident Evil 4 with only one analog stick...

Found it at a St Louis, MO Target for $13.98.

Oh, and the Circle Pad Pro XL is a little cheaper on eBay. It's $20 plus $5 shipping from Nintendo, but eBay sellers right now have it for $21.50 with free shipping.

[quote name='CAiNiACprime']Were the misprints sealed with Y fold or was it the shrink wrap that looks like a reseal?[/QUOTE]

Y fold. Interesting you mention that because the Target I went to before that in Atlanta had regular copies in that weird shirk wrap. I got paranoid and passed on them.

[quote name='Kaigetsudo']Y fold. Interesting you mention that because the Target I went to before that in Atlanta had regular copies in that weird shirk wrap. I got paranoid and passed on them.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I mentioned it because the copies at my Target were mixed, some Y fold and some shrinky. At the time I didn't even have the misprint in my mind to check, I just passed on the shrinkies and grabbed a Y fold so not sure if I passed on a misprint or not. Dems da breaks :lol: Not really sure why some are and some aren't, but apparently it has no relevance to the misprint.

Revelations was $13.98 at my Target. A bunch of skylanders starter packs were also on sale for $35 on xbox and wii.

Very tempting, but I had to walk away.

Just an FYI guys if you didn't know, this game is to be released on the PS3/360 later this year. It's still a great deal but if you find the game but you prefer it on these consoles leave it for another CAG'er.

Anybody in the Bay Area looking for it. I just picked up a copy at the emeryville target. There was one more copy. Hid it behind one of the cabela games on the Xbox 360 area on the bottom shelf just in case another CAG wants to pick it up. It's a reprint copy with the corrections.

Dadeland Taget in Miami had revelations for $9.98 as well, but I think I snagged the last copy. There are still a bunch of Resident Evil 3D something for $13.98 in the clearance section.

For you Sacramento, CA-area CAGers: The Roseville target on Douglas had two copies on clearance as of this afternoon. Would have snagged one if I didn't already own a copy.

Lol...I noticed today that 1 of the 5 copies of Revelations my store has is Revelaitons. I was tempted just for the novelty, even though I already have the game. But I managed to pull myself away.

[quote name='MR_E']Lol...I noticed today that 1 of the 5 copies of Revelations my store has is Revelaitons. I was tempted just for the novelty, even though I already have the game. But I managed to pull myself away.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I can imagine this on Ebay years from now fetching really high prices as limited edition first run misprints. Maybe why some people are looking for it now...

any word on if the the console versions are going to be better/more/extra features. I mean the console versions can support 3D now. I can wait for that to go down with my current backlog.

[quote name='GordonG3cko'] PS3/360 later this year. .[/QUOTE]

Its actually sooner then you think. It's being released the same day the next xbox has It's reveleations. But sadly It's going to be $50 at launch.

Only console extras I've seen so far:
Cash Cow Season Pass DLC
Extra characters in Raid Mode featuring XBL/PSN gameplay
A new enemy
HD Visuals

So if you have a 3DS and rather play the game portable and/or don't mind playing it on the small screen then by all means grab this version.

Still has a perfect five star rating on Amazon with all those reviews.

Just saw probably 6 copies of this at the Waterstone Target in my area for 9.98. I already own it so not for me, but also got a copy of Rayman Origins Vita for 9.98 and that was the real prize.

[quote name='Monsta Mack']Its actually sooner then you think. It's being released the same day the next xbox has It's reveleations. But sadly It's going to be $50 at launch.

Cash Cow Season Pass DLC
A new enemy
HD Visuals

So if you have a 3DS and rather play the game portable and/or don't mind playing it on the small screen then by all means grab this version.

Still has a perfect five star rating on Amazon with all those reviews.[/QUOTE]

Revelation is the only good/decent resident evil game since 5 (years ago). If this sells well on the consoles, revelations gold version w/ move/motion plus will be pumped out as soon as all dlc has been released to milk/recoup/cover Capcoms lack luster company performance and the 3DS version will be a long for gotten, first error printing or not).

Anyone know much DLC is planned for it, any official sources?
Since this is Capcom we're talking about here, what are peoples chances that revelation console version with have a gold version with all the DLC like 5 did?

If its this cheap why not get a copy but if you are willing to wait to really play it like I am, its guarenteed that a gold version w/ move/motionplus support is on its way in another year (maybe sooner).

[quote name='Monsta Mack']Its actually sooner then you think. It's being released the same day the next xbox has It's reveleations. But sadly It's going to be $50 at launch.

Cash Cow Season Pass DLC
A new enemy
HD Visuals

Still has a perfect five star rating on Amazon with all those reviews.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, won't be picking up the console version, unless they add a lot more content. Seems like a lazy port in its current state, as they only bothered to add one new enemy, and not even a new chapter (each chapter is short to begin with).

Grabbed one last night from Target at the Spectrum in Southern California. They had 5 copies, none were misprint.

2 other targets in the area didnt have it.

They also had mercenaries for 14$ a piece.. i passed on that one since it doesnt seem to be any good.

f4b4b292-a77a-4184-bf91-a628f465485f_zpse771324e.jpg

[quote name='Chrushev']
They also had mercenaries for 14$ a piece.. i passed on that one since it doesnt seem to be any good.
[/QUOTE]

It actually IS a lot of fun. I got it for $18 last month and don't regret it. I guess it probably got trashed because it's just sort of a mission-based reworking of bonus features from RE 4 and 5, but it plays and controls impressively well, and it's a solid, really intense action horror game that's great for short sittings.

[quote name='MR_E']It actually IS a lot of fun. I got it for $18 last month and don't regret it. I guess it probably got trashed because it's just sort of a mission-based reworking of bonus features from RE 4 and 5, but it plays and controls impressively well, and it's a solid, really intense action horror game that's great for short sittings.[/QUOTE]

For co-op do you need to have 2 copies of it? or is there download play?

[quote name='Chrushev']For co-op do you need to have 2 copies of it? or is there download play?[/QUOTE]

2 copies...no download play.

[quote name='MR_E']2 copies...no download play.[/QUOTE]

eh, id pick it up for like $5 a copy or something then.. because id need 2 copies.

[quote name='Chinese_cuisine']Anybody in the Bay Area looking for it. I just picked up a copy at the emeryville target. There was one more copy. Hid it behind one of the cabela games on the Xbox 360 area on the bottom shelf just in case another CAG wants to pick it up. It's a reprint copy with the corrections.[/QUOTE]

You are awesome.

^I saw that too. Also, when you buy your copy of this game, check to see if it has the case dents from being the display copy. I made sure to get the one that wasn't dented. Neither were misprinnts.

yeah, those gold Dual Shock 3 controllers were recently released again. They were going for $150+ on ebay for months and now there are gold controllers in stores and on ebay for MSRP again.

At this point, I'll just wait for the console release. Frankly, I barely use my 3DS. I have 2 GBAs and although I've found I'm just not a handheld guy, I still picked a 3DS -- only so I could finally play the two Zelda games. Very excited for the sequel to the Link to the Past. Seriously, though, the console version of this RE game is supposed to be the definitive version, so I'll pass on this one. Thanks, though.

Found the last 2 copies at my Target hidden on the very bottom shelf. Was hoping they'd be $10 but I got them both for $13.98 each.

Thanks OP.

Thought I saw this last time so I went back today to my Target to see if they still had it...apparently my memory failed me because it was actually Mercenaries 3D for 20.98 -_-

bread's done
Back