Retro City Rampage PS4 Reprint

Oisterboy

CAGiversary!
Feedback
8 (100%)
http://vblank-entertainment.myshopify.com/collections/frontpage/products/retro-city-rampage-dx-ps4-retail-gold-variant-psp-display-set

Not sure how many people are interested, or if you'd consider this a deal or not. I got mine for $35 and change shipped...if you're looking for a physical copy and wanted one you've been looking at over $100 until now. So yeah, here's your chance to grab this on the low. MSRP but I guess I'd call it a deal?

First 1000 come with digital codes...those might be sold out.

First 3000 come with some bonus extras, look at the link. Numbered edition of 3000, then however many after that don't have the numbered variant covers. You get a PSP case and manual but no UMD since they're OOP now. 

5uHY0VL.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Got mine yesterday and it is pretty decent. Although, would have been nice if they had done gold foil for the lettering rather than just gold ink to distinguish the first 1000 copies. Other than that, I am satisfied for $35.
First 1000 copies just include the codes for digital downloads of the game on PS4, 3, Vita and PSP.

All 3000 copies are the gold cover variant. I guess that means they plan a regular release as well...?

First 1000 copies just include the codes for digital downloads of the game on PS4, 3, Vita and PSP.

All 3000 copies are the gold cover variant. I guess that means they plan a regular release as well...?
They were, but considering how slowly the gold variant sold, I don't know that there is much demand for yet another PS4 variant. I suspect they would get a lot of interest from a Vita re-release.

I stand corrected.  I guess they do still feel there is unmet demand.  It looks like the non-gold variant goes on sale Monday, September 26th at 10:00 am PST through VBLANK.  

bread's done
Back