Reward Zone Silver Black Friday Early Access 11/19/12 LIST IN OP

sninh

Banned
i saw this on the reward zone website and didn't see it posted anywhere

Black Friday Early Access Event Monday, 11/19
As a Premier Silver member, you get first access to select Black Friday deals. Preview the deals on 11/18 and then shop online or by phone on 11/19, beginning at 11 a.m. ET.

Here's how it works:

• Preview: Sunday 11/18, check your inbox or MyRewardZone.com for a look at select deals.
  • Shop: Monday 11/19, the Premier Silver Black Friday Early Access event begins at 11 a.m. ET. For one day only, shop online or by phone. Quantities are limited.
  • Prepare: Today, add your Reward Zone member number to your BestBuy.com account if you haven't already to ensure quick, easy access to this exclusive event.
Stay tuned for more details about the Premier Silver Black Friday Early Access event. It's just another way of saying thanks to our most loyal customers.

link at all the deals: http://www.bestbuy.com/preview20121118

Controllers
PS3 Dualshock 3- $34.99
Xbox 360 Wireless Controller- $34.99

$29.99
:wii: Disney Epic Mickey 2: The Power of Two
:360::ps3: Medal of Honor: Warfighter
:360::ps3: Darksiders II
:360::ps3: Battlefield 3 Premium Edition
:360::ps3: The Amazing Spider-Man
:360::ps3: Need for Speed: Most Wanted

:psp: Vita Call of Duty: Black Ops Declassified Limited Edition PS Vita Wi-Fi Bundle $199.99

$34.99:
:360::ps3: Assassin's Creed III
:360::ps3: Madden NFL 13
:360: Forza Horizon
:360::ps3: Borderlands 2
:360::ps3: FIFA Soccer 13
:pc: Diablo III
:ps3: Sony Dualshock 3 Controller
:ps3: Turtle Beach - Ear Force P11 Amplified Stereo Gaming Headset for PlayStation 3
:360: Xbox 360 Wireless Controller - Black
:360: Turtle Beach - Ear Force X12 Gaming Headset for Xbox 360

$24.99 (Note all are Kinect only):
:360: Wipeout 3
:360: Marvel Avengers: Battle for Earth
:360: Dance Central 3: Best Buy Exclusive Edition with 2 Bonus Tracks
:360: Kinect Sports: Ultimate Collection
:360: Dragon Ball Z for Kinect
:360: Just Dance 4

$14.99:
:360::ps3: Grand Theft Auto IV: The Complete Edition
:360: Halo: Reach
:3ds: Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance
:360::ps3: Sniper Elite V2
:360::ps3: UFC Undisputed 3
:psp: Mortal Kombat Vita

$7.99:
:360::ps3: Dead Island Game of the Year
:360::ps3: Call of Juarez: The Cartel
:wii: Just Dance 3
:360: Assassin's Creed: Revelations
:360::ps3: Grand Slam Tennis 2
:pc: The Sims 3

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Saix_XIII']Got all my stuff in cart...near the end of checkout, in shipping options and the site is crawling now...[/QUOTE]

Same here...:cry:

[quote name='mystikal1000']I bought the ps3 bundle, but wtf, the other stuff says coming soon.[/QUOTE]

No doubt they where going to have issues on timing of this....

[quote name='Saix_XIII']Got all my stuff in cart...near the end of checkout, in shipping options and the site is crawling now...[/QUOTE]Same here.

wtf is it hanging for anyone else? Added the laptop and a few games to my cart went to add one more then checkout and it just keeps spinning like its adding the last game, i cant get to my cart. I even closed the window and try hitting 'cart' on main page.. wont go there.. this is lame

WEIRD, Our tax calculation system is temporarily down. Your current order total does not reflect sales tax or other applicable taxes. However, you will be charged tax for this order.

Mine went through... Got everything I wanted yay!

PS3 bundle
Dead Island GOTY
The Campaign
Dark Shadows
Wedding Crashers

[quote name='groundskeeper']No doubt they where going to have issues on timing of this....[/QUOTE]

You cant tell people 11am and then not deliver.

I've got the stuff in my cart and Expedited shipping chosen for all of it...and it's stuck in loading the next screen. Come on...come on...

The games ARE live. If you keep refreshing the list showing the preview from the e-mail that was sent out, it still says "coming soon" in the box and doesn't give an option to add to cart. You have to click on the game and add it to the cart from there...the sale price isn't reflected until it is IN YOUR CART.

Make sure you are on the actual item page, not the page with the list of everything otherwise it will say coming soon.

I got everything me and my brother wanted, so I'm happy now

I can access everything, but my cart. Also, my reward zone certificates won't apply and keeps trying to make me use my credit card even though I'm applying a gift card. Total fail.

[quote name='Vigilante']I've got the stuff in my cart and Expedited shipping chosen for all of it...and it's stuck in loading the next screen. Come on...come on...[/QUOTE]

Yeaaaap, same here. Hope all my stuff doesn't get taken out of the cart :(

EDIT: Just got the "timed out for inactivity" message. Aweeesommmee.

[quote name='FadeToOne']Mine went through... Got everything I wanted yay!

PS3 bundle
Dead Island GOTY
The Campaign
Dark Shadows
Wedding Crashers[/QUOTE]
me too! :D

[quote name='lordopus99']Not live either[/QUOTE]
click on the actual item, when looking at the list of items it only shows up as coming soon.

Everything says coming soon for me, good to hear some people are having success though. If their site is having problems already with just rz silver members right now, hate to see what's going to happen on black friday.

bread's done
Back