Reward Zone Silver Black Friday Early Access 11/19/12 LIST IN OP

sninh

Banned
i saw this on the reward zone website and didn't see it posted anywhere

Black Friday Early Access Event Monday, 11/19
As a Premier Silver member, you get first access to select Black Friday deals. Preview the deals on 11/18 and then shop online or by phone on 11/19, beginning at 11 a.m. ET.

Here's how it works:

• Preview: Sunday 11/18, check your inbox or MyRewardZone.com for a look at select deals.
  • Shop: Monday 11/19, the Premier Silver Black Friday Early Access event begins at 11 a.m. ET. For one day only, shop online or by phone. Quantities are limited.
  • Prepare: Today, add your Reward Zone member number to your BestBuy.com account if you haven't already to ensure quick, easy access to this exclusive event.
Stay tuned for more details about the Premier Silver Black Friday Early Access event. It's just another way of saying thanks to our most loyal customers.

link at all the deals: http://www.bestbuy.com/preview20121118

Controllers
PS3 Dualshock 3- $34.99
Xbox 360 Wireless Controller- $34.99

$29.99
:wii: Disney Epic Mickey 2: The Power of Two
:360::ps3: Medal of Honor: Warfighter
:360::ps3: Darksiders II
:360::ps3: Battlefield 3 Premium Edition
:360::ps3: The Amazing Spider-Man
:360::ps3: Need for Speed: Most Wanted

:psp: Vita Call of Duty: Black Ops Declassified Limited Edition PS Vita Wi-Fi Bundle $199.99

$34.99:
:360::ps3: Assassin's Creed III
:360::ps3: Madden NFL 13
:360: Forza Horizon
:360::ps3: Borderlands 2
:360::ps3: FIFA Soccer 13
:pc: Diablo III
:ps3: Sony Dualshock 3 Controller
:ps3: Turtle Beach - Ear Force P11 Amplified Stereo Gaming Headset for PlayStation 3
:360: Xbox 360 Wireless Controller - Black
:360: Turtle Beach - Ear Force X12 Gaming Headset for Xbox 360

$24.99 (Note all are Kinect only):
:360: Wipeout 3
:360: Marvel Avengers: Battle for Earth
:360: Dance Central 3: Best Buy Exclusive Edition with 2 Bonus Tracks
:360: Kinect Sports: Ultimate Collection
:360: Dragon Ball Z for Kinect
:360: Just Dance 4

$14.99:
:360::ps3: Grand Theft Auto IV: The Complete Edition
:360: Halo: Reach
:3ds: Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance
:360::ps3: Sniper Elite V2
:360::ps3: UFC Undisputed 3
:psp: Mortal Kombat Vita

$7.99:
:360::ps3: Dead Island Game of the Year
:360::ps3: Call of Juarez: The Cartel
:wii: Just Dance 3
:360: Assassin's Creed: Revelations
:360::ps3: Grand Slam Tennis 2
:pc: The Sims 3

Last edited by a moderator:
Ah so glad I got Dead Island...I can now avoid all stores on Black Friday if I choose. I see the site is done now, but at least it worked for a few minutes. Good luck all.

Locked in the PS3 bundle. Easy peasy. Order processed for about 5 minutes, but email came through just fine. Free expedited shipping -- will arrive before Black Friday!

*sigh* such horseshit. I should have just got the laptop by itself when it was up. If your going to do an ONLINE ONLY sale make fucking sure your shitty website can handle it!!!

Anyone found a trick to get it to checkout? It just keeps stalling, i dont want to lose my shit

Whew, I'm glad i got what I really wanted ordered as soon as the deals went live. I went back for round 2 to snag some DVDs and stuff and nope, the site is hosed at the moment. It literally logged me out because of "inactivity" lol.

I got Dead Island GotY but now going back to get KH DDD it is totally locked up. I tried checking out with the same CC 4 times and it showed no CC options and then when I entered it again it said it was aleeady there #-o. Now I can't get to any pages. Just wonderful...

:lol:, now it just goes to a page saying "Our site is incredibly busy!". Really, are there that many RZ silver members!?

It worked for the first minute and now its sloooooow

Please Wait...
Sorry, your session has expired due to 30 minutes of inactivity.
An updated page will display in 5 seconds. If it does not display, please click here.

[quote name='cancerman1120']Now when I click on the link it goes to some BS page about only Silver Members....fuck you I am a silver member[/QUOTE]

Same bro it's like they didn't expect anybody to be shopping at all.

[quote name='Kenshindono']*sigh* such horseshit. I should have just got the laptop by itself when it was up. If your going to do an ONLINE ONLY sale make fucking sure your shitty website can handle it!!!

Anyone found a trick to get it to checkout? It just keeps stalling, i dont want to lose my shit[/QUOTE]

This is horseshit, not sure this is how you want to treat the people spending over $2500 a year at your store.

i wish i added this stuff to cart earlier since the price doesnt reflect til you look at the cart. :whistle2:/ i added about 4 things and now not moving still got more "its always sunny" seasons to add. :whistle2:/

I guess finishing my order before 11am EST ( the deals actually started a couple of minutes early ) is what got me through. I also had one page up for the 4 items I had in mind, which helped a lot. Hopefully you guys get your order through.

bread's done
Back