Reward Zone Silver Black Friday Early Access 11/19/12 LIST IN OP

sninh

Banned
i saw this on the reward zone website and didn't see it posted anywhere

Black Friday Early Access Event Monday, 11/19
As a Premier Silver member, you get first access to select Black Friday deals. Preview the deals on 11/18 and then shop online or by phone on 11/19, beginning at 11 a.m. ET.

Here's how it works:

• Preview: Sunday 11/18, check your inbox or MyRewardZone.com for a look at select deals.
  • Shop: Monday 11/19, the Premier Silver Black Friday Early Access event begins at 11 a.m. ET. For one day only, shop online or by phone. Quantities are limited.
  • Prepare: Today, add your Reward Zone member number to your BestBuy.com account if you haven't already to ensure quick, easy access to this exclusive event.
Stay tuned for more details about the Premier Silver Black Friday Early Access event. It's just another way of saying thanks to our most loyal customers.

link at all the deals: http://www.bestbuy.com/preview20121118

Controllers
PS3 Dualshock 3- $34.99
Xbox 360 Wireless Controller- $34.99

$29.99
:wii: Disney Epic Mickey 2: The Power of Two
:360::ps3: Medal of Honor: Warfighter
:360::ps3: Darksiders II
:360::ps3: Battlefield 3 Premium Edition
:360::ps3: The Amazing Spider-Man
:360::ps3: Need for Speed: Most Wanted

:psp: Vita Call of Duty: Black Ops Declassified Limited Edition PS Vita Wi-Fi Bundle $199.99

$34.99:
:360::ps3: Assassin's Creed III
:360::ps3: Madden NFL 13
:360: Forza Horizon
:360::ps3: Borderlands 2
:360::ps3: FIFA Soccer 13
:pc: Diablo III
:ps3: Sony Dualshock 3 Controller
:ps3: Turtle Beach - Ear Force P11 Amplified Stereo Gaming Headset for PlayStation 3
:360: Xbox 360 Wireless Controller - Black
:360: Turtle Beach - Ear Force X12 Gaming Headset for Xbox 360

$24.99 (Note all are Kinect only):
:360: Wipeout 3
:360: Marvel Avengers: Battle for Earth
:360: Dance Central 3: Best Buy Exclusive Edition with 2 Bonus Tracks
:360: Kinect Sports: Ultimate Collection
:360: Dragon Ball Z for Kinect
:360: Just Dance 4

$14.99:
:360::ps3: Grand Theft Auto IV: The Complete Edition
:360: Halo: Reach
:3ds: Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance
:360::ps3: Sniper Elite V2
:360::ps3: UFC Undisputed 3
:psp: Mortal Kombat Vita

$7.99:
:360::ps3: Dead Island Game of the Year
:360::ps3: Call of Juarez: The Cartel
:wii: Just Dance 3
:360: Assassin's Creed: Revelations
:360::ps3: Grand Slam Tennis 2
:pc: The Sims 3

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes! Finally got to check out.
Got aSS III, BF3 Premium, and Most Wanted.

Also bought a printer and a roku box for my friend.

It was UGLY, but made it.

Placed my order on the mobile site, and the final checkout submission hung up. Was then able to login to the big-boy site and checked my order status screen to see that, yes, the order went through.

... and all for an $8 tennis game I may not even play until July (via backlog). Thanks for making it so easy, BBY!

[quote name='MrshllJcb']All I wanted was that freakin sandwich grill and the $70 Hoover Vacuum. After trying for the last hour my order finally went through.[/QUOTE]

Nice. I grabbed the $8 coffee maker for when others come over to my house. Not a big coffee drinker but I was told $8 for a 10 cup maker is a pretty decent deal.

I finally got through with the Samsung S III....

I am really worried though the order wont really go through with that sales tax issue.....

Not alot of people are mentioning it. Did most of oyu get the error of the tax system being down?

[quote name='Monoxide1986']monoprice.com for the mount[/QUOTE]

Good to know! Haven't bought one before, figures best buy would rip you off much like they do with hdmi cables..

Finally got through.

Still think this was handled poorly and that Best Buy really dropped the ball but at least that takes care of 4 things and one store I don't have to visit on Friday...

Finally got through, although I had to sacrifice expedited shipping because it wasn't available.

Got the

-PS3 Bundle
-Cannon Camera
-Alcatel 817A phone

With gift certs total came to $95.

Still waiting on an email confirmation but it should be good. Good luck.

"We're sorry, our tax calculation system is temporarily down. You can continue with your order, but the tax you see may not be the final amount. If you prefer, you can try your order again later."
Should I be worried about this? Bestbuy.com charges tax right? Because atm...I'm about to pay and am not being charged tax

That was an ordeal. They did take The Campaign and Grand Slam Tennis 2 out of my cart, apparently it went OOS during the whole fiasco. Other than that, I got everything else. I'll get the Campaign in store over the weekend or order again Friday.

Was able to order two Fujifilm FinePix JX520 cameras for me and a friend ($50 each). Also ordered a copy of Need for Speed: Most Wanted (360). Nothing else peaked my interest. Hopefully I can get some WalMart deals on Thursday night, but its gonna be thankfully a less expensive black friday year.

[quote name='ETERNIA FOREVER']Well Everythings coming up for me at full cost is the sale over .........?????????????[/QUOTE]

Try adding it to your cart. I was able to get the Seagate 1TB external portable drive, it showed full price on the computers page but went down to $70 when I checked out.

[quote name='highoffcoffee496'] "We're sorry, our tax calculation system is temporarily down. You can continue with your order, but the tax you see may not be the final amount. If you prefer, you can try your order again later."
Should I be worried about this? Bestbuy.com charges tax right? Because atm...I'm about to pay and am not being charged tax[/QUOTE]

They will charge you tax later. First they will put a hold without tax, and when they process the order and payment they will add the tax.

Yes!!!! It finally worked. The only issue that I got was the tax problem, hopefully they ship everything in my order.

[quote name='JP73']They will charge you tax later. First they will put a hold without tax, and when they process the order and payment they will add the tax.[/QUOTE]

How will they charge me? Will they just further subtract from the giftcard I'm using to pay for it all?

Just bought the new ipad (ipad 4?) 16GB with retina display for $439.99 + tax for my girlfriend. Not a bad deal, and definitely better than waiting in line on Thursday night or early Friday morning.

Edit: Also bought Kingdon Hearts 3D for 3DS. This will be my first entry into the Kingdom Hearts franchise so I have no idea what to expect. I had a $10 reward zone coupon so I figured the $5 price point after sale and coupon was worth the risk.

that was tough but made it. Got a big screen order before the site went down and after it came back up I was able to order Assassin's Creed 3 and Need for Speed

Fantastic

Got through using Firefox. Everything that the phone operator said was sold out was totally in stock online. Not sure if she didn't check or was just totally clueless at her job. AS others have mentioned, the tax calculator is not working. Good luck everybody

[quote name='chimpmeister']Try adding it to your cart. I was able to get the Seagate 1TB external portable drive, it showed full price on the computers page but went down to $70 when I checked out.[/QUOTE]

Perfect Thanks

[quote name='atlantis']Was anyone else NOT able to get expedite shipping? Should I call customer service?[/QUOTE]

I was also not able to get expedited. I would call way later today because there is no way you'll get through on the phones

[quote name='atlantis']Was anyone else NOT able to get expedite shipping? Should I call customer service?[/QUOTE]

Yeah i couldn't get expedited either.

[quote name='BigPopov']Got through to the phone number $100 TV wasn't doable there either =/ oh well got everything else[/QUOTE]

I was just able to get the TV.

im confused.. is the site up? cuz bestbuy.com still wont load for me

argh thats what i get for leaving my comp for 30 min lol

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='GrimmTrixX']im confused.. is the site up? cuz bestbuy.com still wont load for me[/QUOTE]

Clear cache and try again. I was able to get Bestbuy.com load but checkout screen would error out. Finally got it all to load and go through

I couldn't switch from Standard to Expedited either. I don't really care though; I'm not in a huge rush to receive the items. I'm just glad I got them. It feels really good to know that I'll only have to win either the Lightning Deal or go to Walmart for Dishonored. This sale was a huge weight off my shoulders.

[quote name='highoffcoffee496'] "We're sorry, our tax calculation system is temporarily down. You can continue with your order, but the tax you see may not be the final amount. If you prefer, you can try your order again later."
Should I be worried about this? Bestbuy.com charges tax right? Because atm...I'm about to pay and am not being charged tax[/QUOTE]

Think everyone got the same message. Don't think it's a big deal, though.

[quote name='DOMINATOR912']Think everyone got the same message. Don't think it's a big deal, though.[/QUOTE]

Ok I hope. I'm just curious as to how this will work as I don't believe I have a credit card on file at bestbuy.com (paid with a giftcard)

[quote name='highoffcoffee496']How will they charge me? Will they just further subtract from the giftcard I'm using to pay for it all?[/QUOTE]

Yeah I was charged the tax about 10 min after the order posted to my account. Just took it from the GC so be sure you have enough.

[quote name='cancerman1120']Yeah I was charged the tax about 10 min after the order posted to my account.[/QUOTE]

Oh ok so they will just take it from my giftcard? Good to know thank you!:)

bread's done
Back