Rez for PS2 $24.99 at ToysRUs (YMMV)

[quote name='bvaldez']
Ugh. I'm dreading going home now. That's the second time I've read that this happened.[/quote]

no Rez for me. they don't have copies left in the warehouse, if they ever had any.

*very frustrated*

[quote name='waxHead'][quote name='bvaldez']
Ugh. I'm dreading going home now. That's the second time I've read that this happened.[/quote]

no Rez for me. they don't have copies left in the warehouse, if they ever had any.

*very frustrated*[/quote]

Yay. Sega Bass Fishing Duel. How nice :x

I already called to get my refund. It's been discontinued (duh).

[quote name='bvaldez'][quote name='waxHead'][quote name='bvaldez']

I already called to get my refund. It's been discontinued (duh).[/quote]

Worst. Substitution. Ever.

[quote name='bvaldez'][quote name='waxHead'][quote name='bvaldez']

I already called to get my refund. It's been discontinued (duh).[/quote]

Dude, that's sucks. I guess this should serve as a warning for the rest of us not to buy from bestprices.com

best prics actually is pretty good. i ordered 3 dvds, noramlly 90 total, for inly 55 shipped. came quick too. its not their fault rez is so damn rare. thats why i love living in the sticks. i was able to get sealed rez for 30, plus theres one at my cc, and i havent even checked TRU yet. i will this weekend.

I ordered from BestPrices a few years ago. They had Super Monkey Ball for $33 before Gamecube came out and I had the game 5 days before the Gamecube launch and was very impressed with both their price and fast shipping.

This just sounds like it was a mistake and if they take care of the problem, I still would think they are a reputable comapny.

[quote name='YoshiFan1']I ordered from BestPrices a few years ago. They had Super Monkey Ball for $33 before Gamecube came out and I had the game 5 days before the Gamecube launch and was very impressed with both their price and fast shipping.

This just sounds like it was a mistake and if they take care of the problem, I still would think they are a reputable comapny.[/quote]

Oh, I was impressed w/ the speed. But I'd also be more impressed if they fixed a problem on their site that they've known about (according to the phone rep) rather than continue on w/ a trail of lost customers in their wake.

[quote name='CheapyD']FYI the new Naughtybooth is www.Rhythmism.com[/quote]

thanks CheapyD!

time to find some more events in NYC, though I'm already goin to see DJ Shadow/Blackalicious/Latyrx on the Quannum tour this coming Monday at Irving Plaza.

[quote name='waxHead'][quote name='CheapyD']FYI the new Naughtybooth is www.Rhythmism.com[/quote]

thanks CheapyD!

time to find some more events in NYC, though I'm already goin to see DJ Shadow/Blackalicious/Latyrx on the Quannum tour this coming Monday at Irving Plaza.[/quote]

thanks cheapy, i was wondering that.

wax, i saw the show last night, very good a little of everything, but it's mostly straight hip-hop just so you know, but well worth the price of admission (shadow on a dvd turntable :D )

back on topic, REZ link on best prices is bunk. they sent me bass fishing instead and said it was an inventory mismatch. luckily they have a customer service chat.

hey cheapy ever go to nasa in 93
i just looked at that site u sent and they had a rewind of it last week think the buildings going down
dam i missed it
Nasa turned me and many others on back then to the rave seen just isnt the same with legit parties these days

damn, i had the same problem. i got sega bass fishing duel. what a bummer. i sent them a email asking for a refund.

bread's done
Back