Riding the Castlevania wave

ihavenolife123

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
Ive been playing castlevania this past month, and im pretty much absorbed in everything whips and Dracula. Guys, I want to make a movie with a friend, or better yet, something like a graphic novel. Thats just pretty words for a Fan Fic, however, because we cant do anything cannonical. So I came up with a title.

Castlevania: Crescendo of Agony.

The title is just emo enough to work!
Someone should really make a movie

If you could have certain scenes, ideas or concepts, post them up!

heres a title

castlevannia: Damn that fuckers back again?

or

castlevannia: why keep fighting him hes only gonna come back again later

but a serious title could be

Castlevannia: Legacys end

[quote name='yukine']Isn't there an official Castlevania movie in the works already?[/quote]

Vin Diesel has signed on to play Simon Belmont.

[quote name='lokizz']castlevannia: why keep fighting him hes only gonna come back again later
[/QUOTE]

Well, he's sort of destroying humanity.

[quote name='yukine']Isn't there an official Castlevania movie in the works already?[/QUOTE]

Yep and it's being directed by Paul Anderson, the guy behind Mortal Kombat and all three Resident Evil films. Good or bad, it'll almost certainly be campy.

[quote name='Puffa469']Vin Diesel has signed on to play Simon Belmont.[/QUOTE]

Dear god, let that be a joke.

[quote name='-Never4ever-']Yep and it's being directed by Paul Anderson, the guy behind Mortal Kombat and all three Resident Evil films. Good or bad, it'll almost certainly be campy.[/quote]

There is no god. :cry:

At least the Metal Gear movie should be good, I don't think Kojima would let Uwe Boll or someone direct it.

bread's done
Back