Right now, in my computer lab...

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']I remember watching TMNT a few times, but not every day. I had the toys (still have them actually) and I have the complete card set with all the stickers. :cool: I didn't get that 'til I was older though. :lol:

My sister used to watch Duck Tails, Darkwing Duck, and Tailspin, so I remember watching those with her. She also watched Rescue Rangers, Tiny Toons, and Animaniacs, but I was never a fan of those.[/QUOTE]

Back ten years ago or so, I was in television heaven: Darkwing Duck, Duck Tales, Talespin, Rescue Rangers, Power Rangers, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Garfield and Friends, Rocko's Modern Life, Gargoyles, Doug, Rugrats, Ren and Stimpy.

Back in the day, kids were spoiled with the programming they had... I haven't even touched upon non-animated shows (sans Power Rangers, which I included because of how enormous a fan I was)! It may be my bias talking (which would be brought upon my nostalgia), but I think the quality of shows back then was just incredible. I still routinely watch Garfield and Friends and Rocko's Modern Life when I'm up late (technically early) enough to watch them: you can find a lot of double meanings in the dialogue of some of these shows..

kinda back on topic sorda:

[quote name='Maddox']Emo: An abbreviation for loser. Emo is the new goth, except goths are still around, so it's becoming almost unbearable. [/quote]

[quote name='Brak']I don't care. When I have discussions in teh r/l, they're as chaotic as this.

By the way, I saw that somebody was glad that emo kids haven't gotten to He-Man and the Masters of the Universe yet. Well, sadly, they've stolen He-Man, Mr. T and Hulk Hogan and put them in a shitty Flash game.

http://emogame.com/

Check out the anti-Bush game.

By the way, when I first heard about the Emo Game site, I thought it was a saga making fun of emo kids... but it isn't.[/QUOTE]
heh, I've played the anti-bush game before, and one of the bosses you have to face is Janet Jackson's boob piloted by some douche from the FCC or something,

btw, the hitler is emo ytmnd is fucking hilarious

TMNT, He-man, Duck Tales, Tail Spin, Darkwing Duck, etc. I've been on pretty much all the stuff listed in this thread, except thundercats, GI-joe, and Transformers. Though a friend of mine in college had all the transformers and GI-joe released on dvd so we watched those. The best (or worst depending how you look at it) party were the public service announcements "Now we know, and knowing is half the battle, GI-JOE!"

Then there was Ren and Stimpy and the great Rocko's Modern Life, WTF is RML NOT on dvd?

I'm an emo kid, noncomforming as can be. You'd be noncomforting too if you looked just like me....

Hot Topic is selling anime stuff now too. Of course, almost all of it is based on shit anime.

Damn. My comp app teacher just saw me looking at this site. Hes like "Cheap ass" and then proceded to make the class laugh at me.

[quote name='Apossum']kinda back on topic sorda:

[quote name='Maddox']

Emo: An abbreviation for loser. Emo is the new goth, except goths are still around, so it's becoming almost unbearable.
[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

That's funny, because the first thing that came to my mind when I followed the links you guys posted was that they looked like a cross between the Goth kids I used to see in high school, and someone cosplaying their favorite Final Fantasy character.

I don't get the emo/noncomformity stuff. I like what Bruce Lee said...

Be like water; be formless, be shapeless...
When you pour water into a cup, it becomes the cup...
When you pour water into a bottle, it becomes the bottle...
When you pour water into a tea pot, it becomes the pot...
Water can either flow, or it can crash, Be like water my friend.
Bruce Lee

Then again, I like being emotionless like a Vulcan. Nothing pisses people off more than when they cannot get a reaction out of you. It's fun! :cool:

[quote name='Brak'] Well, sadly, they've stolen He-Man, Mr. T and Hulk Hogan and put them in a shitty Flash game.[/QUOTE]

i guess nothing is sacred anymore.

damn, didn't notice that post.....that's awful......even Robocop too. I'm going to cry myself to sleep tonight.

[quote name='Scorch']I don't think anyone knows wtf is going on with the backwards compatibility. Everything i've heard states that it'll be BC with top selling titles at launch with updates to the emulator issued via XBM demo discs or dashboard updates and eventually they'll all be playable.. or something..[/QUOTE]

I could see that happening on the model with the HD but I'm not so sure about the core system, or how that one will even play games that used the HD:whistle2:k

[quote name='trytej']Damn. My comp app teacher just saw me looking at this site. Hes like "Cheap ass" and then proceded to make the class laugh at me.[/QUOTE]

LOL

[quote name='scdoanintendo']I agree.

This should be the official post while you're in a lab topic. I have a 5 hour computer networking lab coming up.[/QUOTE]

5 hour lab.... that reminds me of my cisco labs, those were always a lot of fun, we got the stuff done but usally didn't need anywhere near the full 5 hours

[quote name='extzed']5 hour lab.... that reminds me of my cisco labs, those were always a lot of fun, we got the stuff done but usally didn't need anywhere near the full 5 hours[/QUOTE]

That's exactly what it is.

[quote name='Apossum']agreed guile^^[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I think some folks in the fighting thread need to take the Vulcan approach. :lol:

bread's done
Back